ThirdRailForum

• July 26, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What the hell happened?  (Read 3416 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 363
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
What the hell happened?
« on: February 04, 2009, 12:33:55 PM »

Apparently the host has some kind of anti fraud filter for the word [C i t i b a n k] in place and after complaining that the site was slow to load yesterday, our site was flagged and suspended. Thus that stupid myfacebook crap for 12 hours.

I decided to upgrade and move the forum to a premium server so it shouldnt happen again. Also, note the new forum name - thirdrailforum.com. Should be a lot easier to rememeber.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: What the hell happened?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »

That was fairly annoying, I must say. And can you PLEASE pick a name and stick with it, I'm getting tired up updating my bookmarks. :hammer:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »

Give me a break. At least i didnt saddle you with an undergoing face lift, be back shortly maintenance screen for a month! 

:wheelchair:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »

Followed shortly by "Sorry, we're CLOSED."  :wheelchair:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »

Speaking of choosing a name, you guys do me a favor, submit this forum name to every search site that you use next time you use it. Just type "submit site" on it and it should give you the link to submit it.

:wank:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 01:08:52 PM »

Sure - right after you address the issues I presented in my PM. I'm not over it yet.

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 01:10:47 PM »

Thanxs for the help Brain..
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »

Sure - right after you address the issues I presented in my PM. I'm not over it yet.

Sigh.. another headache to deal with...

Post it as a topic for debate, I dont really see any issue with talking about a 16 year old in a non-threatening manner.

BTW, Pers, this forum name is IT. This name will follow us no matter where we go (hopefully nowhere else).

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 01:23:14 PM »

Um, okay, good to know that I can just take any personal message sent to me and put it out there if I don't feel like talking about it in private. :uhuh:

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 01:25:04 PM »

High maintenance  :hammer:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 01:31:11 PM »

Um, okay, good to know that I can just take any personal message sent to me and put it out there if I don't feel like talking about it in private. :uhuh:

I urge you to post it as a legit topic. I have spent WAY too much time with customer support over the past 12 hours instead of with work and dont really have the time to give you my full honest reply but maybe the forum as whole can desensitize you.

If it turns out that the tide of the forum is against me and IM the one who needs to be sensitized to discussions about 16 year olds, then I will remove all mention of the discussion in question but i really dont see the problem in reposting myspace pics and youtubes of someone considered legal age in many countries.

Also, I didnt mention anything specific about what you said. Only in general an issue about the 16 year old being discussed in our forum which anyone else could have raised.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 01:41:58 PM »

Please tell me you're not throwing a hissy about that bird from that site last night? FFS  :banger: We're supposed to be an adult community with a sense of humour and as far as i'm aware nobody PMed the girl with a view to grooming her for sexual purposes. Fuckin lighten up everyone eh?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »

Whatever. I'm quite sure that, since the majority of active male posters were participating gleefully in that thread all afternoon and evening yesterday, I'm going to be told that I'm hormonal, or overly sensitive, or jealous, or just a full on bitch.

But I'll post the thread anyway.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »

Wackyness!

We need a wacky smiley.  :uhuh:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »

Well, that wacky Violator seems to think I should blow my brains out because of this. :uhuh:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 01:51:07 PM »

Well, that wacky Violator seems to think I should blow my brains out because of this. :uhuh:

I do too but i love you anyways, Pers.  :hammer:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »

Drama, fucking love it  :rotf:

Anyway, nice new togs Briony  :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »

Anyway, nice new togs Briony  :snack:

Thanks. I think the sunglasses and the pink wig bring out my sallowness, don't you? ::)

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »

Thanks. I think the sunglasses and the pink wig bring out my sallowness, don't you? ::)

Do you speak cockney? I have no idea what he meant or to who.

Well, the main point of this thread is that we're back on solid footing and the party can continue as we left off yesterday.

Pers will join the fun after her s/o gives her a couple of whacks and makes her feel better.  :sex:

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 02:14:24 PM »

Ahh...site is running so much better..and I'm wagering the "Reminder: ctrl c (copy) any long posts before clicking Post or type them in a Notepad program in case of any 403 errors." message will no longer be needed.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 40 queries.