ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:16:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: press for 3rd rail  (Read 5439 times)

plus minus reset

anon

press for 3rd rail
« on: February 03, 2009, 01:28:19 PM »

can't believe no one has used this guest forum before.  anyway, 3rd rail was mentioned in an article on another site. not sure if you've seen it.

http://www.theybannedme.com/?p=417

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: press for 3rd rail
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »

I like the description of us as "the holiday house where decent flamers kick back..." although I really don't want to be considered a flamer, since I'm not one and I suck at it. Thanks for the link.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »

wow. another site dedicated to lurking sites and commenting about the posters.  :confused: thats not advertising, its obsession.

how truly sad is that? i say it all the time but i mean really...there are people who literally devote a portion of their day to reading other casual sites and then bitching and moaning about them on yet another site????

can someone please explain that concept to me? i just dont understand it. its almost like the cool kids are in the lot playing ball and the pumpkin heads are peeping through a knot in the fence overly skeered to play.

i seriously either get a link or two or a quote about me, every couple of days in email. i truly can not believe that ive impacted the psyche of some folks so badly, that they really have nothing better to do with themselves beside continue to hate on me from afar and drone on and on about little ole me, even though theyre not even a thought in my mind, ive had absolutely zero contact with them, nor have even made one mention of them for months.  :rotf:

dont get me wrong, nothing pleases me more that my words and actions have mentally scarred so many to the point where they continue to dwell on me months after ive removed myself from the element and i'm aware of the massive fan base i have traditionally, but the whole juvenile/stalkerish feel about it is what boarders on the creepy.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »

I miss The Daily Cardy. :looney:

Flametown news is the name of my dormant bebo blog, should I pull copyright on the plaigarists? :rotf: :rotf:

Oh and who the fuck do they think SoG is?

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 377
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »

This was probably prompted by me stopping by their site last week and sending them a thank you note for the links to here. I have no idea who runs that site but in case they were wondering, yes that was me who shot them the email.

I saw from the referral links here that we were getting traffic from that site so i checked it out and came across that same page. Can't say that's the ideal type of audience we would covet but hey, any publicity is good publicity when youre new.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 08:01:50 PM »

Wanna make a guess where else ive stuck a link?

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 08:45:38 PM »

Oh and who the fuck do they think SoG is?

That got a giggle from me n all, its got to be bollocks as I've seen no empty bottles of White Lightening anywhere.

but hey, any publicity is good publicity when youre new.

Then you missed a great opportunity to mount Bruce Springsteen wearing a 3rd Rail g-string  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »

wow. another site dedicated to lurking sites and commenting about the posters.  :confused: thats not advertising, its obsession.

how truly sad is that? i say it all the time but i mean really...there are people who literally devote a portion of their day to reading other casual sites and then bitching and moaning about them on yet another site????

can someone please explain that concept to me? i just dont understand it. its almost like the cool kids are in the lot playing ball and the pumpkin heads are peeping through a knot in the fence overly skeered to play.

i seriously either get a link or two or a quote about me, every couple of days in email. i truly can not believe that ive impacted the psyche of some folks so badly, that they really have nothing better to do with themselves beside continue to hate on me from afar and drone on and on about little ole me, even though theyre not even a thought in my mind, ive had absolutely zero contact with them, nor have even made one mention of them for months.  :rotf:

dont get me wrong, nothing pleases me more that my words and actions have mentally scarred so many to the point where they continue to dwell on me months after ive removed myself from the element and i'm aware of the massive fan base i have traditionally, but the whole juvenile/stalkerish feel about it is what boarders on the creepy.

I used to go read the links people provided me about myself, but I don't even bother anymore. I get a couple a week, but it seems to always be the same stuff, people posting old news about my past, or getting all excited that they found out I had issues with child custody, or some MSN post from 5 years ago, or better yet, stuff that wasn't even posted by ME that they're crediting to me.  It IS creepy that people I haven't even thought about for months think about ME so much that they post about me in places I'm not even registered. But that's the nature of the illness. When you're obsessed, you feed your obsession. I feel sorry for them, really, it's got to be very lonely and sad to live like that. I wonder if they'd engage in a different type of online interaction of they had happier lives - you know, if they had real people that cared about them in their lives, and they weren't forced to turn to the internet for all of their social interaction. Some of them seem to think they're FAMOUS, that people outside the couple dozen involved in Flametown hijinks actually know and/or care who they are or what they write. I'm so grateful my life is not that empty.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

KrYsTaL

• Foreigner
  • KrYsTaL probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

Hi! Is this where you post first?

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 04:58:27 PM »

Assuming you've registered already, and this board is titled guests..I would say no. However, if you look up ^^^ from this section, theres a nice little area called "introductions". Or, just hop into a thread and voice your opinion..the choice is obviously yours.

KrYsTaL

• Foreigner
  • KrYsTaL probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »

Thank you.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

Wanna make a guess where else ive stuck a link?

Yes, your perv bdsm board which is currently generating a ton of traffic over here. Probably most of it is from you.  :rotf:

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 02:45:48 PM »

Methinks the OP should have titled the thread "Spam for theybannedme.com"

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 05:50:59 PM »

Oh christ!!....Summer of Fag is here?  Which one of you motherfuckers is Summer of Fag?

Now I may have to quit.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 06:27:22 PM »

Somehow those mincing fuckwits managed to get FC's Veronica Corningstone (who hasnt been seen here in about 2 months ever since I posted in the "raid" thread) confused with Summer of George and actually wrote a FT 'report' about it.  :rotf:

That's okay, I didnt even bother to correct them or tell them that George has his own forum for years called Just Ram It cuz any publicity is free publicity for us which is always good for a new board.

I have a feeling that the spirit of that Summer of George chap is with us though. His kind words to me in private when we were trying to make the Hot Coals work were an inspiration to break away from the flame board format and move in slightly different direction. In fact, I should pronounce that the patron saint of this board be St. (Summer of) George.  :lol:

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 06:33:06 PM »

Man, you fuckers actually read that crap?

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 06:35:47 PM »

What crap?

Wonder whatever happened to KrYsTaL. She seemed like a good poster.

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »

What crap?

Flametown news, or whateverthefuckitis from the OP

Wonder whatever happened to KrYsTaL. She seemed like a good poster.

I hear tell she got pissed off when the Admin of this site "hubba-hubba'd"  over some 16 year old  :rotf:

Damn Bra1n, you're suppposed to be attracting members, not driving them away.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »

Now now, kid.. we're just NOW beginning to patch things up, don;t get me in trouble again with you know who! After all, it WAS your comment in that thread led to my involvement in it.   :rotf:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »

I hear tell she got pissed off when the Admin of this site "hubba-hubba'd"  over some 16 year old  :rotf:

I'm still incredulous as to why that thread caused the extreme outbreak of hysteria that it did among certain posters here.

I just thought we were having a laugh but ended up feeling like a naughty schoolboy  :confused:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.474 seconds with 44 queries.