ThirdRailForum

• November 23, 2017, 04:29:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: i'm here  (Read 2480 times)

plus minus reset

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ritzy probably just rolled in here.
i'm here
« on: January 31, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »

i guess the title says it all

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: i'm here
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 07:43:28 AM »

Hey ritz, hows life in the arse end of nowhere  :grin:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:49:43 AM »

Welcome Ritz,  good to see you made it!  :grin:

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 07:54:09 AM »

Just what this forum needed, a real power flamer 

Welcome sweetheart. Try not to cause too much trouble, eh? :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 10:49:13 AM »

Welcome.

Nice avatar kid. :lmao:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »

hiya and thanks for the welcomes  :grin:

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »

Welcome Ritz, glad you made it
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 11:11:29 PM »

Hiya Ritzy (this is Gabs)
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »

its good to see some familiar names  :grin:

fuTUreLighT

• Lictor
  • fuTUreLighT probably just rolled in here.
  • **i swear i suck**
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

ritz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gladd youre here!!!

how's it going?

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »

everythings going good thanks
i'm just browsing here at the mo, sussing everything and everyone out lol

Seagull

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

Hi Ritz  :lol:

Still recovering from staying up last night watching Bruce?

Musn't Grumble

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »

Hi Ritz  :lol:

Still recovering from staying up last night watching Bruce?

I can guarantee you that her index finger has a blister on it.

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 11:31:10 AM »

wasn't he amazing  :grin:

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 11:55:41 AM »

ha ha i love it, thanks kid  :grin:

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:43 PM »

would have repped ya but i cant find the bloody button  :confused:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »

Hi ritz.

Have you seen "High Fidelity"?

The Boss makes a pretty neat cameo in it. Good movie too, I'd love to read the book.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 06:27:58 AM »

would have repped ya but i cant find the bloody button  :confused:

No need, but FYI..it's the gay-looking little blue heart thing underneath the avatars.

ritzyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »

Hi ritz.

Have you seen "High Fidelity"?

The Boss makes a pretty neat cameo in it. Good movie too, I'd love to read the book.
yup i agree its a great movie, not read the book tho

kid i must be really blind cos i cant see a blue heart thingy. any chance of a screen shot 
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.459 seconds with 43 queries.