Area 51
« on: February 11, 2009, 01:06:29 AM »

Secret Military Base? Or Alien Lab?

So which is it?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Re: Area 51
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 01:38:17 AM »

A not very secret base.

If you look at satellite photo's of are 51 you will see it has unusually long runways, this is a pretty good indicator that it is used for testing and evaluation purposes. It is used mainly by companies developing new aircraft but also to evaluate captured military aircraft. The long runways and wide open spaces are ideal for flying unfamiliar designs as they provide a safety margin for the test pilots who are operating unfamiliar and potentially dangerous aircraft. The remoteness of the base also allows these tests to be carried out away from prying eyes.

The UFO myth was disinformation concocted to divert attention from the means by which some of this hardware was accquired.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »

A not very secret base.

If you look at satellite photo's of are 51 you will see it has unusually long runways, this is a pretty good indicator that it is used for testing and evaluation purposes. It is used mainly by companies developing new aircraft but also to evaluate captured military aircraft. The long runways and wide open spaces are ideal for flying unfamiliar designs as they provide a safety margin for the test pilots who are operating unfamiliar and potentially dangerous aircraft. The remoteness of the base also allows these tests to be carried out away from prying eyes.

The UFO myth was disinformation concocted to divert attention from the means by which some of this hardware was accquired.

Absolutely correct JB.

Aircraft such as the U2, SR-71, B2, F-117, B1 and a few others that did NOT make it into production are veterans of this facility.

Of course it's remote and secretive....how the hell else can you develop new top secret aircraft?

Many of the "UFO's" that the locals have spotted over the years are nothing more than prototypes being tested.  In essence they ARE ufo's to the general public because they can't identify them but, the powers that be can damn sure identify them as they are the ones putting them in the air.

Yeah....the reverse engineering and downed extraterrestrials bit is just a smoke screen.

Secret base?  Not really.  Just punch up Google Earth and fill in these coordinates then zoom in.

37 14 14.61N

115 48 03.60W

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

Boring bunch of matter of fact cunts...they're out there ya know  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

53V3N

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • 53V3N probably just rolled in here.
  • Yeah, I know...
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »

Secret base?  Not really.  Just punch up Google Earth and fill in these coordinates then zoom in.

37 14 14.61N

115 48 03.60W

All the good stuff is under ground. :shiftyeyes:

Ender

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ender probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 02:10:33 AM »

Secret Military Base? Or Alien Lab?

So which is it?

Well its certainly not a secret.

And if it were an alien lab I'd hope they'd churn out better shit than I-pods and Windows OS.

I think they make hotdogs there.

And beer.

Lots and lots of beer.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 08:33:48 AM »

What Ender said.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »

Boring bunch of matter of fact cunts...they're out there ya know  :wheelchair:

What? Underpants gnomes?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.284 seconds with 41 queries.