ThirdRailForum

• September 19, 2017, 11:48:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Validation!  (Read 978 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Validation!
« on: January 24, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »

A thread for those who are feeling less than loved - come on in here, stare into my sympathetic eyes, nestle against my bosom and I'll validate you. It'll keep you from spilling your insecurities into other threads.

I fucking care. Really.

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Validation!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:06 AM »

spilling what on keyboards? :wank:

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »

Jiz. There. I said it. :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 12:03:48 PM »

Bad Persey!!! :spank:

:rotf: :looney: :looney:

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

I can't help it. It's the fever. :grin:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 01:42:35 AM »

Dear Pert Stephanie,

Whilst every other fucker has had a beautiful euphoric week with the inauguration of President Obama I have had an absolute pisser of a week where all of my dreams have been shattered beyond repair and lay in a melancholic pile around my tear stained ankles.  You see, I wanted to be the first black President of the United States and that thin lipped mulatto has beaten me to it.  It wouldn't be so bad if the twat wasn't the only black dude on the planet that can't dance. 

I now find my empty and shallow life devoid of any ambition.  What the fuck ?

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »

Dear Deb Ouch:

There there pet, it's okay. Perhaps you can become the first female POTUS. You've got a four year head start if you begin your campaign on Monday morning. I'm sure you've a closet full of lovely frocks that you can wear on the campaign trail, and you can write off those hefty waxing bills as campaign expenses.

I fucking care. Really.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 11:22:57 AM »

Dear Deb Ouch:

There there pet, it's okay. Perhaps you can become the first female POTUS. You've got a four year head start if you begin your campaign on Monday morning. I'm sure you've a closet full of lovely frocks that you can wear on the campaign trail, and you can write off those hefty waxing bills as campaign expenses.

I fucking care. Really.

Pure fucking genius, I'll have the old meat and two veg whipped off and get to it.  Being the first black President was always going to be somewhat tricky anyway, not being black n all.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »

It's what I do. ::)

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »

Will you be around this tuesday, say early evening, I intend to have a full on personal crisis with ensuing babbling meltdown.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 11:36:41 AM »

I'll pencil you in. I'm always there for my friends. :hammer:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 12:24:11 PM »

Pure fucking genius, I'll have the old meat and two veg whipped off and get to it. 

Wont be necassary, didn't stop Janet Reno holding office. :rotf:

I wanna pencil in tomorrow night for a rant.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »

I'm free after 8 EST. But I might be having sex at 9 so be ready to make it quick.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »

yea well i'm watchin a film in a while, frigggin tired anyway as didn't get to bed till 5am.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »

You said TOMORROW night. :uhuh:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 06:11:44 PM »

Yea due for a bad day tomorrow I reckon, watched X-men 3, sucked a bit but not as much as no 2.

Watchin another film later...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 36 queries.