ThirdRailForum

• December 14, 2017, 09:47:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Belly laughing jokes  (Read 953 times)

plus minus reset

double helixTopic starter

• down and out
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • double helix probably just rolled in here.
Belly laughing jokes
« on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »

Fella went to a pet store and saw a parrot there that had no feet or legs.
"Wow, I wonder how that bird stays on it's perch" he wonders outloud. 
"Well sir" says the bird, "when I was very young I trained my little weenie to wrap around the perch and that's how I stay on."
The man was stunned."Holy cow,not only can you talk but you understood me!"
"Absolutely, not only that but I can speak three languages, I am versed in politics, literature, history and can quote every superbowl score for the last twenty years. I'm great company. You should buy me and take me home."
The man looks at the price tag and shakes his head. "two hundred dollars is pretty steep. I can't afford you." 
"Look" says the parrot, " I'm defective. Offer the clerk $20 bucks and I'm yours."
So the man does just that, takes the bird home and for several months everything is great! The bird is great company and very entertaining.
One day the man comes home and the bird goes "pssst. I don't know if I should tell you this but something happend today."
"Yeah, what happened?" the man asks.
"Well, when the postman came your wife answered the door in a sexy negligee."
"Yeah, then what happened?" says the man.
"Well, the postman lifted up the negligee and began kissing your wife's belly"
"Yeah, then what happened"
"Well, then the postman pulled the negligee off  and began kissing your wife up down and all over her breasts."
" What!, then happened then?"
"I don't know. I fell off the perch!"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Belly laughing jokes
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »

very old...

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 01:45:03 PM »

The joke, or DH?

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 01:33:47 AM »

What did one tampon say to the other?

Nothing ... they were both stuck up bitches.

HAH! love that one.

double helixTopic starter

• down and out
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • double helix probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:55 PM »

A woman had a parrot given to her by a friend. The parrot squawked all day and all night, cursed and made foul rude comments whenever the woman walked through the room where the parrot was.
She tried covering the bird, banging on the cage, loud music and training cd's but the bird just became louder, more foul mouthed and came up with even ruder comments.
Finally out of frustration, the woman put the bird in the freezer.
The bird squawked and cursed worse then ever then suddenly there was total silence from the freezer.
Thinking she had harmed the bird somehow the woman opened the freezer. The bird calmly walked out onto her arm. " Madam" says the bird
"I truly am sorry for my rude, loud and foulmouthed behavior and will endeavor to be more considerate and pleasing in the future. Umm by the way, what did the chicken do?"

Two elderly ladies in a nursing home went outside on a rainy day to smoke a cigarette. One pulled out a condom, clipped off  the end  and slipped it over her cigarette. 
"Hey, that's pretty neat" said the other woman. "Where do you get those?"
"From the drug store down the street"
The next day the woman shuffles up to the drugstore, approaches the youthful clerk at the counter with her walker and asks " Do you have any condoms?"
The clerk, somewhat taken aback by the request says "Sure, what kind would you like?"
'I don't care," says the old woman "as long as they fit a Camel."

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 06:50:02 AM »

I can't remember where I heard this one so I hope it wasn't here and that this isn't a re-run but:

Three guys die on the same day. They go to heaven and St Peter tells them that because heaven has been so busy lately that he can only admit one of them and the other two will have to wait for a while.

After some grumbling amongst each other St Peter suggests that whoever died the most interesting death should be admitted.

All parties agree and the first man steps forward to tell his tale.

"I'd just gotten home from a hard days work and I heard my wife having sex with another man in the bedroom. I rushed into the bedroom to find the stranger but he wasn't there so I looked out on the balcony and I see this naked guy hanging over the edge by his hands. Well I was mad as a hornet so I took off one of my boots and thumped his hands until he let go but, would you believe it, the lucky bastard lands in a tree which breaks his fall. This infuriates me even more so I go into the kitchen, pull the refrigerator into the bedroom and toss it over the balcony which finally kills him. The exertion was too much for me though and I had a heart attack and died."

"Not bad." Says St Peter and motions for the next guy to speak.

"I live in a high rise apartment and work nights, I had just gotten out of bed and was leaning on my balcony, in my bath-robe, when the edge of my balcony gave way and I fell. Luckily I was able to grab hold of the balcony below mine but I lost my robe in the fall I was trying to pull myself up when this guy comes running out and starts hammering my hands with a boot. I fell again and by some miracle landed in a tree which broke my fall. I was looking uip to heaven and thanking God for my luck escape when a refrigerator came tumbling down and smashed me."

St Peter smiles and says.

"Excellent, now for the last."

Everybody turns to look at the last guy who merely shrugs and says.

"I was hiding naked in a fridge, everything went black and I woke up here."
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 11:16:19 AM »

You know whats fucking annoying ?  Ever since it started snowing the missus has done nothing but stare through the window.  If it gets any worse I'll have to let the fucker in  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

Q: What's the best thing and the worst thing about fucking a 3 year old?
A: The best thing is when you hear the hips crack. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And the worst thing is when they tell you they've had better!

Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 09:03:09 PM »

Q: What's the best thing and the worst thing about fucking a 3 year old?
A: The best thing is when you hear the hips crack. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And the worst thing is when they tell you they've had better!

Well, did the little man pull out and cum your belly?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »

Well, did the little man pull out and cum your belly?

Yeah no problem Johnny. I can see you're desperate. Feel free to use the joke as your own so long as you credit me properly ok?

I reccommend you don't use it in an IRA pub in East Belfast on a Sunday lunch just as they return from mass.

Nearly got me kneecapped  :uhuh:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 08:50:25 AM »

Yeah no problem Johnny. I can see you're desperate. Feel free to use the joke as your own so long as you credit me properly ok?

I reccommend you don't use it in an IRA pub in East Belfast on a Sunday lunch just as they return from mass.

Nearly got me kneecapped  :uhuh:

If, in that disgustingly perversed mind of yours; thought it was the type of joke you could casually broadcast, then you've grossly misjudged the ethical landscape of the general public.

Pity that kneecap didn't fully materialise.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 11:47:13 AM »

If, in that disgustingly perversed mind of yours; thought it was the type of joke you could casually broadcast, then you've grossly misjudged the ethical landscape of the general public.

Pity that kneecap didn't fully materialise.

Kneecaps love, them things you ain't seen since your weight in stones grew past the teens  :hammer:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.563 seconds with 42 queries.