ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2017, 10:54:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 50 Things You Might Not Know About Barack Obama  (Read 491 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
50 Things You Might Not Know About Barack Obama
« on: January 24, 2009, 10:30:33 AM »

Fifty things you might not know about Barack Obama

By Jon Swaine
Last Updated: 3:40PM GMT 11 Nov 2008
? He collects Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian comics

? He was known as "O'Bomber" at high school for his skill at basketball

? His name means "one who is blessed" in Swahili

? His favourite meal is wife Michelle's shrimp linguini

? He won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir, Dreams From My Father

? He is left-handed - the sixth post-war president to be left-handed

? He has read every Harry Potter book

? He owns a set of red boxing gloves autographed by Muhammad Ali

? He worked in a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop as a teenager and now can't stand ice cream

? His favourite snacks are chocolate-peanut protein bars

? He ate dog meat, snake meat, and roasted grasshopper while living in Indonesia

? He can speak Spanish

? While on the campaign trail he refused to watch CNN and had sports channels on instead

? His favourite drink is black forest berry iced tea

? He promised Michelle he would quit smoking before running for president - he didn't

? He kept a pet ape called Tata while in Indonesia

? He can bench press an impressive 200lbs

? He was known as Barry until university when he asked to be addressed by his full name

? His favourite book is Moby-Dick by Herman Melville

? He visited Wokingham, Berks, in 1996 for the stag party of his half-sister's fianc?, but left when a stripper arrived

? His desk in his Senate office once belonged to Robert Kennedy

? He and Michelle made $4.2 million (?2.7 million) last year, with much coming from sales of his books

? His favourite films are Casablanca and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

? He carries a tiny Madonna and child statue and a bracelet belonging to a soldier in Iraq for good luck

? He applied to appear in a black pin-up calendar while at Harvard but was rejected by the all-female committee.

? His favourite music includes Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Bach and The Fugees

? He took Michelle to see the Spike Lee film Do The Right Thing on their first date

? He enjoys playing Scrabble and poker

? He doesn't drink coffee and rarely drinks alcohol

? He would have liked to have been an architect if he were not a politician

? As a teenager he took drugs including marijuana and cocaine

? His daughters' ambitions are to go to Yale before becoming an actress (Malia, 10) and to sing and dance (Sasha, 7)

? He hates the youth trend for trousers which sag beneath the backside

? He repaid his student loan only four years ago after signing his book deal

? His house in Chicago has four fire places

? Daughter Malia's godmother is Jesse Jackson's daughter Santita

? He says his worst habit is constantly checking his BlackBerry

? He uses an Apple Mac laptop

? He drives a Ford Escape Hybrid, having ditched his gas-guzzling Chrysler 300

? He wears $1,500 (?952) Hart Schaffner Marx suits

? He owns four identical pairs of black size 11 shoes

? He has his hair cut once a week by his Chicago barber, Zariff, who charges $21 (?13)

? His favourite fictional television programmes are Mash and The Wire

? He was given the code name "Renegade" by his Secret Service handlers

? He was nicknamed "Bar" by his late grandmother

? He plans to install a basketball court in the White House grounds

? His favourite artist is Pablo Picasso

? His speciality as a cook is chilli

? He has said many of his friends in Indonesia were "street urchins"

? He keeps on his desk a carving of a wooden hand holding an egg, a Kenyan symbol of the fragility of life

? His late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government

http://www.telegraph.co.u...s-you-might-not-know.html

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: 50 Things You Might Not Know About Barack Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »

A had a threesome with a couple of girls in Wokingham a long time ago, its a shit hole but the babes are nice.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 10:56:44 AM »

Why was I not invited?
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 10:09:08 PM »

He's a West Ham United fan  :grin:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.453 seconds with 37 queries.