ThirdRailForum

• August 23, 2017, 05:43:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: happy 50th birthday keith olbermann, you sexy beast!  (Read 794 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
happy 50th birthday keith olbermann, you sexy beast!
« on: January 27, 2009, 07:54:00 AM »

he is NOT EVIL and i dont care how big his head is!! i lurve him!  :vc:

if we werent expecting 8 inches of snow and it wasnt 15 degrees out, i would go stand outside of 30rock in just a trenchcoat with a cupcake!  :lmao:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: happy 50th birthday keith olbermann, you sexy beast!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:57:02 AM »

His head is ginormous. :uhuh:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:02:07 AM »

maybe its an indicator to what his other head looks like? hmmmm!?
you leave his gargantuan head alone missy!  :vc:

i want to smooch on him. :blush:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:09:57 AM »

On the other hand, lookit the size of those thumbs. ::)
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 08:16:22 AM »

and dont forget how hairy those bad boys are! yee haw! lmao!

:rotf:

i'm going to hit the gym for the first time in like 2 weeks. if i dont return you know i was either arrested for stalking keith and i really didnt go to the gym or i coughed up a lung after accosting a sweaty treadmill for 30 minutes.  :lol:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 08:20:25 AM »

I'm 20 minutes from 30Rock. Call if you need bail. :rotf:

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »

ok. i made it back lungs intact!!  :lmao:

i saw the coolest sunrise ever! it was overcast and as the sun broke through while i was driving past a lake down the street there was a beautiful rainbow from the suns reflection off the clouds! i couldnt really capture it with this shitty cell but it was so magnificent, i stopped and got out of the car to look at it and so did 3 other people!

then i filled up

and bought groceries so i could make keith olbermann dinner while he eats me for his birthday!  :vc:

only two "tins" in the entire carriage you pains in the ass!  :vc:

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »

STALKER! I dont see anything in that buggy that i eat except for bananas.  :dinner:

Hey, you know something? Have yuo evar notic'd how the price of the mid grade un-leaded is always exactly 10 cents more then the reguler?  And alos how the pice of the super un-ledded is  exactly 10 cents more than the mid grades? That's the way it is since we signed a treaty to end world war 2. Yeah.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »

YES!!! i knew YOU would be the first to notice and say something!!! /swoon!

there are two kinds of potatoes in that carriage and i still have to go to the butcher for meat silly.  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »

Hey, you know something? Have yuo evar notic'd how the price of the mid grade un-leaded is always exactly 10 cents more then the reguler?  And alos how the pice of the super un-ledded is  exactly 10 cents more than the mid grades? That's the way it is since we signed a treaty to end world war 2. Yeah.

NO! IT'S NOT! I went through this with you and the other Brain at FC. IT"S NOT! :hammer:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 37 queries.