ThirdRailForum

• November 23, 2017, 04:28:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dick Chenny made a few comments today.  (Read 626 times)

plus minus reset

EnderTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ender probably just rolled in here.
Dick Chenny made a few comments today.
« on: February 04, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »

"Americas in danger" "Obamas weak" The Democratic plan wont work" yada yada, blah, blah, you know they story.

My question is, does anyone take this guy seriously anymore?

I mean really, is an interview with Dick Chenny anything more than a practice in making Americans say "What in the hell is this guy on"?

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
Re: Dick Chenny made a few comments today.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 08:56:35 PM »

My question is, does anyone take this guy seriously anymore?
Depends...did he have the shotgun on his hip?  I only ask because dude will absolutely blast yo ass...

"Obamas weak"
Tell Dastardly Dick to bring that bullshit to the paint and watch as Obama sends that shit into the front row...

I never listened to this clown anyway...grade a fucking loon if you ask me.  He did work for Haliburton, so you know he's chock full of ethics and decent behavior...
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

EnderTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ender probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 09:44:54 PM »

Depends...did he have the shotgun on his hip?  I only ask because dude will absolutely blast yo ass...

Only if he can corner you while hunting helplessly penned fowl. What really amazed me wasn't that he shot the guy, and it wasn't that they decided not to tell the authorities about the insident but that the guy he shot appologized to him for being shot by him.

That really made my head spin.

I think I know now why Chenny kept a man sized safe in his office.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 11:14:04 PM »

"Americas in danger" "Obamas weak" The Democratic plan wont work" yada yada, blah, blah, you know they story.

Sounds like Dick's a little butthurt. Whaaaa.

Maybe he should go hat shopping with his wife and forget about it.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 34 queries.