ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 08:21:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Islam FAQs  (Read 2066 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Islam FAQs
« on: January 26, 2009, 05:33:55 PM »

Gotta love the variation of progress as societies throughout our planet..

wife beating

Is the beating of one's wife halal or haram in Islam?

The 'beating' that is referred to in the holy Qur'an is a 'pretend' beating, that is to say when they are being 'disobedient' one should implement the various stages of sanctions as outlined in the holy Qur'an {4:34} such as advising them, 'boycotting' them and as a last resort one may resort to pretend to beat them.  This means that this should not hurt her physically, and should not leave any mark on her body.  The effect should be sentimental rather than physical. The whole point of this is to show her that her husband is not pleased with her conduct. Some of the tafseer say that this may be done with for example Sewak - the three inch long natural brush used for cleaning teeth with.

It should be noted that according to the Islamic Shari'ah it is obligatory upon the wife to obey the husband in two situations: to seek husband's permission when leaving the house, and meet to husband's sexual needs when there is no valid reason to refuse.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Islam FAQs
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »

What the fuck you on about, halal is blessed meat and haram means forbidden.

The koran says if you command your wife she should obey, if she does a dani then you shut her in a room till she changes her mind and obeys. if shes still acting like dani then you can beat her, the koran doesn't stipulate how hard either as its not a judicial beating.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 11:26:51 PM »

i wonder what constitutes a "valid reason" for when it comes time to refuse sex?  :vc:

"not tonight honey, i have to strap on a bomb and blow up the market in the morning."

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:26:38 AM »

Yeah hookay, TRY beating me motherfucker, pretend or otherwise, I'll take your stick and  jam it so far up your ass you'll be able to clean your teeth every time you sit your monkey ass down.

Unless it's pre-arranged. ::)
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 08:46:25 AM »

i wonder what constitutes a "valid reason" for when it comes time to refuse sex?  :vc:

"not tonight honey, i have to strap on a bomb and blow up the market in the morning."

Whyre you holding your head in the avatar, are you frightened it may fall off? :rotf:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 09:25:08 AM »

"Emergency services...please state the nature of your emergency"

"My husband Abdul is beating me with a toothbrush"

:wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 11:20:09 AM »

Whyre you holding your head in the avatar, are you frightened it may fall off? :rotf:

blow it outcho ass!!  :lmao:

it was windy you dickhead!

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »

Looks like yer covering yer ears.  Was the wind whistling thru?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »

why no....that would be physiologically impossible. unless of course you speak from experience.

:-*

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 02:18:10 PM »

Hair Lesson No. 2634215: When it's windy and someone is taking your picture, it is best to hold your hair in place or there will be 100 shots of you trying to get it out of your eyes, nose and mouth.

Unless, of course, you're follicularly challenged, in which case, nevermind.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 04:23:09 PM »

blow it outcho ass!!  :lmao:

So you were worrying that the wind may blow your head off? :uhuh:

:rotf:

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 09:20:24 AM »

Back to topic...

What the fuck you on about, halal is blessed meat and haram means forbidden.

It does not only pertain to that. Halal is also an Arabic term designating any object or an action which is permissible to use or engage in, according to Islamic law and custom.  And you are right, Haram is an Arabic term meaning "forbidden". In Islam it is used to refer to anything that is prohibited by the faith.

I got this from an Islamic friend...

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »

What I posted above came straight from the website of one of the world's Grand Ayatollahs. While I was researching into the background of Ayatollah Ali Khameini, the supreme ruler of Iran and real leader who runs the country, I came across a directory of all the Grand Ayatollahs in the world which i guess is something like being Pope in Iran and most of them actually have websites where they answer questions and dispense directives to concerned Muslims from around the world. Really fascinating stuff.

So I thought i would share some of the more interesting questions and answers with you all here for comments and discussion. Here's a few more...

Question: What are conditions that make playing chess accepted in Islam?

Answer: Based on credited traditions (Hadith), playing chess is completely prohibited in Islam and no condition may make it acceptable.

No wonder why there arent any chess players named Abdulla. That must explain why they suck at sports too.

Q. Can I have friendship with my class fellow. She is a female?

A. Friendship with the opposite sex usually leads to committing sins so we advice you to stay away from it unless there is a religious contract between the two of you.

Something to keep in mind for the ladies in case they ever get hit on by an annoying Muslim guy. Remind them that they are going against the teachings of their religion and if that doesn't work you can pull out a turban with a fake cannonball bomb on top of it and wear it so they'll get the message. 

:infidel:

Q:  Is it permissible for me to shake hands with the opposite gender? Is it permissible for me to shake hands with them because I am doing business with them?

A: Handshaking that involve skin contact with a person of opposite sex is prohibited. A separation mean to prevent skin contact like gloves can be used. It is best to apologize for not doing such action by stating that the religion does not allow it.

Some people who does not understand the religion or does not believe in it might imagine that this law is a disdain to women but this originates from being away from the environments of Muslims and the details of their religion since the prohibition of hand shaking is not limited to men but it includes women as well as they are not permitted to shake hands of a man in the said way which means that this law is not a humiliation or contempt. It is purely a legislation that means - based on our understanding - to put borders between man and woman to protect their chasteness and to help in preventing them from falling in prohibitions.

Who knew this was against their religion. Personally, I dont like shaking hands that much with anyone either, not just women - especially if someone just coughed or sneezed into them. I agree with Donald Trump that the Japanese custom of bowing is better. I always try to wash my hands after I shake them with people who come to my office.

