ThirdRailForum

• August 23, 2017, 05:30:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Buy American lmfao  (Read 3831 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Buy American lmfao
« on: February 11, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »

Its been a few weeks since this has been an issue but....

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/02/11/the_dangers_of_buy_american/

:rotf:

You can't be fucking serious  :wheelchair:

There are people in power in the US that could even suggest such a retarded fucked up thing and for it not to get laughed at out of hand by less simple twats ?!

I see that Lord Barack has singled it out as being a bit fucked up...he may have ears that could get satellite TV on but he's no fucking Dumbo eh  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
Re: Buy American lmfao
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »

Its been a few weeks since this has been an issue but....

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/02/11/the_dangers_of_buy_american/

:rotf:

You can't be fucking serious  :wheelchair:

There are people in power in the US that could even suggest such a retarded fucked up thing and for it not to get laughed at out of hand by less simple twats ?!

I see that Lord Barack has singled it out as being a bit fucked up...he may have ears that could get satellite TV on but he's no fucking Dumbo eh  :wheelchair:

Actually "good ole' Barry" is doing a backpedal here.  He's the one that suggested the "Buy American" provision be put into the "Porkulous package".

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »

Actually "good ole' Barry" is doing a backpedal here.  He's the one that suggested the "Buy American" provision be put into the "Porkulous package".

Better to look a little silly changing your stance on a slippery slope than doing a george bush and making a total arse of yourself as you slide along on your face while talking out of your arse

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »

Better to look a little silly changing your stance on a slippery slope than doing a george bush and making a total arse of yourself as you slide along on your face

Agreed.

BUT, will he admit he was wrong at first and changed his mind upon reflection (or whatever reason)?

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 05:02:14 PM »

Agreed.

BUT, will he admit he was wrong at first and changed his mind upon reflection (or whatever reason)?

It would be nice to think he would (if asked) but I don't see the value (productive time wise) for him to take the time to notify everyone of his reasoning for the thousands of decisions he makes each day.  More important that he just gets on with doing the right thing

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 05:08:15 PM »

It would be nice to think he would (if asked) but I don't see the value (productive time wise) for him to take the time to notify everyone of his reasoning for the thousands of decisions he makes each day.  More important that he just gets on with doing the right thing

Ah...but if he'd do it just this first time then he could gain much respect and no longer feel that he'd need to explain hereafter.

As it stands, if he makes more decisions that he changes his mind on, he'll be seen as one who waffles and flip-flops, ala WJC.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 05:13:23 PM »

Ah...but if he'd do it just this first time then he could gain much respect and no longer feel that he'd need to explain hereafter.

As it stands, if he makes more decisions that he changes his mind on, he'll be seen as one who waffles and flip-flops, ala WJC.

There's no pleasing everyone all the time so it is likely the questioning would never end.  Perhaps you should ask him to explain himself this first time :vc:

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

There's no pleasing everyone all the time so it is likely the questioning would never end.  Perhaps you should ask him to explain himself this first time :vc:

Just sayin'...he's missing an opportunity to gain ammunition on his detractors (of which I am one).

Oh well......guess if I can see that but neither he nor his staff of "experts" can, he needs to examine his staff more closely.

*From "The Life Of Brian"*
"He's NOT the messiah!  He's just a very naughty boy!"

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »

....anyway....FUCK YOU YANK CUNTS....SHOVE OUR BACKING YOU UP ON IRAQ DUE TO OUR BUSHCOCKSUCKING BLAIR CUNT UP YOUR ARSES.

Omaha Beach has been paid in full....we no longer have a debt to settle even though we finally paid our WWII debt off this past 2002....with interest you Yiddisher cunts.

Shove your "buy America" bollocks up your arse....I'm now going on a tit for tat "buy British" reprisal.....

From now on I'm only buying tongue in cheek foppish and yet somewhat charming DvD's starring Hugh Grant...I'm going to ride around in a Mini Cooper eating fish and chips and cocking a snook sporting a Mini skirt...I'm recalling David Beckham and his stick thin slapper Victoria as our Ambassadors of Culture and you filthy Yank colonials will never again sup on Earl Grey.

:uk:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »

Just sayin'...he's missing an opportunity to gain ammunition on his detractors (of which I am one).

Oh well......guess if I can see that but neither he nor his staff of "experts" can, he needs to examine his staff more closely.

*From "The Life Of Brian"*
"He's NOT the messiah!  He's just a very naughty boy!"

Perhaps you should offer to "examine his *staff* closely"  :lmao:

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 05:26:53 PM »

....anyway....FUCK YOU YANK CUNTS....SHOVE OUR BACKING YOU UP ON IRAQ DUE TO OUR BUSHCOCKSUCKING BLAIR CUNT UP YOUR ARSES.

Omaha Beach has been paid in full....we no longer have a debt to settle even though we finally paid our WWII debt off this past 2002....with interest you Yiddisher cunts.

Shove your "buy America" bollocks up your arse....I'm now going on a tit for tat "buy British" reprisal.....

From now on I'm only buying tongue in cheek foppish and yet somewhat charming DvD's starring Hugh Grant...I'm going to ride around in a Mini Cooper eating fish and chips and cocking a snook sporting a Mini skirt...I'm recalling David Beckham and his stick thin slapper Victoria as our Ambassadors of Culture and you filthy Yank colonials will never again sup on Earl Grey.

:uk:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »

Hopefully that will tell 'em  :wheelchair:

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 05:43:56 PM »

I'm going to ride around in a Mini Cooper eating fish and chips and cocking a snook sporting a Mini skirt

Um dude.......don't look now but....the Coopers are no longer made in GB....they're now Krautmobiles.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 05:54:16 PM »

Um dude.......don't look now but....the Coopers are no longer made in GB....they're now Krautmobiles.

I didn't read anything about 'quality' being part of the issue.  That'd be a deal breaker for both plans   :stir:

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 05:57:10 PM »

I'm now going on a tit for tat "buy British" reprisal.....

I'd be more than happy to buy Brit, but tell me...wtf do ya'll make?

Inquiring minds wanna know  :uhuh:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »

That just a side issue....lets get back to the point at hand....some dumb Yankee cunt has suggested the idea of trade barriers...lets just see where that leads us shall we.....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh fuck ?!?!   All of a fucking sudden the global village ain't working out so well....lets just circle the wagons  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fucking stupid retarded cunts  :wheelchair:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »

I'd be more than happy to buy Brit, but tell me...wtf do ya'll make?

Inquiring minds wanna know  :uhuh:

Fuck all.....our entire economic system was based upon being the gobal banking centre of the world....look how that worked out  :wheelchair:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 06:11:03 PM »

but tell me...wtf do ya'll make?

Have you ever sucked on a "Fishermans Friend"? They're made just down the road from me and are a global export nowadays. If you ain't had one you're missing out big time  :wink:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »

Have you ever sucked on a "Fishermans Friend"? They're made just down the road from me and are a global export nowadays. If you ain't had one you're missing out big time  :wink:

Suck one for The Depression !!!!

http://www.fishermansfriend.com/

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 06:27:38 PM »

I grew up on them things. Lofthouse used to have a chemist in Fleetwood where he used to sell the fishermen all sorts of concoctions, most of them full of opium so the story had it. As if deep sea fishing isn't dangerous enough! These cunts were off thier heads too.  :wheelchair:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.81 seconds with 39 queries.