ThirdRailForum

• August 21, 2017, 04:08:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No more Hitlercakes.  (Read 929 times)

plus minus reset

Brimstone JackTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Brimstone Jack seems dazed and confused most of the time.Brimstone Jack seems dazed and confused most of the time.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: No more Hitlercakes.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 03:46:33 PM »

Um...okay, yeah, I think it's creepy that they named their child Adolf Hitler, and that their 8 month old is named JoceLynn Aryan Nation - but that in and of itself can't be reason to remove three children from their parents' care. I don't like it, but just because I don't like it doesn't mean I have the right to tell other people what to believe.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Quaestor
  • Brimstone Jack seems dazed and confused most of the time.Brimstone Jack seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 03:51:55 PM »

The third kid's middle name is also a Nazi reference: Hinler. And while the names are definitely an issue to the authorities, they maintain that they are not the PRIMARY issue.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

Right - but then what IS the primary issue? The article doesn't say.

I feel bad for the little ones. It's not easy for little kids to be taken away from their parents like that, even if the parents are shitty at their job. Not that I think children should be left in abusive situations, I just feel really sorry for them.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Quaestor
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 03:58:51 PM »

The primary issue is being kept private at the request of the parents. They want everyone to think that it's the name thing, when I'm guessing it's a "almost burned down the trailer park trying to cook meth" thing.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 11:38:57 PM »

Yep- I agree with Brimstone. There's something else going on there. They clearly have an issue with their maturity level based off what they named their kids alone.

Kids tend to rebel at some point and I wouldn't be surprised if they sued the shit out of their parents when they become of age.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 264
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »

The primary issue is being kept private at the request of the parents. They want everyone to think that it's the name thing, when I'm guessing it's a "almost burned down the trailer park trying to cook meth" thing.

I was thinking more along the lines of a "the Wehrmacht entering the Rhineland" sort of thing.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 08:55:58 AM »

You know that kid when he gets older is so changing his name to: Jack.  :vc:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »

I would change my name to "Myparentsarefuckingignorantdicks" Ok at least for my middle name. First name could be like Joe or something.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »

I'd keep the name and move to Tel Aviv. Just for laughs.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 264
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 12:58:24 PM »

I'd keep the name and move to Tel Aviv. Just for laughs.

I don't they'd let you in the country with a name like Hitler.  Israel is only a free country for Jews. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »

I don't they'd let you in the country with a name like Hitler.  Israel is only a free country for Jews.

Wise man say: Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 39 queries.