ThirdRailForum

• October 24, 2017, 07:18:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just when You think you got rid of me......  (Read 605 times)

plus minus reset

BarEdulTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • BarEdul probably just rolled in here.
  • Ride baby ride
Just when You think you got rid of me......
« on: February 10, 2009, 09:19:29 AM »

LIke a bad penny here I am
 :hammer: :rotf:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: Just when You think you got rid of me......
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 10:47:38 AM »

I'm not unhappy about that, there is a 1930's style depression heading our way and I might need a spot on Waltbarbons Mountain :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

ritzy

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ritzy probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:50:09 PM »

hi barbie  :grin:

53V3N

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • 53V3N probably just rolled in here.
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »

The nice thing about a bad penny is that you can file it down on the pavement until it fits in the dime slot of a parking meter.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 01:50:27 AM »

Hi Barb. Better a bad penny than a bad egg.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.529 seconds with 39 queries.