ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:39:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Do You Wake Up?  (Read 1047 times)

plus minus reset

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • 53V3N probably just rolled in here.
  • Yeah, I know...
How Do You Wake Up?
« on: February 06, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »

My morning routine consists of coffee (very strong) and PhotoShop.

Yes, PhotoShop. I'm kind of a hack in the PS department but I love to play around with the software. I find that being creative in the morning while I sip my joe (and shit up the internet with threads like this :grin:) to be a nice way to ease myself into the day.

Since I don't really know what I'm doing in PS, I like to give myself projects that will hopefully teach me something new about using the software while at the same time giving me a creative outlet.

Anyway, this morning's project was playing around with the site's banner so I thought I would share the result. Not that I don't like the current banner or think it should be different, like I said, I just like to play around while I drink my morning coffee.

So, how do you start your day?

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
Re: How Do You Wake Up?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 02:39:36 PM »

Step 1. Take a leak

Step 2. Reheat cup of yesterdays coffee

Step 3. Make fresh pot

Step 4. Smoke a cigarette

Step 5. Check email

Step 6. Check News

Step 7. Surf a couple of favorite sites

Step 8. 3rd rail, make a chess move

Step 9. Smoke another cig

Step 10. Go to work

Somewhere in between all that shit, I brush my teeth, and get dressed.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 03:11:17 PM »

:wank:

....I'm always late

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 03:25:26 PM »

cig, coffee/e-mail, cig, wank, cig,shower/shave, cig,coffee,cig,,bookies........

on days off above..

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »

Dude, my bad, I didnt fully read your first post. I like the banner...could you make one with slightly different colors to match the theme jpeg below? Bra1n, what do you think? We're considering adding this theme to the board, as #1. I think its looks good, and #2, the chess challenge feature works.

[attachment deleted by admin]

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »

I can change the font color to that aqua-marine-ish color if you would like. Otherwise, could you be more specific as to what colors you would like changed?

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

standing by for Bra1ns input..it's his baby.

53V3NTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »

I'm wondering if the banner discussion part of this thread could be split into a separate thread.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 01:32:48 AM »

LOL Debauch me too- I wake up and check the weather and then it's a frenzy of "Kids wake up...no really you have to this time" and shower/shave/makeup/hair/kidsshit/etcyaddatakeem to school and go to work where I stress all day - ya, now is about the only time I chill lol. I miss chillin out in the mornings! and I'm late. Every fucking day.

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 06:54:50 AM »

I snooze about 8 times.  Then up, coffee, kids breakfast, check news, a couple of websites and email.  This is on days where I don't have to work.
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

Willow

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Willow probably just rolled in here.
  • Karysma in hiding. :P
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 09:24:52 AM »

Wake up, turn on computer, feed the cats, get breakfast and eat while checking websites, get ready for work, leave.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 12:50:59 PM »

I get up at 5:30am (no alarm clock), put the kettle on for tea, take a shower, go on-line to see what's up, put on mascara, do my hair, pick an outfit to wear, leave 1 hour later, drive 30 minutes (I used to work from home, *sigh*, I miss that) to work, then spend 8 hours doing WORK, no internet for me... :sad:

Unless I am traveling, then it gets even worse...
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 12:09:11 AM »

Tired usually.

Nothing a cup of tea and cigarette can't fix usually.

Woke up to the sound of thunder today with a cool breeze blowing through the window, beautiful.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 06:32:38 AM »

Woke up to the sound of thunder today with a cool breeze blowing through the window, beautiful.

Hope that thunder has some rain with it for you folks, sounds like some nasty fires are going on in your neck of the woods.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 08:28:14 AM »

Hope that thunder has some rain with it for you folks, sounds like some nasty fires are going on in your neck of the woods.

I think I counted about 18 drops.

So, it probably just made more fires...
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

double helix

• down and out
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • double helix probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 12:02:26 AM »

I wake up, like Angelica, 6:30 a.m. every single day, no alarm clock.
Get up, start the car to warm it up, smoke a cig outside.
Shower, dress, make coffee, check e-mail, watch a little news.
Leave for work or go shopping if I'm off.

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 08:31:52 AM »

Depending on where I have to go the time changes but generally:

1:00 AM - Wake up

Get out of bed and toss bathrobe on

Dog follows me out of bedroom and I let him out

While dog is out taking a piss, I follow suit

Let dog back in

Make a pot of coffee, fill my lunch cooler for the day, talk to the dog and cats while coffee is finishing up

Pour thermos full of coffee and drain the rest of the pot into my travel mug

Shit, shower and shave

Back to bedroom to get dressed

Give Barb goodbye kiss and head out to start Fugly (my fuckin' ugly pickup truck) and let him warm up.

Go back in the house and check the temperature on my indoor/outdoor thermometer display.

Grab lunch, thermos and coffee mug then head out to pickup.

Light a smoke, put Fugly in reverse, back out onto the road, put it in drive and drive 18 miles to so so that I can drive between 200 - 600 miles in the bigassed fuckin' Mack truck before going back home.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 09:05:14 AM »

Up at 6 no clock. Put on water for coffee (I use a French press), smoke cigarette. Brew coffee, take shower. Check email, news, wesbites. Another cigarette, makeup, get dressed. Leave house almost late and drive like hell to work, where I log on the internet and read all day while people scream at me over the phone.

If it's my turn to have the kids, I get up at 5 and the above is interspersed with, "NO REALLY! GET OUT OF THE BED. LIKE NOW. SARAH PLEASE GET UP. CAITY STOP PAINTING THE CAT WITH OATMEAL! CHRIS! HEEEEELP!"
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 10:16:15 AM »

I start my day by waking up with a pee hard-on, taking a piss, drinking a glass of water and then I pat myself on the back for never having drank a coffee or smoked a cig. Then I realize I'll probably die in some horrible accident long before any of you unhealthy shits and go back to bed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.764 seconds with 47 queries.