ThirdRailForum

• November 18, 2017, 09:48:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A-Rod tested positive for roids  (Read 2194 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
A-Rod tested positive for roids
« on: February 07, 2009, 12:12:43 PM »

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/9192806/Report:-A-Rod-tested-positive-for-steroids-in-'03

Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids in 2003, Sports Illustrated reported Saturday.

The magazine says in a story posted on its Web site that the New York Yankees star tested positive for two anabolic steroids. SI cited four unidentified sources.

SI reports that Rodriguez's name appears on a list of 104 players who tested positive for performance-enhancers in a 2003 baseball survey.

MLB's drug policy has prohibited the use of steroids without a valid prescription since 1991, but there were no penalties for a positive test in 2003. The results of the survey testing were meant to be anonymous under an agreement between the commissioner's office and the players association, the report said.

Rodriguez declined to discuss the tests when approached by SI on Thursday at a Miami gym. He told a reporter to speak to the players' union. Calls from SI to union head Donald Fehr were not returned.

Rodriguez played for the Texas Rangers in 2003, when he won the AL home run title and MVP award. He was traded to the Yankees in 2004.

Looks like Canseco was telling the truth.  So if 7 out of 10 players were roiding, does anything Bonds, McGuire and Clemens accomplished still stand as legit?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
Re: A-Rod tested positive for roids
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:44 PM »

Funny, I just went for a beer run and this was the topic on the radio. I was gonna come back and make a similar thread.

First of all..fuck Canseco..if there's one thing I can't stand is a snitch/narc..especially one that participated in the same thing.

IMO, if Bonds/Big Mac/Clemens, etc, etc,etc...would have just come out and admitted what they had done, then it wouldnt surprise me if they were indeed, elected to the HOF. The simple fact that they've lied (except Big Mac.. he pretty much took the 5th) is going to keep them out by the voters.

Don't forget, a lot of these players took da'roids prior to it being illegal in the sport.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »

IMO, if Bonds/Big Mac/Clemens, etc, etc,etc...would have just come out and admitted what they had done, then it wouldnt surprise me if they were indeed, elected to the HOF. The simple fact that they've lied (except Big Mac.. he pretty much took the 5th) is going to keep them out by the voters.

Don't forget, a lot of these players took da'roids prior to it being illegal in the sport.

Look at Pettite, he admitted to it and no consequences.  He may not be a Hall of Famer but his career went unscathed.

As to the "prior to being illegal" that bullshit should not stand.  They used enhancements to get to that level and it was an unfair advantage..so fuck 'em.  No Hall of Fame for you!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »

My opinion on Canseco differs because he was black-balled by MLB.  MLB didn't want to address the problem of steriods so they wrecked his career.

Bonds didn't lie.  What he used wasn't classified as a steriod at the time by the FDA.  As a former chemist, I've been saying this for years (since the late 80's) about these designer drugs popping up everywhere because of deregulation.  Bonds actually didn't break any rules or laws.  So, the gov't is trying to slap perjury on him even though the gov't didn't qualify what he used as steriods.  Bond (2002):  "I didn't take steriods."= truth!

As for Big Mac, he copped out....worse than lying.  As the man's man of MLB, he should have manned up.  Or at least told Congress to go fuck themselves and not gone to the hearing.  Seriously, he was already on record as using a banned substance, Andro. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »

Baseball is all fucked up and has no one to blame but themselves. Since records seem to be almost as big as winning the championship, the next step for them is to to have 2 record books - one for players who tested positive and another one for those who managed not to get caught.

I read a story yesterday about Roger Clemens that the syringes his former trainer had came back positive with his dna. Of course, that wont stop his annoying lawyer Rusty from blaming the disgruntled fired trainer, his publishing company, the media, Canseco, Congress and Mark Furman with setting him up.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 04:41:24 PM »

Naw, you cant have 2 record books, but my suggestion would be to exclude anyone whose either admitted, or has been proven to have used performance enhancing drugs.

The big problem...which is similar to hackers..is that the folks that can detect and solve all the new stuff, are always one step behind the bad guys.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

To be completely honest I'm just sick and fucking tired of hearing about steroids in baseball. They ALL fucking did it. Hitters, catchers, pitchers, probably the fucking coaches so that they could throw first base further when they went ballistic and ripped it out of the ground in a fit of rage, etc.

