ThirdRailForum

• August 17, 2017, 05:14:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last FM?  (Read 568 times)

plus minus reset

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
Last FM?
« on: January 27, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »

Anyone here on Last FM?

Feel free to add me to your friends list...

http://www.last.fm/user/PhantomTurkey

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Last FM?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »

Before I go creating yet another friends list, what the hell is it?
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »

Its a site that you hook up to your media players using downloadable software that records your preferred listening habits and tables them in charts via "scrobbling". The good thing about it is that it then recommends good music to check out based on what you like. I have started using the radio there for the purpose of discovering new music. I like the word of mouth concept when it comes to discovering new music. I like to see what others are listening to and check some of these previously unheard bands/genres for myself. If you go to the website you should get a better idea of what it offers...

www.lastfm.com

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 01:29:49 AM »

I added you King...same name as i am here

\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 02:51:56 AM »

Added. Good to see you've got the hang of and are using the Last FM Radio. It really is a great resource in discovering new music...

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »

I added you; I'm DemetersDtr.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 09:12:48 AM »

Cool...I just added you. Have you downloaded the Last FM software yet? You'll find info on the page.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »

Not yet. I'll get to it later, I'm waiting for the snow to stop so I can dig out my car.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.405 seconds with 36 queries.