ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 08:13:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: pure fluff  (Read 2174 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
pure fluff
« on: February 01, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »

Deviouz, I have a question: would the post "yeah, that wig is horrible" in a thread entitled "Addiction: Is it a Disease?" be considered a "pointless flame," or would it be considered "on topic?" It followed an exchange between me and Contestation about the state of my face in my avatar.

Just curious. ::)

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
Re: Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 06:22:26 PM »

Deviouz, I have a question: would the post "yeah, that wig is horrible" in a thread entitled "Addiction: Is it a Disease?" be considered a "pointless flame," or would it be considered "on topic?" It followed an exchange between me and Contestation about the state of my face in my avatar.

Thanks for changing the AV, the new one is much better

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »

Thanks for changing the AV, the new one is much better

You're very welcome. I spend most of my day wondering how I can make you happy.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 06:32:33 PM »

You're very welcome. I spend most of my day wondering how I can make you happy.

You do? Its not hard just brush your teeth and get on your knees  :wink:

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 06:38:22 PM »

Wouldn't it be the other way around?

And honestly, with a face like mine, you wouldn't want that now would you? ::)

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 06:48:01 PM »

i liked that av, just because it reminds cont that hes never been with a real girl and he gets bitter about it isn't a reason to ditch it.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 07:01:24 PM »

I was going to put it back. But really? Why's my avatar worthy of discussion? So what if I put my pic in my av, who gives a shit? The only time I DIDN'T use my own pic in a profile or av was when I first joined FC; imagine that, hiding who you are in a flame forum.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 07:32:51 PM »

i liked that av, just because it reminds cont that hes never been with a real girl and he gets bitter about it isn't a reason to ditch it.

You would like any picture of a women you serial masturbater. Honestly looney you are the biggest kiss arse cunt that ever slivered into a forum.

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

Oh stop, Loony's told me a couple of times that my pic looked like ass.

And not in a good way either. ::)

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 07:37:53 PM »

Oh stop, Loony's told me a couple of times that my pic looked like ass.

And not in a good way either. ::)

I wouldnt go that far. But its not great

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »

I wouldnt go that far. But its not great

Guess what? I don't really care. It's an avatar on a message board - I'm not looking for love on the internetz, I have it in real life.

And HE has the REALLY good pics. ::)

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 08:37:11 PM »

Guess what? I don't really care. It's an avatar on a message board - I'm not looking for love on the internetz, I have it in real life.

And HE has the REALLY good pics. ::)

See that would almost stack up if you hadnt have changed it when I first said something  :rotf:

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 08:50:02 PM »

I thought what I changed it TO was somewhat amusing, myself. ::)

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 09:15:41 PM »

I think I wen't there once. I got bored after about ten minutes and left.  :uhuh:

^^^

Is this from Doom?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 10:54:07 PM »

as far as im concerned, and im not the only mod for this forum, if someone is actively involved in a topical discussion then a few little jabs here and there arent a big deal and can add flavor to a discussion. its when your only objective for being here is to flame someone without actually contributing to the thread that i have a problem. im moving the last part of this thread to chap 7 as its pure fluff.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 11:01:40 PM »

I think I wen't there once. I got bored after about ten minutes and left.  :uhuh:

^^^

Is this from Doom?

WTF??? Go back to where I put you post! You don't belong here, you belong in the flame-town thread.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
Re: pure fluff
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »

Yeah, it's all pure fluff. Sorry bout that. :vc:

How come Jimmy's in here? :uhuh:

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »

actually im not entirely sure what he was replying to or where "there" is. if he was referring to flametown then ill be happy to move it back if its a big deal. just figured since it was buried in the fluff it was probably related to the fluff.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 09:06:52 AM »

Fluff is as fluff does? ::)

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »

did you just call yourself a fluffer? O.o
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.537 seconds with 40 queries.