ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 05:09:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: chop this pic!  (Read 1040 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
chop this pic!
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »

i noticed my loofah toe has materialized here! YAY!!

i miss toes chops terribly and not just because 98% of them tend to be phallic either! in honor of toe and because when i'm restless on occasion i make fucked up chops for loony and me to giggle over in private, i thought it would be fun to post an ordinary picture to pervert for shits and giggles, as well as to have a thread to showcase our talent in.

many of you may not chop, but youre more than welcome to contribute pic's or pm toe for a personalized tutorial. he'll actually fly to your house to teach you for 60 bucks and a box of saltines.

this first one is a tribute to zoolander. can you bastardize the bullessed mary and baby-j even better?  :vc:

before

after

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: chop this pic!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »

My chopping skills are for shit, and really, I don't want Toe coming to my house, but I'll be MORE than happy to rifle through my religious pics for contributions. :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »

oh, you'd LURVE toe!! he used to be an alter boy, now he's a bee keeper and makes honey!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »

Well I did have a go at this. :rotf: :rotf:

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »

i really should post my cookie chops, but i dont have the originals  :lmao:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »

Having trouble uploading atm.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »

oh, you'd LURVE toe!! he used to be an alter boy, now he's a bee keeper and makes honey!

I don't know what to say to that, so here is the bunny without a pancake on his head. :rabbit:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 08:23:47 PM »

I don't know what to say to that, so here is the bunny without a pancake on his head. :rabbit:

just dont drop the soap near him. thats all i'm sayin'.  :lol:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 08:26:16 PM »

Having trouble uploading atm.

email it to me, i'll upload it to my pb...

these are two of my fav's

:vc:

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

+1!

edit: fuck, i have to spread the lurve first

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »

imageshack is ffn crap!!

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 04:40:58 PM »

hahahahahaha

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »

This should be fun! I haven't inappropriately chopped a dick onto anything in quite some time. Gonna have to wait till monday, though. I spend the weekends playing with my real penis.

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 06:33:59 PM »

yay! every good alter boy/bee keeper come lately spends weekends with his penis. its an unwritten law.  :vc:

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 07:03:05 PM »

Ah fuck it. I couldn't resist so I whipped a quick one up just for VC.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 07:09:45 PM »

lol

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »

:trophy: YAY!!!!!   :trophy:
that was fucking brilliant! they both were notable actually.

*loonys piece was classically loonessian. it evoked an immediate chuckle, was well thought out and its many aggregate levels oozed of sophisticated charm and humor.

*toes submission was intricately delicate yet unilaterally embraced the factinatoresque finesse and flare we've all come to love and hunger for...that is, if you hunger for gobs full of man goo like me. i must say sir toe, it was contemporarily guggenheim worthy!

kudos, ladies!!

now, we only need submissions from yb and bastard!!  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »

Okay, that was +1 for both. The karma will keep you company in hell.

God told me he's not amused. :rotf:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.439 seconds with 39 queries.