I also do not believe that the records are as tainted as most people believe. It was an even playing field imo. Did Bonds or Arod really have an advantage when the guy throwing the ball at them was just as juiced as they were?

If you ask me, the pitchers are as responsible as anyone. How many balls went over the fence that normally would not have because of the extra power behind the pitch itself?

And if roids only helped hitters then you would have seen monstrous batting averages to go along with the homerun numbers thanks to much improved bat speed. That never happened because the pitchers were juicing to counteract it.

I also find it amusing that baseball takes all th heat as if no one in the NFL ever has or is still doing roids. lulz.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »

Naw, you cant have 2 record books, but my suggestion would be to exclude anyone whose either admitted, or has been proven to have used performance enhancing drugs.

The big problem...which is similar to hackers..is that the folks that can detect and solve all the new stuff, are always one step behind the bad guys.

Yeah, I meant that tongue-in-cheek about the 2 record books but the point is that all those records which baseball fans and purists seem to covet so much are forever ruined thanks to baseball itself and the people who run it. It's going be a joke if you have asterisk and double asterisks down the line of people caught doping, those suspected but never caught, and so on.

And Toe, the point you make may be true in some measure nowaways but the real question is about the Aarons and the Ruths who did what they did in an era before steroids.

You can't compare football with the baseball policy. Every year the NFL has about 5-10 players suspended for "banned substances" but usually it has to do with pot than steriods. About the biggest name in the past few years is Shawn Merriman. The NFL recognized that it had a steroid problem in the 70s and 80s and moved aggressively to clean up the league with a program and testing even more stringent than the Olympics by some accounts ive heard.

Baseball is still in the denial stage although everyone is finally coming to the realization that ALL their heros were in fact doping. Not Roger Clemens! He's an honorable man! Not A-Rod! He would never do such a thing and isnt even that big.

Yeah well guess what, he doped too because baseball basically gave him a free license to do so and rewarded him with a $200 million contract. Was he ever suspended or punished for it? Were any of the other big names singled out and punished like Shawn Merriman and Marion Jones? Like I said, they have no one to blame but themselves. Just like Detroit.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 01:16:11 PM »

The Aarons and the Ruths were hitting against clean pitchers. Bonds and A-Rod were hitting against juiced pitchers. Both are even playing fields are they not? Juiced vs juiced and clean vs clean?

Also, a lot of old baseball heroes were racist, wife abusing, coke heads, but because the media was still in it's infancy back then they never got any bad press for it.

Even when stories come out nowadays about guys like Ty Cobb being being total pieces of human shit it has no effect on their legacy or reputation.

Personally I'd rather my kids idolize a steroid abuser than a racist or a wife beater.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 01:24:50 PM »

I dont follow baseball at all but from what happens to filter through to me it seems that records which have dramatically fallen in the gilded steroid era of baseball have much more to do with home runs and power hitting than strikeouts and pitching.

On the surface it would seem to me that roids give a much greater advantage to power hitters than to pitchers.

Nolan Ryan was throwing a 99 mph fastball in the 70s, wasnt he? Is anyone throwing at 120 mph nowadays? 

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »

No they aren't, but nowadays every pitcher can throw 95+ and some can top 103mph. Compare that to just 20 years ago and it's a huge difference.

Also, by your own argument, Ruth was hitting 500 foot jacks in the 1920's and was rumoured to have hit one 600 feet. No power hitter in the game today can come close to 600 feet and even the best of the best can only hit the low 500's.

The difference between homeruns in the 1920's and now is the frequency, which as I stated previously, I believe to be a product of not only larger and stronger hitters, but stronger pitchers as well. If you make a perfect connection with the ball at a bat speed of 100 mph against a 85 mph pitch it's not going to go as far as if the same connection was made against a 97 mph pitch. All of the balls that were dropping on the warning track in the 80's started going over the wall in the steroid era. I can only assume that it's due to both faster pitches and bat speed since if only bat speed increased than batting averages most certainly would have sky rocketed. No fastball pitcher would have survived the roid days.

