ThirdRailForum

• December 14, 2017, 09:32:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teens sentenced in "Mortal Kombat" death....  (Read 1167 times)

plus minus reset

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Teens sentenced in "Mortal Kombat" death....
« on: January 18, 2009, 07:01:09 AM »

I can understand kids recreating some of the things they see on TV with each other, but when a semi-adult thinks he can do it to a 7 year old...well, he deserved what he got (but I think the bitch plea bargained to get off easy)!

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_11476185

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
Re: Teens sentenced in "Mortal Kombat" death....
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 08:11:00 AM »

Simply amazing. Ya have to wonder about society today. I wonder how many deaths in the 40's by kids re-enacting what they saw on the Stooges? Yeah, probably none.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 12:56:56 PM »

Apparently he was roaring drunk when he did it, too. Not much mention of that, though.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »

Fuckin ass bragging about it too?

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 03:31:18 PM »

Shya, I'm sure the 7 year old was impressed too, right before she died.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »

Apparently he was roaring drunk when he did it, too. Not much mention of that, though.

Was the sister drunk too...if not, why didn't she stop this piece of shit from doing that to her sister?  I would have taken a bat to his head if he was doing that crap to my sister!!!!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »

Was the sister drunk too...if not, why didn't she stop this piece of shit from doing that to her sister?  I would have taken a bat to his head if he was doing that crap to my sister!!!!

Me too, and I don't even really like my sister.

arete

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arete probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »

Angelica, is that you in your avatar picture?

CC, if u r in this group....these are for you--- :tissue:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 06:33:30 AM »

There's a list of members if you're looking for your friends here. :grin:

arete

• Aedile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 07:50:25 AM »

Whaaaat?  She hides a lot.
Never know what name she
might be using so I just give
a shout out.  She's a lurker
y'kno.  ;)

Thanks for the advice though.

Nice boobs----:P

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 10:51:54 AM »

Never know what name she
y'kno.  ;)

Thanks.  ::)

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 06:01:51 PM »

Never know what name she
y'kno.  ;)

Hide?  I'm a Mod here, why would I hide? To answer your questions, this is the only nic I have used for the last 4 years.  Btw, who are you? 

As to lurking, if I wanted to do that I would just go into invisible mode.  :slap:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 10:38:39 PM »

I'm so sucky at lurking. I'm too lazy too go invis and entirely too pmssy  to not say something.

arete

• Aedile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »

Oh no no no, sorry, Ang---I wasn't referring to you at all.
Perse said something about checking the members list to
see if CC was a member here cuz I mentioned her as if she
might be.  I was solely speaking of her when I posted that.

I don't think you know me & I certainly don't know you.

<keepin it real>

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »

Only a freaking loser "hides" on the internet, wtf. Either sign up and participate or don't, but why lurk? It's stupid.

arete

• Aedile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »

I agree but some people
just enjoy lurking.  I think
some actually take notes and
then pretend they actually
know something about you.
LMAO...it's always baffled me.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »

Invisible users suck on a message board. If I were to run a board, I wouldnt allow that as an option. I know Bra1n allows it here, and it's obviously his prerogative.

First of all, IMO, it helps board traffic for folks to see people online..especially nicks they may know from somewhere else, or nicks they like to engage in discussion with. If I were a newcomer to a board, I would like to see a lot of folks nicks showing online, as it gives the impression of activity, and that folks are interested.

The other Admin of the joint I came from was constantly invisible during the last few months I was there, and it was irritating.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 10:08:50 AM »

I know of at least one pig-like persona who thinks she knows me because of stuff I may have posted. ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.466 seconds with 36 queries.