ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2017, 03:38:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: :::::MEMO:::::(in case u haven't gotten it)  (Read 748 times)

plus minus reset

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arete probably just rolled in here.
:::::MEMO:::::(in case u haven't gotten it)
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:06:40 AM »

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: :::::MEMO:::::(in case u haven't gotten it)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

Okay I have a question. As we all know - or at least as most of us with brains who can follow the fucking thread and aren't looking to be stupid contentious pigfuckers know - I'm Ice Princess. So, are you not reading ME, or are you not reading PoPt? Because I don't think I did anything to warrant being ignored. ::)

Note: I was being facetious. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idear.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »

Or Titty Princess. :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 11:45:45 AM »

Do we need another thread like this is here? shove an apple in it pig and go and jump in an oven.

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 11:55:51 AM »

lol DD--Ima miss u most.

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 11:58:40 AM »

aw cookie...& u were doing so
well.  You sold ur soul.  Makes
me sad.  o well.  I didn't expect
you to even do as well as you did
but it's all good.  I'm glad u took
my advice cuz you know you gotta
"live" with her.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 37 queries.