ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2017, 09:37:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 years in a Thailand prison  (Read 1347 times)

plus minus reset

thekid65Topic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
3 years in a Thailand prison
« on: January 19, 2009, 09:06:05 AM »

Story

Holy shit, makes me glad to be an American.

3 years in what's probably a nasty shithole for writing a few sentences about a "fictional prince", in a novel that sold 7 copies?

Incredible.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: 3 years in a Thailand prison
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »

3 years in what's probably a nasty shithole

Ya reckon http://wikimapia.org/1804776/Klong-Dan-Prison

http://www.thaiprisonlife.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1  check out the Thai prison blogs when you feel that your life is a bit bollocks  :confused:

You've got to be a bit of a dickhead to insult their king who has god like status.  Shove all sorts of garden vegetables up their daughters twats but don't call any of the royal family a twat  :no:

Some Danish bloke got 6 years for drawing a 'tache onto a poster of the king  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 03:02:14 PM »

Unreal that you can go to prison for up to 15 years for merely insulting someone. I propose we start a thread to let people know what a pansy shitball the dickface king of Thailand is as well as the people who stand behind that law. They'll just have to cry about it because I dont plan on ever stepping foot in that piss yard.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 03:25:39 PM »

Holy ass- so

say I write some bullshit about their retarded "God" and their prince and king having a 3 way with a goat from over here in California, they can arrest me if I step off an airplane there? Or did he have to live there for a pecific amount of time? What a bunch of douchebags.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »

Holy ass- so

say I write some bullshit about their retarded "God" and their prince and king having a 3 way with a goat from over here in California, they can arrest me if I step off an airplane there? Or did he have to live there for a pecific amount of time? What a bunch of douchebags.

Too late. They are already sending secret agents after you and me to arrest us and are consulting with language experts about the words deb and kid used to see if they are sufficiently insulting.

The thin skinned King has also been blocked from accessing this site by the Thailand word police for his own protection. There's no telling what devastation the word "douchbag" will cause him if he happens to come across us on google and reads it.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 03:43:25 PM »

Unreal that you can go to prison for up to 15 years for merely insulting someone. I propose we start a thread to let people know what a pansy shitball the dickface king of Thailand is as well as the people who stand behind that law. They'll just have to cry about it because I dont plan on ever stepping foot in that piss yard.

Fuck off mate !  I have "unfinished business" in Patpong, and I need to see if Mai Li has been faithful to me like she said she would  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »

The thin skinned King has also been blocked from accessing this site by the Thailand word police for his own protection.

Never a truer word said in jest...the Thai authorities closed down over 3000 websites in 2008 that included defamatory remarks about the King.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 09:31:21 PM »

Wow insecure much? Oh shit I hope I don't get arrested.

arete

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arete probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 01:06:29 AM »

What's scary though is America is becoming
more and more of a police state.  You're probably
too young but do you remember when it was legal
to smoke pot on the mall in Washington DC (on the 4th of July)?  When
we had the freedom to choose whether we smoke  cigs or not?
When we had the freedom to wear our seatbelts or not?
When we had the freedom to walk around at 3 am
and hang out with friends without being harassed by
cops?  I know things have become worse but it seems
the simple pleasures of being a kid are being taken from
our kids and their little minds are being brainwashed.

What's right is wrong anymore and what's WRONG is right.

Before anyone jumps my case and throws a fit about the
pot smoking thing---There was a "glitch" in the constitution
in which if you were on the mall itself in Washington DC the
authorites could not arrest you for smoking pot.  I believe
they have since added or changed something to stop that
activity but my point is we are losing our freedoms right and left.

Soon we will have no guns to protect ourselves at all.

Sure let all the evil doers just have at us.   :no:

arete

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arete probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 01:07:51 AM »

Sorry if I got way off track but
my point is I don't want to end
up like Thailand!

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »

Fuck off mate !  I have "unfinished business" in Patpong, and I need to see if Mai Li has been faithful to me like she said she would  :wheelchair:

Does she still do that ping-pong trick?
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Seagull

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »

Ya reckon http://wikimapia.org/1804776/Klong-Dan-Prison

http://www.thaiprisonlife.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1  check out the Thai prison blogs when you feel that your life is a bit bollocks  :confused:

You've got to be a bit of a dickhead to insult their king who has god like status.  Shove all sorts of garden vegetables up their daughters twats but don't call any of the royal family a twat  :no:

Some Danish bloke got 6 years for drawing a 'tache onto a poster of the king  :wheelchair:

Ah yes, we used to do that in the good old days

However, anyone who goes to a country and doesnt at least study various quirks of said country deserves all they get. You wouldnt go to Mecca and ask for a pint of Stella, and nor would you jump the queue at a bus stop in the UK, unless you wanted people to roll their eyes at you in a bad way

Musn't Grumble

thekid65Topic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »

heh...if I went to Thailand and called the Prince a numb-nuts in an off the cuff remark, yeah, thats what I would expect...them to roll their eyes in a bad way. Certainly wouldnt expect 3 years in prison.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

Does she still do that ping-pong trick?

She packed it in after she met my mum

...anyway...7 copies  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 12:46:35 PM »

Has anyone heard from Fippi lately? :confused:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 02:07:40 AM »

Thats me in that picture. They let me out but they beat my ass and ate one of my eyeballs first.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 08:52:49 AM »

Phew. I was getting ready to send someone to look for you.

I love you and I would have gone myself but, well, I have an eyebrow waxing scheduled and... ::)
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.914 seconds with 40 queries.