ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:35:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no intro needed  (Read 1642 times)

plus minus reset

fuTUreLighTTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • fuTUreLighT probably just rolled in here.
  • **i swear i suck**
no intro needed
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:42:21 PM »

ya'll are really lucky to have me and my fine ass grace this forum. 

don't believe me huh?  Ask Ang she had me a few times. 

what a sexy beast she is. 

and deB?  well he can have me any way he wants me.

and Vio?  well he just wants me and still cant have me.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: no intro needed
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:09:08 PM »

I would have thought that he'd have saved up the $50 by now Consuela  :wheelchair:

Its bloody good to see you after all these months, I assume that you are still an attitude riddled man hating gobshyte on wheels  :nails:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

fuTUreLighTTopic starter

• Lictor
  • **i swear i suck**
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 08:25:08 PM »

I assume that you are still an attitude riddled man hating gobshyte on wheels  :nails:
in 4 inch heels, and a strap on

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 08:52:26 PM »

in 4 inch heels, and a strap on

Can't see the need for a strap on when you've got a clit the size of a rhino horn  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

fuTUreLighTTopic starter

• Lictor
  • **i swear i suck**
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »

Can't see the need for a strap on when you've got a clit the size of a rhino horn  :wheelchair:
who told you?   :confused:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 11:14:04 PM »

I hope that you understand that this forum is geared up for deep and thoughtful chinstroking political discourse without a lot of room for muffins  :uhuh:

Oh yeah, and soon to be opened a dirty filthy private forum for slutbags  :bukkake: :monkeysex: :bananasex:

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:46 AM »

Tis high treason to suggest anything of the sort...

AHHH the good ol days of me and you rampaging thru a forum, taking massive amounts of shots at one another...

\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 10:24:34 AM »

I hope that you understand that this forum is geared up for deep and thoughtful chinstroking political discourse without a lot of room for muffins  :uhuh:

Oh yeah, and soon to be opened a dirty filthy private forum for slutbags  :bukkake: :monkeysex: :bananasex:
Hi, I'm responsible for the slutbag section, welcome and be sure to sign up.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 05:19:36 PM »

Hi Future, glad you made it.  You'll like it here, there are a few hot chicas here too.. :wink:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »

ya'll are really lucky to have me and my fine ass grace this forum. 

don't believe me huh?  Ask Ang she had me a few times. 

what a sexy beast she is. 

and deB?  well he can have me any way he wants me.

I fail to see why my name wasnt mentioned in this intro.

Perhaps it was because I wasnt here yet.

I know what'll do it

m   u   f   f   i   n   s

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 06:19:02 PM »

AHHH the good ol days of me and you rampaging thru a forum, taking massive amounts of shots at one another...

:objection:

fuTUreLighTTopic starter

• Lictor
  • **i swear i suck**
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »

Hi, I'm responsible for the slutbag section, welcome and be sure to sign up.

me and you are going to be buddies, i can already tell.  i shall carry out your slutty orders with the slutiest of intentions.

Hi Future, glad you made it.  You'll like it here, there are a few hot chicas here too.. :wink:
Hey Angel, glad to see you.  i'm going to start with you and work my way over to the others.
I fail to see why my name wasnt mentioned in this intro.

Perhaps it was because I wasnt here yet.

I know what'll do it

m   u   f   f   i   n   s
that is exactly why i didn't mention you.  but now that you are here, please stand in front of vio for your muffin squeeze.  (everyone is going to stand in front of him).   but behind Persephone she has to catch up to your shenanigans.

"there once was a mule named muffins."

vio... dear sweet vio.... so small and meek.... when are you going to learn when it comes to me and you, i'm always on top!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »

Don't forget to sign up for The Redlight District - you're missing Madonna's cooch.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 01:43:52 PM »

Hey you sexy chick!  Keeping everyone in line in your neck of the woods?
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

banshee

• Lictor
  • banshee probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 02:22:13 PM »

Well lookie here, it's future!

How you doin sweetcheeks?!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 11:47:31 PM »

Hi Future. This place keeps getting kinkier.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 43 queries.