ThirdRailForum

• November 18, 2017, 09:48:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I love the smell of nitromethane and burning rubber  (Read 2522 times)

plus minus reset

LKTrazTopic starter

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
I love the smell of nitromethane and burning rubber
« on: February 11, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »

Are there any other drag racing fans here?

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
Re: I love the smell of nitromethane and burning rubber
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:41:37 PM »

Drag racing is one of those things I'll only watch if I know in advance that some catastrophe is about to happen :)

It's boring as fuck unless someone is burning to death in a wreck or there are body parts scattered amongst the rubble.

LKTrazTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 08:42:41 AM »

Drag racing is one of those things I'll only watch if I know in advance that some catastrophe is about to happen :)

You mean like this?  Where Scott Kalitta was killed?

It's boring as fuck unless someone is burning to death in a wreck or there are body parts scattered amongst the rubble.

I'm betting you've never been to the track when these big boys are running.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 10:05:46 AM »

Wouldn't matter if I saw it live or not, it just doesn't do anything for me. I'm sure it's more of a culture thing than anything else. Canadians just don't like racing the same way Americans don't like hockey and North America doesn't like soccer.

Might also just be that I already follow way too many sports and my brain can't handle anymore! I'm a fanatic for the NHL, NFL, UFC, NBA and MLB and a big enough fan of golf and tennis that I'll watch all of the majors and any tourny where Tiger, Federer, or Nadal have a shot of winning. Just doesn't leave a lot of room to pick up another sport even if it does seem kinda cool.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 10:30:48 AM »

Canadians just don't like racing the same way Americans don't like hockey.

Wha joo tawking bout' Willis? 

Why is it that out of 30 teams in Major League hockey Canada only has 5?  Also hockey ranks a #4 in viewership sports-wise, and also  the majority of the revenue for hockey comes from the USA?  Explain how the US doesn't like hockey... :uhuh:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 12:08:31 PM »

Wouldn't matter if I saw it live or not, it just doesn't do anything for me. I'm sure it's more of a culture thing than anything else. Canadians just don't like racing the same way Americans don't like hockey and North America doesn't like soccer.

Might also just be that I already follow way too many sports and my brain can't handle anymore! I'm a fanatic for the NHL, NFL, UFC, NBA and MLB and a big enough fan of golf and tennis that I'll watch all of the majors and any tourny where Tiger, Federer, or Nadal have a shot of winning. Just doesn't leave a lot of room to pick up another sport even if it does seem kinda cool.

Tennis? TENNIS? Come on, man, you actually watch golf and tennis?  :zzzz:

Did you watch golf prior to Tiger or when he isnt competing?

I think hockey has a huge following in certain parts of the US closer to the Canadian border. Other parts like in the South, and Mid-South where NASCAR and rodeos are big, people dont particularly care for it.

I myself had never heard of the name Sidney Crosby until you named your fantasy football team after him a couple of years ago.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 12:45:12 PM »

Wha joo tawking bout' Willis? 

Why is it that out of 30 teams in Major League hockey Canada only has 5?  Also hockey ranks a #4 in viewership sports-wise, and also  the majority of the revenue for hockey comes from the USA?  Explain how the US doesn't like hockey... :uhuh:

Yeah, you have 4 times as many teams as us in a country with 12 times the population.

Canada has 6 teams, the US has 24 to be exact. Funnily 50% of the NHL's revenue comes from the 6 Canadian teams while markets like Nashville, Atlanta, Phoenix, Carolina, etc are losing money hand over fist and claiming upwards of 15 million bucks a year from the league due to profit sharing. Just because Gary Bettman has tried to force hockey down the throats of southern Americans in hopes of scoring a big time TV deal for the league does not mean that hockey is popular or even healthy in all but about 6 US markets. Canada could easily support another team in Quebec and Ontario and Probably out east as well.

And while hockey may rank a DISTANT 4th in US ratings it is #1 by a mile in Canada. It's a fucking religion here.

As soon as Bettman gets booted from office Canada will be getting at least 2 more teams and the States will be losing about 4. You read it here first.

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 12:57:08 PM »

Tennis? TENNIS? Come on, man, you actually watch golf and tennis?  :zzzz:

Did you watch golf prior to Tiger or when he isnt competing?

I think hockey has a huge following in certain parts of the US closer to the Canadian border. Other parts like in the South, and Mid-South where NASCAR and rodeos are big, people dont particularly care for it.

I myself had never heard of the name Sidney Crosby until you named your fantasy football team after him a couple of years ago.

I never watched golf before Tiger Woods and I never watch a tourny unless he's near the top of the leader board. Golf is the one sport where one man is bigger than the game itself.

I do watch tennis, but like I said, only majors or if Nadal or Federer are in a final. I played tennis for a long time though, so I'm biased. Fantastic game to play btw, once you get semi-good at it. I might even enjoy playing tennis more than I enjoy playing hockey.

