ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2017, 09:25:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bra1n shove your warning  (Read 1911 times)

plus minus reset

AmazingStingTopic starter

• Hellfire
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.AmazingSting is acknowledged by some.
  • Fan of: kicking Brains ass
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So what Brain is saying is their PI rule is useless100 Reply Thread - Vag and the CO crew must have forgotten..100 Reply Thread - Stick a fork in the bitch100 Reply Thread - Brain why do you have..100 Reply Thread - Ignoring Caskur....Really100 Reply Thread - Brain delete this acct
Bra1n shove your warning
« on: January 23, 2009, 12:38:03 AM »

And who said I was staying.

I found this place and I wanted to confirm you are a completely pathetic admin.

Warn me all you want or ban me, but you can't control me without the buttons. You decide if you are man enough to have me post here or not.

I have not broken any rules so if you ban me it won't be for anything I did against your rules.

Later

Brain lost 100,000 posts at FlameChamps....TFF :rotf: What a dumbfuck. And half the poster who used to post here. LMFAO

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Bra1n shove your warning
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 02:22:35 PM »

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 03:40:07 AM »

oooooh interwobble tough guy.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 01:43:03 AM »

why do you people continue to post in dumped threads?  :hammer:

goodness!  :lol:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 06:27:58 AM »

How'm I supposed to answer that?

Ackshully, it wasn't dumped yet when I giggled at him.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 07:05:28 AM »

hehehe! i know, i was bustin' loonys chops.  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 07:07:22 AM »

Quit postin' here and makin' me respond! :wheelchair:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 07:47:38 AM »

mmk.  :-*

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 07:50:26 AM »

Quit it. :lmao:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 08:58:44 AM »

hehehe! i know, i was bustin' loonys chops.  :vc:

In your dreams pervert. :hammer:

I like your avatar pers, that freshly fucked look is hot. :grin:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 09:05:50 AM »

::)

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »

B make me an admin and I'll change his name to AmazingStinch. :grin:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.799 seconds with 39 queries.