ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 08:46:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sean Hannity  (Read 844 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Sean Hannity
« on: October 18, 2008, 12:05:39 PM »

I listen to WABC News Talk radio in the car on my way to and from work, so I can hear firsthand exactly how effed in the head the Right really is, straight from the horse's ass.

I have come to believe that Sean Hannity is the Antichrist, but without the charm. I listened firsthand yesterday afternoon as he completely cut off a caller who was disagreeing with him; he literally hung up on the guy and went to commercial.

He's got his own forum: http://forums.hannity.com/index.php. I just registered - my user name there is KumbricWitch. I fully intend to wreak havoc, and I'll probably get banned, but this guy has for some reason irritated me to the point that I have to do something. :stir:

Does anybody else listen to this fucknut?

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Sean Hannity
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

Oh boy, what a loaded question. I watched this guy and payed close attention to him on TV a few times after reading Al Franken's book and I can't stand anything about him. He provokes a strong fantasy desire in me to me able to go on his show just once so that I can treat him like the stupid piece of shit that he is and humiliate beyond rehabilitation as though I were having a debate with Temple or Ruler of MK about the merits of the Rule against Perpetuities. That's pretty much like I view him, like Temple on TV.

To the high school dropouts and inbreds who listen to this guy in their cars every day, he may sound like some kind of right wing messiah but to me the guy is a shitmonger who thinks and acts like he's some kind of authority to talk about anything but is really a mental midget who has no business even being in a tv studio other than to perform maintenance. AM radio is another matter as any fuckwit who understands English is qualified to speak into a microphone. He use to be a bartender who just happen to land a job on the radio and then tv. That's it. 

Same as with Rush who is another overbearing high school dropout who bullies people on his show and would get wrecked in an exchange by someone who doesnt take shit from people and is armed with knowledge like a Keith Olberman, Al Franken, Chistopher Hitchen or ME. Although compared to Hannity, he's Dan Qualye to Hannity's Sarah Palin. The common thread is that all those guys love to personally clown assrods as I do and the difference between us and them is that we dont have to resort to the god controls of shutting down a microphone or a thread to mute an opponent who is taking them to school as a matter of course.

Both of those scabs are the equivalent of a mod using the mod panel to mute posters who say anything about them they dont like, by banning them, locking or deleteing the threads and then writing about them after they can no longer respond in kind to their half-truths, flawed logic and idiocy.

Bill O'Reiley is the exact same type of theatrical cunt who will cut you off, scream over you and have you there as a prop so that he can listen to himself talk but at least he's educated and is capable of making valid points once in a while. I once saw this unprofessional buffoon actually having a scream-off at the top of his lungs against Geraldo Rivera on tv over immigration i think it was. Look it up on YT, Im sure it has to be there.

Amazing to me how you can be a fuckwit on AM radio, have not a single achievement of academic proficiency in politics, no ounce of experience in it or demonstrable  knowledge beyond spewing that same fallacious talking point crap every day a la Sarah Palin, and that makes you some kind of an authority on something.

Why is it that so many mouthpieces of the Right are nothing more than underachieving losers and flunkes in former careers who got their start by landing a job in AM radio? What kind of qualification is that to lecture people about politics and even think about comparing themselves favorably to a former president of the Harvard Law Review? Anybody?
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 01:22:19 AM »

Does anybody else listen to this fucknut?

I occasionally have to do to my occupation being filled by about 90% right wing wacko's.

Oh, and I've already been banned from his forum, 3 times  :stir:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 05:06:36 AM »

No, I do NOT listen to any of the aforementioned mental monstrosities like Limbaugh, O'reilly, Hannity, etc.. I do not possess the patience for their ignorance. Anyone who has read anything I've ever written will understand why.  :vc:

The only time I am exposed to such narrow minded idiocy, is when it is portrayed publicly due to the ridicule they impose on themselves.

The running theme with the majority of those asshats with an opinion and a means to broadcast it, is their lack of education and knowledge. The people who empathize with their POV's are cut from the same cloth and it scares the living hell out of me that Freedom of Speech does not allot an intelligence quota. 

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 08:32:00 AM »

So Bra1n, I take it you're not a fan.  :rotf:

I started a thread about "W" on his site and one of his idiot minions had this to say: Liberal Hollywood, they should all die.

I bow in the presence of greatness.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 06:38:17 PM »

No, Im not a particular fan of subwitted blowhards who are far too ideological and stupid to see when the underpinnings of their points have no merit and instead of conceding that they have been owned like a winning lottery ticket, they shout over people, cut them off continually and try to monopolize the conversation to get the other guy to stop talking and owning them.

Even worse and more cowardly are blowhards like Limbaugh who just spew ideological opinion as fact all day without having to answer to someone like me who will dissect what he says and forcefully challenge what he posits while showing him little to no deference or respect. He'd wind up getting embarrassed every day on his own show whether he knew it or not.

Incidently, Obama had no problem giving one of FoxNews' fuckwits, Bill O'Reiley an interview and handled him pretty well but neither McCain nor Palin have had the political courage to go on either CNN or MSNBC and give either Anderson Cooper, Campbell Brown, Keith Olbermann, Chris Mathews or even haggard slumping Larry King an interview. Another tidbit which speaks volumes about the candidates.

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »

Hannity kept saying "pundints" on his show yesterday afternoon. And it wasn't just once or twice, he said it about 10 times before I freaked out and told Mister Big to shut it off. I bet he says "conversate" as well.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 08:01:09 AM »

I don't agree with Sean Hannity on most points however, as a conservative host he is better then Mark Levine, Rush, or Bob Grant he will at least listen to opposing opinions while the others insult the caller or just rudely hangs up. Mark Levine is known for his
Get off my phone you idiot"  to every Liberal or Democrat who dares to call.

SUPPORT THE FAIRNESS DOCTRINE, force one sided talk radio to have opposing views.
Greymure
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.317 seconds with 39 queries.