Q: May I look at a girl with pleasure if she also allows?

A: No, it is not permissible

What does this mean exactly, look at a girl with pleasure? I shouldn't feel that a girl is attractive? I shouldn't imagine her being hogtied from the ceiling while sucking my cock? I bet Dani knows!

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 10:41:18 AM »

A girl i believe is any unmarried fema;e, hence it inclues 8 year olds, unless they are married, especially to the profit mohammid. sick in it, have you read the hadiths on how to wash?

If theres just one thing you should read its Tribulations in the koran, the equivelant of revelations and its mind blowing. Real end of days stuff but relates more to the modern world than devils.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 12:56:25 PM »

That's exactly what it means, Bra1niac. No pleasure for you! One year!

They should really get a better translator, that usage and grammar is for shit.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 02:54:20 PM »

Speaking of pleasure... how does Islam deal with masturbation...

Q1: I have heard that masterbation is haram but what if you couldnt do mutah with no women or even get married. and you really needed to fulfil yourself, would masterbation become permisable. as i feel that it helps you become less perverted as to looking at women etc.

A: It is not lawful. You should have patience and depend on almighty Allah and ask him to ease marriage to you as He would never prohibit you from committing the sin and not allow you to satisfy the desire if you choose the permissible way.

Q2: Am I allowed to masturbate with no occured ejaculation.

A: No, it is not permissible.

Q3: I am 22 years old. Sir I am doing masturbation (hand practice) since 12 years. Please tell me the cure from Quran how to remove this bad habit.

[Trix? :rotf: :rotf:]

A: There is no verse in the holy Quran that appear to have a cure to this habit but maybe getting married quickly is one of the best ways to get rid of this prohibited act. It was reported that whoever got married, two thirds of his religion is guarded.

Q4: Nowadays there are many youths that are in a state of confusion and can not get married easily, my question is that in the west it is almost impossible for the invidual not to masturbate, are they really a blame to this situation and could it really be haram?

A: It is not permissible to masturbate. To have sex, One should look for a proper and religiously accepted way by permanent or temporary marriage.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »

have you read the hadiths on how to wash?
No, how do they wash?
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 05:00:22 PM »

Well its an instruction manual type thing, cant blame a desert people for lacking water but it was like shoe-lacing for special folk.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 05:28:33 PM »

I like the concept of temporary marriages to have sex with someone; i really hope it catches on here. It would be great for my business.  :lol:

Nikāḥu l-Mut'ah - is a fixed-term marriage contract according to the Usuli Shia schools of Shari'a (Islamic law). The duration of this type of marriage is fixed at its inception and is then automatically dissolved upon completion of its term.

Q:  Can a man do mutah with a women whose faith and religion is not known to him. Is it necessary for him to inquire about her faith and religion.What if he does Mutah without inquiring about her faith and religion.

A: It is permissible to marry a Muslim, a Christian or a Jew woman temporarily. Marrying a woman who does not believe in one of these three religions is not permissible. It is a must to make sure that she does believe in one of these religions before marrying her.

Q:  If a Muslim man is married temporarily to a Muslim woman, is it permissible for him to contract a temporary marriage with a Christian woman if the Muslim wife gives permission for such?

A: Yes, it is permissible.

Q:  Can a person do Temporary marriage if his wife is away for more then a month?

A: Yes, he is allowed.

Q:  Can a married women who has a husband also practice mutah marriage with someone other than her husband?

A: No, it is not permissible and it is the worst kind of adultery.

Q:  Amongst the young generation it is almost IMPOSSIBLE now to find a girl for mut'aa to gratify sexual needs in the West and also in the East. Can't we be allowed to do mut'aa with prostitutes for sexual pleasure?

A: It is permissible to marry a prostitute temporarily provided that she understands that it is a religious contract for marriage and not a fee for adultery.

Q:  Is it permissible to have mutaa - temperary marriage - with a woman who commits adultery with men?
Is it permissible to have mutaa with a woman who probably commits prostitution and adultery as a job?

A: Yes, it is allowed in both cases.

Q:  You have stated to a previous question that it is permissible to do mutah with a prostitute here in the West, where it is almost impossible to find a girl to do mutah with. However, you have stated that she, the prostitute or woman, must know it is a religious contract, and not a fee for adultery. Would it be permissible for the man to make the intention to fulfill his religious duties, settle on a dollar amount (dowry) and time limit with the woman, even if the woman still believes the money is a fee for adultery? I ask this because I would imagine few prostitutes in the west have heard of the concept of temporary marriage. I would also add that the proper safety precautions are taken.

A: Temporary marriage is a contract between two parties to establish marital relation between them. If the woman does not understand the mentioned relation as a marital one but as a fee to adultery then the marriage did not take place and the relation is not religious.

(This can possibly be a legal defense to prostitution charges; "your honor, i was not paying her to have sex; i was merely paying her a dowry for mutah or temporary marriage in accordance with my religion." 

I think if it's done right, that defense has wheels for prostitutes and johns all over the country. It implicates a protected constitutional right - freedom of religion.)

BTW, these fatwas are, of course, the Shia versions of Islam and not necessarily Sunni in case any of our Iraqi friends stumble on to this from Google and want to blow me up.

:infidel:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »

No, how do they wash?

Shia and Sunni wash their arms differently before they pray  :snack:

Bra1n, any chance of finding out why its haram to take it up the dirt box  :lol:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.395 seconds with 41 queries.