ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Women: Please read and take note.  (Read 1582 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Women: Please read and take note.
« on: January 28, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »

Women: Please read and take note."
I get fed up of women going on about their feelings and how I, or indeed men, don't understand them. Well I thought I'd do my bit to help you women out. Us men are less complex creatures.......

I cannot read minds.

Learn to use the toilet seat, I need it up, you need it down. Stop fucking going on at me, how hard is it??

Crying is Blackmail, stop it.

If tha wants summat, ask. Simple. Just so you know, Subtle hints don't work, Strong hints don't work. Hints in any strength do not work.

?Yes? or ?No? or ?Do I look like I give a fuck? are perfectly acceptable answers to most of your questions when out shopping..... and Peach is a fruit, not a colour.

Don't bother me with a problem if you don't want me to fix it. I'm a bloke, we fix things, if you want sympathy get a dog or ring a girlfriend.

If I said it more than a week ago, you cannot bring it up in an argument. Fact.

If you think your fat, you probably are, don't ask for the truth about how your arse looks and then start crying when I tell you the truth.

It's mine and I'll scratch if I want to?.and I'll wash it as fast as I like.

Don't ask me what I'm thinking. You won't like the answer, it's probably Cheryl Cole or Rugby or Both.

If I ask what is wrong and you say ?nothing?. End of story. I know there is something wrong, but in all honesty I don't really care.

I don't care which is fluffiest, kittens or rabbits.

You have enough cloths, You have too many shoes, You have too many handbags.

I do not need your advice on how to dress, I've done it for 30 years on my own. Sort your own shit out first, you look like Stevie Wonder dressed you.

If you try and make me sleep on the sofa, I couldn't care less, it's like camping and men like camping.

See, simple creatures us men.

funny virsion of an old rant i found. :rotf: :rotf:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: Women: Please read and take note.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 01:19:13 AM »

"Women are supposed to be loved not understood" - Oscar Wilde   :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 12:28:35 AM »

lol cute. Not ALL women are anti-men and do understand them. I promise!

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 05:01:01 AM »

well if you fancy men it helps if you like em to avoid mental illness, hetro men who hate women tend to end up as serial killers.

Love isn't a cure all but it helps sometimes.

Veronica Sawyer

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Veronica Sawyer probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 08:57:10 AM »

I can not rep you enough.  <3

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - A reasonable answer to the Death Penalty
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 03:55:05 PM »

I get fed up of men prattling on about how women have feelings.

Nobody told me it was compulsory to have them and so I signed up for gardening instead and got to play with slugs. Set me up for life that did.

Veronica Sawyer

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Veronica Sawyer probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 08:11:25 PM »

You know what else? Men are not that simple at all. Most of my friends are male and they have the same feelings as women do. We are all people and that makes us emotional. If we didn't have feelings we'd be robots.

Also the reason women say "nothing" when you ask what's wrong is because society has made us feel as though we should be ashamed of our emotions, as if they are silly and don't matter. SO we lie, but can't pretend.

It's fucking stereotypes like this that make things so complicated.

Fez

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 02:09:54 AM »

"Women are supposed to be promiscuous, free spirited and always horny." - The Fezzman   :snack:

Fixed it for you.
"Because He makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons, hello."

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 05:02:57 PM »

That worked out really well for Constance Wilde didn't it? I'm sure she was delighted to know how loved she was as she faced complete financial and social ruin and as Oscar fucked off abroad upon his release from Reading with his young man.

Frankly, understanding is looking pretty good.

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »

Oscar is right. Women do not want to be understood. 

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

Slag him off all you like love but he was still the dogs bollocks in The Persuaders  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »

Slag him off all you like love but he was still the dogs bollocks

O.o

is that a... good thing?
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 12:48:08 AM »

...as much as the mutts nuts is  :wheelchair:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2009, 06:51:39 AM »

Love isn't a cure all but it helps sometimes.

You love the cock...so that's sure to cure your problem with women.

/take two asps and don't call me in the morning

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Mrs C

• Censor
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 06:05:56 PM »

Oscar is right. Women do not want to be understood.

Not buying that.

It is a romantic ideal that seems to enforce riciculous measures.

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »

Not buying that.

It is a romantic ideal that seems to enforce riciculous measures.

Of course women don't want to be understood. Once women are understood, they got nothing left in their bag of tricks, and they buy comfortable shoes and let their butt swell to the size of a catamaran.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 11:31:46 PM »

Right now my feet are fucked from mini golfing and stand all day at trade shows in fucking heels. I love comfortable shoes right now. Fuck men!

Ok so I really want to wear cute fucking shoes and can't. God damn being a chick! Damn it right to fucking hell!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »

Of course women don't want to be understood. Once women are understood, they got nothing left in their bag of tricks, and they buy comfortable shoes and let their butt swell to the size of a catamaran.

I understand women perfectly....

:penis:

/capiche?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Mrs C

• Censor
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 09:52:42 AM »

I don't have a problem with that if the alternative is being misunderstood, getting blisters and eating a lot of salad.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »

is that a... good thing?

Don't be silly Dev, this is Unco we're talking about here. She's been telling us she's a moose for years but i'm willing to bet that the majority of us would trade a digit for a nostril full of her knicker laundry  :grin:

It's a bloke thing, we can't help it   :wank:

Genetics ya know  :snack:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 43 queries.