ThirdRailForum

• September 19, 2017, 11:41:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So, Didja Hear the Latest on Palin?  (Read 911 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
So, Didja Hear the Latest on Palin?
« on: January 27, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »

Hustler's offering her 2 million dollars.

http://showstalker.net/2008/11/sarah-palin-offered-a-2-million-role-in-hustler/

Pardon me if I don't buy that issue. :bunny:

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
Re: So, Didja Hear the Latest on Palin?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 03:36:32 PM »

Hustler's offering her 2 million dollars.

http://showstalker.net/2008/11/sarah-palin-offered-a-2-million-role-in-hustler/

Pardon me if I don't buy that issue. :bunny:

oh i dunno, id poke her in the pooper. not sure id be willing to pay to see her nekkid though. give it 12 hours and the whole set would be free on edonkey.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

She also has started to raise money for her 2012 presidential run, which I'm looking forward to about as much as waking up covered with goat vomit.

$2 million makes a good start.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 09:34:15 AM »

She also has started to raise money for her 2012 presidential run, which I'm looking forward to about as much as waking up covered with goat vomit.

$2 million makes a good start.

I can't even fathom why this person would think she has a snowball in hell of ever being POTUS.  She must be the most delusional person in the US.
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 09:36:16 AM »

Nice rack though. :vc:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 09:38:05 AM »

Well, to be absolutely honest...

I'd really have to see her beaver spread, and see if she flexible enough from the entire layout.

Don't underestimate Palin Angel, she could be the female version of Clinton for all we know.  Dumb as a bucket of rocks, but she might give great dome.  Taking all that important information into consideration MIGHT give her a chance at the seat.
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »

Her mouth better be useful - how many kids has she pushed out? Kegels or no kegels... :confused:

Violator

• Quaestor
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 09:45:24 AM »

Her mouth better be useful
Well she does have that "I could suck the dark matter from a black hole" mouth.  So yeah i agree, other than speeches, she does look like the type to negotiate foreign policy from her knees...
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 09:49:22 AM »

AND she's Catholic, so she probably swallows. "Every sperm is sacred..." ::)

Violator

• Quaestor
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »

Catholic
They have those in Alaska? hmmm...I never saw Alaska as a "dark Side of the Force" kinda state.

of course that does explain all the kids...

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 05:48:44 PM »

I don't thinks she's Catholic....more like evangelical christian.

I think she's just playing her 15 minutes out any way she can.  I see a TV or radio talk show in her future.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 12:44:17 AM »

That story is a bunch of horseshit even the dumbest of politicians knows not to pose nude. jeez man. really.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 06:36:30 AM »

No! I don't believe you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 39 queries.