ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 11:46:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Aussie fires & Strooth  (Read 1000 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
The Aussie fires & Strooth
« on: February 09, 2009, 09:20:43 AM »

I'm pretty sure that he'll be fine as he was NSW SES but Victoria was also calling in other states.  I've attempted to e-mail Jen to see if the lad is OK but I'm a lazy cunt and the only e-mail I have for her was from way back in her bush years and it MAILER DAEMON'd on me.

Do any of you cunts have a proper contact addy for either Jen or Strooth to see if he's OK ?

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
Re: The Aussie fires & Strooth
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »

Check your PMs

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »

Check your PMs

Fuck, yeah, I lost that one, cheers LK.  I'll let ya'll know if and when I get a response.  I've got no doubt that our bruvva Strooth will be mighty fine but even if he is this is one of those times to dip your hat and say there but for the.....

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

I sincerely hope everyone is ok.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 10:28:43 AM »

Quote from: e-mail from Jen
Hey Shaun, as of this time last night he was tired but ok. Haven?t heard from him today, but I am sure he will be more exhausted and I know they are frantically trying to back burn overnight. The mood over here is not real flash. Hard to stomach, and even harder to talk about at the moment. Let?s pray their estimated toll of over 300 is incorrect, even though it is already at 176 and there are towns they still aren?t able to get in to.

Cheers for your concern, I will let Tone know you asked as soon as I hear from him.

Lets hope they catch the pricks that started these fires fast, even though there is no punishment strong enough.

Jen

So far so good.  I bet the fella is fucking knackered and I can't even begin to imagine some of the shit that he's had to witness, he's a tough, canny Aussie fucker so if anyone will make it through it'll be him.

You've got to wonder about the cunts that start these fires eh 

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 11:12:33 AM »

You've got to wonder about the cunts that start these fires eh

Well I hope it was worth it for them because being torn apart by an angry mob often offends.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 11:23:57 AM »

Well I hope it was worth it for them because being torn apart by an angry mob often offends.

Fuck knows how they find them or prove arson.  There is this freak that torches the hills surrounding Cairns at exactly the same time EVERY year, about this time actually.  There are no homes there as its to hilly but even so, what a fucking weirdo  :sad:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 11:34:35 AM »

You'd be surprised, the long arm of the law pings a few of these bastards, usually because some sharp eyed cocky remembers seeing something out of place.

I'm not much on the death penalty per se but this shit could swing my vote as l;ong as the method was 'drawn and quartered and remains to be paraded through the four corners of the country'.

-Michael Parenti

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 10:12:42 PM »

They do find them

http://firefightingnews.com/article-US.cfm?articleID=60867

The sad shit is there are arsonists that wait for the santa ana winds every year to start fires here in California. They find some of them. It's crazy but possible. I hope they catch the Austrailia fires culprit. It's fucking horrible.

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 08:16:42 AM »

I'm not much on the death penalty per se but this shit could swing my vote as l;ong as the method was 'drawn and quartered and remains to be paraded through the four corners of the country'.

Oh JB....have I not taught you well enough my son?

You must fit the punishment to the crime.

In this case.......treat him as if he were on trial in Salem Massachusetts......catch my drift?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »

In this case.......treat him as if he were on trial in Salem Massachusetts......catch my drift?

That would be a waste of a good stake.

-Michael Parenti

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 09:33:21 AM »

That would be a waste of a good stake.

Fair enough......how about a steel post (re-usable and the added benefit of heat conduction) and use charcoal manufactured from the wood burned by his own destructive hand? (recycled and his own crime repaying him)  Basically, slow grill the fucker!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »

Fair enough......how about a steel post (re-usable and the added benefit of heat conduction) and use charcoal manufactured from the wood burned by his own destructive hand? (recycled and his own crime repaying him)  Basically, slow grill the fucker!

Now you're cooking with gas!

:wink:

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 03:45:37 PM »

Aussies...fuck...they give it the large one about being hard twats but having lived amongst the cunts for 4 years I can't help but love the fuckers......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiuC86cDfqw&eurl=http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 37 queries.