ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 08:07:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How are you all?  (Read 968 times)

plus minus reset

EnderTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ender probably just rolled in here.
How are you all?
« on: January 24, 2009, 02:04:11 PM »

Some might know me, some might not.

I used to flame a great deal years ago and still do on occasion in some forums but have moved mostly to debating politics in various forums around the internet under various names and nics.

Flaming has gotten mostly dull for me and has been for years now. But debate ..... I'm always up for a lively debate.

I look forward to crossing words and opinions with you all.

See you on the boards.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
Re: How are you all?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 02:13:42 PM »

Welcome, never got into the flaming thing too much myself, although I do enjoy giving an idiot a textual bitch slap on occasion. Look forward to reading your viewpoints.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »

Yay! Welcome to the board! :grin:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Seagull

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 07:13:05 PM »

Welcome, never got into the flaming thing too much myself, although I do enjoy giving an idiot a textual bitch slap on occasion. Look forward to reading your viewpoints.

That's because you were not very good at it  :stir:

Sorry..

Anyway. I agree, Flaming is very dull after a while. It's much more satisfying to use your wit  in a decent debate rather than " say that again noob, and I will rip your head off..I rule this board"  type of posts

Musn't Grumble

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »

Welcome. 
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 01:10:03 AM »

Hey Ender

Anyway. I agree, Flaming is very dull after a while. It's much more satisfying to use your wit  in a decent debate rather than " say that again noob, and I will rip your head off..I rule this board"  type of posts

I've always enjoyed subtly flaming you down the years but then you always provide such excellent material  :grin:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 01:51:03 AM »

oh my! its my rear-ender! i meant to reply to this a few days ago, but when i started to do so, i got pulled away while i was at work.

so babe? did you ever think over 10 years ago, we'd still be posting and i'd still be your "adroit" and offering you a cookie???  :wink:

welcome!!!  :vc:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.498 seconds with 39 queries.