Edit: Also, I think natural human evolution has played a small part. Athletes today are simply bigger, stronger and faster than athletes from 100 years ago and the same will hold true 100 years from now. In fact, if ballparks don't increase in size we may see 100+ homeruns 70 years from now because so much more energy is going to be created when bat meets ball.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 06:01:44 PM »

"I don't know exactly was substance I was guilty of using"  :rotf:

Maybe Mark McGwire or Rafael Palmero know. Can you believe these people? Even when doing a PR damage control media campaign they cant own up to it.

<a href="http://espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3894963" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3894963</a>

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »

:rotf:

Yeah...."my trainer stuck a needle in my ass...I thought it was vitamin B"

Per the discussion you and Toe were having...I think the roid use was much more prevalent in the everyday players, and not as much in the pitchers. I would have to check the facts somehow, but I dont think that the average fastball velocity has increased a significant amount between the 70's and 80's, to what it is today. However, since the late 90's, we've had individual 3 players break Maris' mark of 61(I think Sosa did it 3 times), back in 1961. This was a record that had stood for almost 4 decades. And is it a coinkydink that all 3 of the record setters have been linked to roids?

Edit: And, is it a coinkydink that since this issue came to the limelight, that no-one has even come close since?

You cant compare pitching records very well, as the ole-timers pitched a helluvalot more innings/games, then they do today.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 06:42:07 PM »

I don't have any actual numbers in front of me, but I know for sure that back in the 70's many pitchers topped out at 85-90 mph and as of about 1998 you wouldn't even be drafted unless you were throwing 93. Pitching speed has increased far more significantly than the distance of homeruns.

As I said before, homerun FREQUENCY is up, nothing else. Guys aren't hitting the ball 700 feet.

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

In the 70's pitchers werent getting 5 days rest in between starts. Thats the huge difference, IMO.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »

In the 70's pitchers werent getting 5 days rest in between starts. Thats the huge difference, IMO.

Absolutely it's a difference, but don't just go by pitch speed. Look at the size of pitchers now compared to the 70's. They used to be string beans, now they're the size of linebackers.

I absolutely believe Jose Canseco's estimate of 70-80% of all major league players were juicing at one point. Let's assume that the 20-30% that were clean weren't ALL pitchers. you're probably looking at 10% of batters not using and 15% of pitchers? That's close enough for me to call it an even playing field.

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 07:19:32 PM »

Absolutely it's a difference, but don't just go by pitch speed. Look at the size of pitchers now compared to the 70's. They used to be string beans, now they're the size of linebackers.

Thats the case in every sport, physical conditioning has gotten better, period.

I absolutely believe Jose Canseco's estimate of 70-80% of all major league players were juicing at one point. Let's assume that the 20-30% that were clean weren't ALL pitchers. you're probably looking at 10% of batters not using and 15% of pitchers? That's close enough for me to call it an even playing field.

But did it give them a significant improvement, as compared to the batters?  If so, you'd see that in the stats.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 08:19:51 PM »

"America's game" is tainted by drug cheats....oh shock fucking horror  :uhuh:

Name me the last football player that got exposed as a drug cheat....thats "soccer" to you Yank cunts.  Name me the last rugby player that got exposed as a drug cheat...name me the last cricket player that got exposed as a drug cheat  :wheelchair:

Us in the rest of the World will carry on playing our inter global drug free sports against each other while you dirty fucking Yanks pump your arms to get an advantage in your own dollar chasing goldfish bowl and although its kinda sad that you don't play in the same sandbox as the rest of us its also good to know that our glorious sports won't be tainted by a bunch of fucking cheating cunts.

:snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 09:35:01 PM »

"America's game" is tainted by drug cheats....oh shock fucking horror  :uhuh:

Name me the last football player that got exposed as a drug cheat....thats "soccer" to you Yank cunts.  Name me the last rugby player that got exposed as a drug cheat...name me the last cricket player that got exposed as a drug cheat  :wheelchair:

Maradonna? Do they even test for drugs and steroids in soccer?

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 11:16:37 PM »

The sad thing is the possibility that there are some possibly great players in the minors who didn't get into the MLB because these guys got their place. That's the possibility that makes me sad. Someone else may have been the one who was supposed to be awesome hall of famers.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.371 seconds with 38 queries.