ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 07:19:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BIG Talking Heads-Olbermann/Scarborough/Limbaugh/O'Reilly  (Read 1425 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
BIG Talking Heads-Olbermann/Scarborough/Limbaugh/O'Reilly
« on: October 21, 2008, 08:43:44 AM »

All three of these big personalities have been cited to have physically enormous heads. Whose is the largest?! You be the judge.

a personal favorite of mine; Keith Olbermann of Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC

Joe Scarborough of Morning Joe also on MSNBC

Rush Limbaugh Talk Radio

Bill O'Reilly of Fixed News (Fox News)

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 253
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: BIG Talking Heads-Olbermann/Scarborough/Limbaugh/O'Reilly
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »

Joe has got that Max Headroom look going on.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »

Rush has the biggest head of them all - I fear it's a residual effect of all those oxy's.  :confused:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 04:54:14 PM »

Joe has got that Max Headroom look going on.

i KNOW! whenever i have morning joe on, i can't focus on a damned thing thats going on because of that humongous head!! it surely deserves its own zip code!  :rotf:

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

DOesn't Sean Hannity count? He has a big fat head or is it that he is a big fat head?

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 01:03:58 AM »

i hadn't thought of hannity. i wouldn't scrape chewing gum off the bottom of my shoe and feed it to that nutbag, if he lay starving in a gutter.  :lol:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 02:43:02 AM »

I finally got unbanned from his forum the day after the election. He and his ilk are SUCH sore losers.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »

keith olbermann is finally back from vacation this week. i'm so excited! he's all tanned and glowing!  :vc:

he hadn't seen the palin/turkey-gate video and watched it live and commented on it, it was some funny shit.

i think i want to have his babies, though it looks like it would be quite painful considering the size of his head, but i dont care!

maybe next week after the madness, i will compile an album of all of his suits and we can decide which is most debonair!

lately, i really love his light grey silk get up w/ the pink tie. anyone else with balls enough to wear it would probably look like a homosexual  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

You're insane. :rotf:

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 09:08:57 PM »

you bet your ass i am! i just finished making 36 pomegranate place setting turkeys with my mini-me and my godchild!!  :confused:

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/pomegranate-turkey?lnc=e49fdc53f03ee010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&rsc=taxonomylist_holiday_thanksgiving-holiday-crafts

:lmao:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »

There's no WAY I'm gonna spend that much on pomegranates to prettify place settings - especially 36 of them.

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 09:18:44 PM »

it'll be worth it even if to garnish the pomtini's afterward, i swear!  :lmao:

yay!

heres keith watching unblurred turkeys being rendered, i LOVE the purple tie/grey suit too!!  :oh:

check out his knuckles! they're VERY hairy!!  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 11:34:21 PM »

They ARE pretty hairy. I love hairy men.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »

So maybe some of us should stop shAVing

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 11:41:01 PM »

You shave your knuckles? :oh:

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 11:45:08 PM »

I don't have to shave my knuckles dragging them on the ground wears the fur off.

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 04:36:14 AM »

They ARE pretty hairy. I love hairy men.

i dont mind it, but those are REALLY hairy!! i noticed it more during his appearance on martha stewart

:vc: i lurve him :blush:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 09:27:06 PM »

Eeeew. I was thinking chest hair, akshully, I never really noticed Olberman's knuckle hair til you pointed out. Fanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.429 seconds with 37 queries.