ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:20:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well twist my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska.  (Read 1653 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Well twist my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska.
« on: January 27, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=13330387&GT1=61503&icid=toptodayuk

Red Dwarf is back! fucking excellent, remember watching the first episodes and just cracking up, this is one of those series like Family Guy thats reputation has grown over time, most people I know can quote something from the series.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Well twist my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »

nipple nuts??  :confused:

is there sumfin youre not telling us!?

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 11:17:14 AM »

The Official U.K Radio-Times Magazine Top 50 SciFi TV-Shows-of-All-Time Poll Results:

1 Red Dwarf

2 The X Files

3 Lost

4 Life On Mars

5 Buffy The Vampire Slayer

6 Star Trek: The Next Generation

7 Stargate SG-1

8 Star Trek

9 The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

10 Quantum Leap

11 Heroes

12 Blake's 7

13 Twin Peaks

14 V

15 Torchwood

16 Babylon 5

17 The Prisoner

18 Battlestar Galactica

19 Thunderbirds

20 Lost In Space.

21. Farscape
22. Batman
23. The Incredible Hulk
24. The Six Million Dollar Man
25. Wonder Woman
26. Sapphire & Steel
27. The Avengers
28. The Twilight Zone
29. Primeval
30. Battlestar Galactica (1970s)
31. Lois and Clark
32. Space: 1999
33. Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons
34. Quatermass (four series)
35. UFO
36. Sliders
37. Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
38. Survivors
39. Doomwatch
40. Land of the Giants
41. The 4400
42. Millennium
43. Jekyll
44. The Outer Limits
45. Xena: Warrior Princess
46. The Time Tunnel
47. The Invisible Man (1984)
48. Adam Adamant Lives
49. Alien Nation
50. A for Andromeda

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 11:18:32 AM »

nipple nuts??  :confused:

is there sumfin youre not telling us!?

Be quiet smeghead, you need to watch the show to understand. :hammer:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 11:21:58 AM »

now that i know you watch it and find it entertaining, i'll NEVER EVER watch it! mmmmleh!  :lol:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 11:30:01 AM »

Our biggest enemy is going space crazy through loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
- Holly
http://homepage.eircom.net/%257Eodyssey/Quotes/Popular/SciFi/Red_Dwarf.html

"Lister? How did you know about Inflatable Ingrid?"
"I've been seeing her behind your back."
- Rimmer & Lister

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »

"Why didn't you have a mum?"
"I was abandoned."
"Abandoned?"
"Six weeks old. A cardboad box underneath the pool table. I was just abandoned in this pub."
"How could anybody do that?"
"I don't know. I never found out."
"Well, I'd have thought it was obvious. Two people, unable to contain their desires, had an illicit liason. A liason that an unforgiving society would not accept. And you were the fruit of their forbidden passion. You're forbidden passion fruit."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying, Lister, that there's a very real possibility that your parents were brother and sister."
"Hey, I'm baring my innermost here! What kind of remark is that?"
"How many toes have you got?"
- Rimmer taunts Lister

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »

Never heard of it. But I get BBC America, and I like Little Britain. Especially the two trannies. They're my favorite.

I love laughing at the British.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 03:48:46 PM »

3 Lost

4 Life On Mars

5 Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Are you joking? 3 programs that were created to cure insomnia

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »

Never heard of it. But I get BBC America, and I like Little Britain. Especially the two trannies. They're my favorite.

I love laughing at the British.

i only watch gordan ramsey on bbc. he is such a prick, i LOVE him!

my kids are all up on this hbo deal called "summer heights high", its this australian who plays the key characters, funny shit!

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »

The British do great comedy, they dont even have to put in canned laughter to let the viewers know when they are trying to make them laugh. 

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 06:07:15 PM »

they dont? i love monty python, probably some of the funniest shit ive EVER seen as far as satirical sketch comedy. but uh, for the sake of argument, the show had plenty of that bg laughter in it as did benny hill et. al.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 06:10:24 PM »

I'm addicted to "Lost."
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »

I'm addicted to "Lost."

i watched the first season on dvd and enjoyed it. my problem with shows like that is the story line always gets too deep and they always become outlandish and soap like. its like you have to almost commit to a LTR with those shows, miss an episode and you dont know wtf is going on, lol!

i really liked the first 2 seasons of dexter on showtime, but the 3rd one jumped the shark and deviated from the books way crazy and again, turned into a soap opera like deal.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »

Bloody good news old boy  :uk:

The funniest between Red Dwarf and Blackadder...hmmmm...tough   :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 06:49:30 PM »

they dont? i love monty python, probably some of the funniest shit ive EVER seen as far as satirical sketch comedy. but uh, for the sake of argument, the show had plenty of that bg laughter in it as did benny hill et. al.

Perhaps they added it for American audiences

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »

Perhaps they added it for American audiences

:lol: i'm sure thats exactly what they did.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »

Bloody good news old boy  :uk:

The funniest between Red Dwarf and Blackadder...hmmmm...tough   :snack:

Yes Minister was better than both of those easily. :spank2:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 09:34:24 AM »

i watched the first season on dvd and enjoyed it. my problem with shows like that is the story line always gets too deep and they always become outlandish and soap like. its like you have to almost commit to a LTR with those shows, miss an episode and you dont know wtf is going on, lol!

i really liked the first 2 seasons of dexter on showtime, but the 3rd one jumped the shark and deviated from the books way crazy and again, turned into a soap opera like deal.

Here's my story about Lost ("Hi, my name is Maureen and I'm a Lostaholic..."). I never watched it, ever. Chris, on the other hand, had the first 3 seasons on DVD. He told me I would become totally addicted to the show. I said, "Feh, pshaw, I don't get addicted to TV shows." So he put on Disc 1, Season 1.

Ten days later, eyes bugging out of my head, I'd watched all 3 seasons and was on my way to Best Buy to get the 4th. And I was thrilled last Wednesday when Season 5 started.

I may need rehab.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.48 seconds with 38 queries.