ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 04:48:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: wierdest expiriece of your life  (Read 841 times)

plus minus reset

flawlesshumilityTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • flawlesshumility probably just rolled in here.
wierdest expiriece of your life
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:26:42 PM »

I cant go into a ton of details cause im short on time.  i will get into the story deeper if anyone cares, or wants me to.

When i was 14 and "camping"in a friends back yard.  we all slept thru the night to be awoken by the screams for help during  a triple murder that happened right across the fence.  chainlink mind you...so we stuck out little heads out and saw and heard everything.

that was the wierdest exp of my life.  anyone else?

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
Re: wierdest expiriece of your life
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »

Holy fucking shit dude who can top that?

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 11:51:54 AM »

My 747 nearly landed on a another plane taxi'ing onto our runway at Narita Tokyo airport.  Our plane was doing the usual slow steady descent...we were actually level with the high rises near the runway when the fucker powered on hard, something that instantly stuck out as being fucking odd.  It then banked hard right with all of us wedged back into our seats and pretty much praying.  The skipper got a big assed round of applause when he got on the intercom and explained.  That was hardcore near death weird.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »

My 747 nearly landed on a another plane taxi'ing onto our runway at Narita Tokyo airport. 

Though you might like a look at what happened in the other leg of the trousers of time.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

double helix

• down and out
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • double helix probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »

Once, while dozing off alone in the house, heard some one call out my name loud and clear right next to my ear. Scared the hell out of me!

Once, while staying in a tent for the summer in the yard of a lesbian house in the center of town, had a bunch of drunk guys cut the tent open with a bowie knife--looking for one of the lesbians. Scared the shit out of me!

Once, while hitchiking across California in the seventies,  got picked up by a couple who tried to kidnap me. Jumped out and ran when they pulled off the freeway. Scared the shit out of me and I ran like hell. 

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 05:42:37 AM »

I remember waking up hungover one morning after a big night.  Came out to the dinning room and saw my flat mate reading the lists of horses which were to race that morning (he only occasionaly placed bets while I hadn't for a few years). 

For some bizarre reason, it occured to me that I knew which horses were going to run 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the daily off track trifecta.    Although I didn't have any horse names in mind, I grabbed the paper and picked the 3 horse that I thought would win the race.  My flatmate pointed out that the race I picked wasn't the off track trifecta..Doh!. 

I picked three horses in the correct race in 3 or 5 seconds (cause I recognised the names when I saw them) and sent him on his way.  Then a crazy thought occurred to me (what if one of the horses was scratched - dumb thought if I was clairvoyant, as I should have accounted for that when I made the first selection..Doh!).  Anyway, I ran down to the drive and caught him just in time to tell him about the 4th horse.

He took a $10 box trifecta (no horses were scratched) and the horses ran in the exact order that I'd picked (including 4th) and we each picked up $1840.

Never fucking happened again, and I can truthfully say that I have gone all out to reproduce the same stimuli (getting shit face pissed) for quite a few years.  The booze has probably cost me ten times what I won...Doh!

Weird eh :vc:

• Aedile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »

the first year the new england patriots ran the playoffs (and made them thier bitch) to win the super bowl, i predicted every score.  Not only that, but i predicted drew bledsoe coming in, and having a game winning touchdown drive in the second game.  NOT ONLY that, but i won a shit ton of money, which i immediatly drained on getting hammered.

dont even ask me what the scores were....i dont remember.  but i thought it related to your post.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 10:11:11 AM »

I used to play softball years ago.

One day, when our side was batting, I was watching with a mate and I predicted every play before the pitcher pitched the ball. Everything I predicted happened exactly how I said it would.

I did the same thing at a mates house a few years later, we were watching a cricket match on the oval across the road from his place and every time I predicted when and how a wicket would fall it did so.

Weird, I can't explain it. I just knew what was going to happen. I wish my precognition would manifest itself in a more useful fashion. It reminds me of god appearing in grilled cheese sandwiches, rising salt damp and oilstains.

-Michael Parenti

• Aedile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 10:26:45 AM »

of all the things i will never understand.  you fuckers and your passion for cricket.  now there is a game that requires as much skill as a retard on a toboggan going for the speed record on munjoy hill.  that wont make sense to you.  like cricket, doesnt make sense to me

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »

of all the things i will never understand.  you fuckers and your passion for cricket.  now there is a game that requires as much skill as a retard on a toboggan going for the speed record on munjoy hill.  that wont make sense to you.  like cricket, doesnt make sense to me

No, I got it all except Munjoy hill. Is that a common toboganning site for retards?

Cricket, is a gentlemans game or, at least, it used to be. It's a game of wits and patience. There's a lot of psychology involved. If you like chess you should be able to appreciate cricket with time.

-Michael Parenti

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

Once in boot camp(Marine Corp)we were doing swimming and diving exercises with the full packs and gear.  Everything was going along fine.  We had just done the swim out to 50 yards, get your drowning soldier and carry/swim with him back. 

So this Drill Instructor get on the top platform(kinda like an olympic diving platform)which was about 3 stories high.  He proceeds to tell us about what we have to do yadda yadda. 

When all of sudden the DI grabs his M16, puts the barrel in his mouth and proceeds to blow the back of his fucking head off.

Nobody moved, we just sat there stunned and silent, like 4 other DI's were making their way to the top of the platform to check on him.  There was a DI standing pretty close to us just looking on and trying to figure out what to do.  This other recruit next to me, recruit Rodriguez had this scared shitless look on his face.  Rodriguez stood up, pointed to the platform and asked:

Sir?  If that is what we have to do next, can I go last?

I never laughed so hard at the wrong fucking time...

\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

• Aedile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 04:08:32 PM »

thats one of the few times ive read something on here and geniunly laughed my ass off.

I was once suspended, but not expelled from highschool (because it was consentual and she fucking admitted it the dirty slut), for pissing on a girl in the football shower room, and being caught by the half the goddamn soccer team after thier practice.  when asked why i did what i did, the only thing i had to say for myself was "why were those pussies in MY locker room to begin with, football is for men, and only men understand when to be compliant with women.

my dad never felt so wrong for whoopin my ass in all his years.  I'm pretty sure i heard the words proud, and "just wrong" come out of his mouth.  and i wasnt kicked off the football team niether, because a few months before, half the team was suspended for the SEASON because they had bullied and stuffed some kid into a locker and took turns peeing on him.  then they left him there all fucking night.  the reason the coach coaxed the principal into letting me stay: "he learned his lesson well enough, Rick.  I mean she asked him to....how much more permission do you need.  none the less, he made me run suicide laps till i threw up half a dozen times.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 07:26:56 PM »

Another weird coincidence happened to me over the course of the last 12 hours.

I was drifting off to sleep last night and as my mind wandered I started thinking about what would be on the radio when I woke up. I imagined I was talking to the presenter who is usually on at the time I get up and in my imagination I asked him "Why don't you play more Johhny Cash".

So anyway I drift off to sleep and upon waking up I turn on the radio, the first song played. Johhny Cash, The Man in Black...

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.418 seconds with 40 queries.