ThirdRailForum

• November 23, 2017, 04:17:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Money  (Read 522 times)

plus minus reset

ViolatorTopic starter

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
The Money
« on: January 21, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

Deb,

What is the word on that side of the world concerning this whole issue with Man City and KAKA?  I just can't see them turning down that amount of money simply because he likes Milan.  There has to be more to this issue.

Word is also that the Arabs running MCity are not in the love right now, and their respective spending could cause "reactions" other than financial. 

I have a friend who is from England who plays with our team sometimes, and he said that this issue is a hot one over there right now...

Give me the Scoop...

\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: The Money
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »

Kaka....the fucker turned it down, Silvio Berlesconi wanted to flog the little bastard and make a fortune but the AC Milan fans protested BIG TIME.  Some say that swayed Kaka's mind and the more cynical crew reckon that he's holding out for a "career move" to Barcelona or Real Madrid.  Thank fuck for that, the twat is a friend of Jesus and the last thing we want is wankers thanking the good lord for shit  ::)

The arab billions / Manchester City thing is turning out to be more of a cross to bear than some City fans thought.  The thing with City is that like my crew West Ham they have a reputation of being perennial losers but maintaining that earthy street cred with not just their own fans but footy fans everywhere, the kind of club that is more about the fans and the way that they play the game rather than the silverware.

They are now going to lose that and thats a fucking shame and many City fans ain't happy.  Man City were the hapless but fun loving losers and Man United across town were the "dark side", Yank owned, commercial sell outs with no real love for the game....now they are just the same, in fact, now they are the richest football club in the world.

Come the close season they will BUY EVERYONE.  They'll probably offer Chelsea $10 million for their hot dog guy.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

ViolatorTopic starter

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
Re: The Money
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 04:12:44 PM »

Thanxs man, i've also heard the Messi is one of the other current targets for the Man City group...
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.406 seconds with 34 queries.