ThirdRailForum

• July 26, 2017, 03:03:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banning for no reason.  (Read 750 times)

plus minus reset

~Sting~Topic starter

• Holding Pen
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ~Sting~ probably just rolled in here.
Banning for no reason.
« on: February 10, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »

Why was my other nic banned when i broke not one rule.

I would guess its because I pissed off the mods on a former board and they just can't handle a person who is better at arguing then they are.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 363
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Banning for no reason.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »

Let's get something straight, dickwipe, you're here as a privilege, not any kind of right or entitlement. The first time around you popped in here, right off the bat you decided to infest this place with your idiotic, 3rd rate, 2nd grade level troll babble. If I said you broke a rule, then you broke a rule.

Instead of autobanning you, I sent you a warning which you decided to ignore and instead replied back with some asinine PM about you not staying around here. Now, here you are again.

Because Im more than a fair guy and against my better judgment, Im going to give you fair warning and one last chance to redeem yourself and let you try to assimilate here. I suggest you put on a pair of your best Elvis reading glasses, read the rules 2-3 times and get them through your thick block head if you want to stay. If you think you can stay on topic and discuss issues instead of other posters and the typical whining bullshit for which you are known for, then you should be able to manage from getting yourself shitcanned for good.

HOWEVER, at the first sign of recurrence of any of your MSN group level malcontent troll bullshit, you will be forever vanquished from this site post haste. That includes taking issue with ANYTHING I stated in this post. No if, ands, buts or appeals. I dont give a shit what you say, think, do, cry or to who you whine to about it, you will not live to see another day as a member here. Govern yourself accordingly.

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »

I think I just came.

haha

~Sting~Topic starter

• Holding Pen
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ~Sting~ probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 01:04:05 AM »

Get this straight Bra1n you claimed to let bygones be bygones, then you banned me for not a single rule violation.

Explain to everyone here exactly how I violated any rule since i only posted 3 posts.

You can't claim spamming, you can't say I was off topic either. I Just posted a hello message.

Now if you can't handle a superior poster well beyond your talent then just say so.

And Bra1n I really can't help it if in the past I pissed you off beyond the point that you could take it.

So tell the truthh and just say you banned me because you cannot handle me.

Oh and Bra1n stop acting all butthurt and act like an adult for a change.

1 last thing Bra1n, i'm not on any MSN boards, hope that clears it up for you.

53V3N

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • 53V3N probably just rolled in here.
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 03:36:10 AM »

Just testing an image hosting server with a completely random screen shot.

Carry on.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 06:02:54 AM »

That includes taking issue with ANYTHING I stated in this post.

Get this straight Bra1n you claimed to let bygones be bygones, then you banned me for not a single rule violation. Yadda Yadda Yadda etc etc etc

How on earth does it type when it so obviously can't read.

Another deep mystery of life here at Third Rail  :stir:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 06:37:33 AM »

:rotf:

:wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 09:35:04 AM »

I would guess its because I pissed off the mods on a former board and they just can't handle a person who is better at arguing then they are.[/b]

yeah, thats gotta be it, no other explanation is feasible.

Get this straight Bra1n

damn youre dumb lol. i think what we have here is a lack of anything resembling a reasonable interest in discussing topics, balanced (sorta) with an overwhelming sense of self-importance. course, its misplaced as all hell which though obvious to me doesnt seem to bother you much. are you even aware of it?

Now if you can't handle a superior poster well beyond your talent then just say so.

lol.sure buddy. your obvious superiority has humbled us all. i assure you its true. we cant handle you at all so please Mr Sir, dont make us cry any more. QQ

And Bra1n I really can't help it if in the past I pissed you off beyond the point that you could take it.

jesus christ man, do you even read the shit you write before you click the "Post" button? or do you just beat that sloped forehead on your keyboard and wiggle your mouse hoping something coherent will appear on the screen? imo you should take a long vacation from anything internet related and go find a girlfriend or something. if one will have you... which, the more i think about it becomes more and more unlikely. maybe the best thing to do all around is just end it. heres an idea, hows about you go visit your mommy, which in this case probably consists of going upstairs, and ask her for some kind of pain reliever cause you have a headache, she'll probably respond with something about "get a job" or "take a shower" or something but dont let that daunt you, just press on, go to her medicine cabinet and take every bottle of pill you can find. head to the bathtub, open the bottles, swallow every pill, run a hot bath, grab a razor or a sharp knife and refer to Fip's avatar for instructions.

just imagine how happy youll make dear old mommy when youve bled out in her bathtub and have more drugs in you than the beatles when they wrote "Yellow Submarine".

get the fuck outta my forum. if you want to argue bitch moan whine and complain, do it via pm or one of the other forums, i couldnt care less about them but keep your retarded shit out of this one.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 363
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

Get this straight Bra1n you claimed to let bygones be bygones, then you banned me for not a single rule violation.

Explain to everyone here exactly how I violated any rule since i only posted 3 posts.

You can't claim spamming, you can't say I was off topic either. I Just posted a hello message.

Listen dork, im not here to parse words or argue with retards about forum policy. Go look in Ch 7 through your 3 arrival threads and compare them to all the others here. If you cant tell the difference, plain and simply you dont belong here. This forum isnt about me or you or anyone else. It's about discussions of interesting topics.

This also serves as a warning to anyone else in the future who shows up here like Jumping Jack Flash thinking that they are about to turn the forum on its head with their brand of juvenile troll babble. I'm glad that D1 or deB locked this thread so that we can move on. Either get with the program or get the fuck out.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.644 seconds with 40 queries.