News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movies  (Read 651 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Movies
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:11:08 AM »

Which ones have you seen lately?

We went to see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans yesterday. I was rooting for the Lycans (what can I say, Lucien is hawtness and Viktor is a scumbag).

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
Re: Movies
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:15:04 PM »

I saw Taken the other day. It's by no means a fantastic piece of art but you get what you want from it. The bad guys do some really bad things and the good guy makes them pay by doing even worse things to them. Solid popcorn flick imo.

I used to be a huge movie freak, but the last year or so I've hardly watched any. I've switched to TV shows. I find stuff like Lost, Damages, Dexter, Heroes, and Battlestar Galactica much more entertaining than most movies could ever hope to be.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »

I can't wait to see "Slumdog Millionaire" and "Benjamin Buttons."
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »

I'm not really jacked for any films until March when The Watchmen comes out and then Terminator 4 in the summer. I like movies that have an epic feel about them like The Matrix, LoTR and Star wars.

I guess I may have to wait until The Hobbit before I get my fix :(  I have really high hopes for that though.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »

I've been looking forward to Watchmen for months, it looks awesome. But I love movies, I'll pretty much go see anything, especially if it's independent.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »

I'm not really jacked for any films until March when The Watchmen comes out and then Terminator 4 in the summer. I like movies that have an epic feel about them like The Matrix, LoTR and Star wars.

I guess I may have to wait until The Hobbit before I get my fix :(  I have really high hopes for that though.

I like those sorts and will watch the underworld in due course as well.

as for TV it mainly sucks atm, watch a bit of demons on saturday night and yearning for the return of Primordial.

Other than that its scrubs and the occaisional simpsons episode.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »

Underworld was really, really good, but there were some continuity issues. They didn't stick to the story setup, and it's a  prequel.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 12:23:57 AM »

I watched the two Harold and Kumar movies recently. Doogie Howser was the single funniest shit EVER.

Oh I don't watch new movies very often. I have Superbad from my Blockbuster netflix. Had it for about 3 weeks. I'll watch it soon I hope!

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »

We rented "Burn After Reading" and "Saw V" last night. "Saw V" was spectacularly disgusting, as per usual. I got a giggle out of "Burn After Reading," but I'm a big Coen Brothers fan. Chris was underwhelmed by it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.549 seconds with 38 queries.