ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2017, 11:22:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Look what the cat dragged in...  (Read 1529 times)

plus minus reset

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • 53V3N probably just rolled in here.
  • Yeah, I know...
Look what the cat dragged in...
« on: February 04, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

Howdy, peeps!

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
Re: Look what the cat dragged in...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 05:00:47 PM »

Welcome 53V3N...damn, I hope you arent as quick with a wench in the sack. Regardless, that's not my concern. However, if you want to have your ass handed to you in The Game of Kings.. well, you know where to find me.

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 05:07:16 PM »

I'm just here to stalk flirt with Angelica but maybe I can find some time to let you beat me at some chess.

First... to the avatar dept.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 05:16:59 PM »

Hi 7, good to see you made it.  Kid has been pining for you, err, I meant for some chess action...   :princess:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

Hi Sev, looks like those budgies aren't quite done yet.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 12:26:11 AM »

Thanks, Angelica. Nice to see you as well.

Hey Mr. Jim, how's tricks?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 12:51:19 AM »

Hey Mr. Jim, how's tricks?

Tricks are good mate. Glad you made it.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 06:49:31 AM »

Took the blue pill AGAIN eh  :confused:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »

Took the blue pill AGAIN eh  :confused:

Yeah... stupid short-term memory.  :sad:

double helix

• down and out
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • double helix probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 09:19:37 PM »

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 06:26:57 AM »

Lick me
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 02:55:47 PM »

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 12:22:37 AM »

More like strawberries (minus those little seedy things)

I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »

More like strawberries (minus those little seedy things)

I like strawberries.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 06:43:35 AM »

Cherries are good,

I'm surprised nobody mentioned cherries.

-Michael Parenti

BarEdul

• Lictor
  • BarEdul probably just rolled in here.
  • Ride baby ride
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 09:28:28 AM »

Waves.... I found you...  :snack:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.323 seconds with 41 queries.