ThirdRailForum

• November 23, 2017, 04:21:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My name's JimmyBlonde and I love the English  (Read 3073 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
My name's JimmyBlonde and I love the English
« on: February 01, 2009, 08:12:40 PM »

Lazy Aussie cunt, I thought I'd do an intro thread for you cos I'm fucking sweet like that.

So how long has it been old buddy ?  A year ?  Two ?  How's the therapy going ?  Still blaming your mother ?  Its a miracle that you are still alive really, living in that dunny with 45 degree temps must be a fucking strain. 

Its good to see you though mate, the original Aussie internet rebel, Net Kelly  :rotf:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Re: My name's JimmyBlonde and I love the English
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »

Hey, thanks deBbo.

I wondered where you had got to mate, good to see you are still corrupting the internets and haven't succumbed to dengue fever, I told you to boil that Brixton tap water didn't I?

So yeah, I'm JimmyBlonde and I'm a postaholic...

amidoinitrite?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »

Hey, thanks deBbo.

I wondered where you had got to mate, good to see you are still corrupting the internets and haven't succumbed to dengue fever, I told you to boil that Brixton tap water didn't I?

So yeah, I'm JimmyBlonde and I'm a postaholic...

amidoinitrite?

I would have thought that you'd have had the sense to keep your head down until after the Ashes  :grin:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 08:53:10 PM »

Is Harbinson still bowling for your guys?

Do you reckon he might be able to find the pitch with the ball this time?

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 09:01:05 PM »

The heat is getting to you old bean  :wheelchair:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 09:08:34 PM »

*turns on air-conditioner*

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »

Carbon footprint the size of Sasquatch, I hope you're proud  :hammer:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »

Carbon footprint the size of Sasquatch, I hope you're proud  :hammer:

I didn't break the world, it was like it when I found it.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »

I didn't break the world, it was like it when I found it.

As much as I'm enjoying this catch up me ole mucker...shouldn't you be out tramping on grapes  :slap:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »

As much as I'm enjoying this catch up me ole mucker...shouldn't you be out tramping on grapes  :slap:

Not harvesting until the end of the month, BoMo levels are still too low.

Fucking grapes will be candy if we dont pick them quick in this weather though. Still, that means long shifts and a lot of penalty rates for me so I'm looking forward to that.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 11:11:12 PM »

How very agricultural of you

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 12:03:29 AM »

How very agricultural of you

Yeah, well the next time you drink a bottle of Penfolds Shiraz, the chances are I picked it mate.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 12:08:31 AM »

Yeah, well the next time you drink a bottle of Penfolds Shiraz, the chances are I picked it mate.

I tend to avoid your toejam with a nice bottle of Sancere  :uhuh:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 12:17:54 AM »

Well if you ask me Penfolds is over oaked. You ought to try a 2006 Gypsy Jack Petit Verdot if you can find it. It'll knock your socks off (Toe jam too) but get it quick and drink it now.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »

Well if you ask me Penfolds is over oaked. You ought to try a 2006 Gypsy Jack Petit Verdot if you can find it. It'll knock your socks off (Toe jam too) but get it quick and drink it now.

Call me a fuken abo but if its not called Stanleys and doesnt come in $10 boxes I'm not interested mate  :wheelchair:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »

Your loss mate.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 12:33:23 AM »

Your loss mate.

...in brain cells, yes indeed but what kind of society has drive thru bottle shops  :confused:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 12:35:01 AM »

...in brain cells, yes indeed but what kind of society has drive thru bottle shops  :confused:

You dont?

You mean you actually have to get out of your car to buy plonk!

That's shocking.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 12:39:09 AM »

You dont?

You mean you actually have to get out of your car to buy plonk!

That's shocking.

I guess that us Brits find it morally questionable to link alcohol with driving, call us old fashioned  :snack:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 12:46:42 AM »

I guess that us Brits find it morally questionable to link alcohol with driving, call us old fashioned  :snack:

So you would rather get drunk at the pub and drive home than get drunk at home and get laid?

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 35 queries.