As for you not knowing who Sidney Crosby was, we'll call it even because I couldn't name a single race car driver outside of the top few F1 guys.

And yeah, some of the northern US cities are fantastic hockey markets. NY, Chicago, Boston, Philly and Pittsburgh are all great markets that love hockey as much as Canadians, but that's about it, really. Most Americans south of Pennsylvania couldn't name 3 active NHL players without googling that shit.

The ONLY 2 southern cities that support NHL teams are Dallas and San Jose, and Colorado if you wanna call that southern.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »

LOL, I would be able to name only one NHL player - Sidney Crosby.

I think mainly that's because no local people from the community play it. It's much easier to follow a sport where home grown local athletes climb the ladder of success and  people can get behind them.

Florida has a hockey team and the funny thing is that they only people who care about the games are transplanted Canadians (which there are lots down here) and New Yorkers. There's really no fan base or local connections to the team other than the name and where they play the home games.

I'll tell you what though, that outdoor game they had in the snow a couple of years ago got my interest even though I dont know any players. That was exciting to watch and they should do more of those to generate interest and new fans. The sport itself isnt bad or boring like many others. The fights take away from it but if they can market a few star players and occasional outdoor games like that, I think it can gain some ground in places like Florida and Texas.

I dont follow NASCAR at all either. To me, all motor sports are redneck sports.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »

LOL, I would be able to name only one NHL player - Sidney Crosby.

I think mainly that's because no local people from the community play it. It's much easier to follow a sport where home grown local athletes climb the ladder of success and  people can get behind them.

Florida has a hockey team and the funny thing is that they only people who care about the games are transplanted Canadians (which there are lots down here) and New Yorkers. There's really no fan base or local connections to the team other than the name and where they play the home games.

I'll tell you what though, that outdoor game they had in the snow a couple of years ago got my interest even though I dont know any players. That was exciting to watch and they should do more of those to generate interest and new fans. The sport itself isnt bad or boring like many others. The fights take away from it but if they can market a few star players and occasional outdoor games like that, I think it can gain some ground in places like Florida and Texas.

I dont follow NASCAR at all either. To me, all motor sports are redneck sports.

The outdoor game is called "The Winter Classic". They have one every year. This year it was on Jan. 1 in Chicago at Wrigly Field. Blackhawks vs Redwings. It was an incredible game and actually had quite good ratings in the US. Maybe the NHL needs to have all of their games played outdoors to get Americans to watch!

I agree with you about fighting too, and I assure you that that's rare for a Canadian. Most Canadian hockey fans like to consider themselves purists and therefore they think fighting should stay in hockey just because it's always been there. I think fighting is one of the reasons that hockey has not taken off better in the states. It slows down the pace of the game and every hockey fight looks the exact same. They grab eachother's jersey with one hand and punch eachother in the head with the other until the refs pull them apart. It's grown old and dumb in my opinion. It's barbaric and border line illegal. There's a reason bare knuckle fighting is considered assault. One day when athletes are even bigger and stronger than they are now people are going to die in hockey fights.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 01:56:13 PM »

I agree with you about fighting too, and I assure you that that's rare for a Canadian. Most Canadian hockey fans like to consider themselves purists and therefore they think fighting should stay in hockey just because it's always been there. I think fighting is one of the reasons that hockey has not taken off better in the states. It slows down the pace of the game and every hockey fight looks the exact same. They grab eachother's jersey with one hand and punch eachother in the head with the other until the refs pull them apart. It's grown old and dumb in my opinion. It's barbaric and border line illegal. There's a reason bare knuckle fighting is considered assault. One day when athletes are even bigger and stronger than they are now people are going to die in hockey fights.

Exactly. To bring this full circle, it's like going to watch a car race just to see someone crash and get burned with racing fuel. Sure there are going to be people like that but I would imagine most of the people go there to see a race.

Hockey fights and baseball fights all look the same. They're stupid and just totally detract from the game. I could imagine if there were a 5-10 minute brawl in the NFL every game how much that would slow the game down and suck. Especially if each one followed the same pattern of punching players on their helmets.

Hockey and soccer are both good, action packed sports. What they need to do is to market star players like the NBA marketed Michael Jorden when i first got interested in it and like the NFL does across the board with things like NFL Films.

New fans aren't going to take a sudden interest in the sport and start watching two unknown teams; they're likely going to watch because of a particular player. That outdoor game would be a good hook if you combine it with a great player who actually lives up to their hype, MJ style.

LKTrazTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 09:51:57 AM »

Exactly. To bring this full circle, it's like going to watch a car race just to see someone crash and get burned with racing fuel. Sure there are going to be people like that but I would imagine most of the people go there to see a race.

Exactly.  Yes, there ARE those few who watch just waiting for some spectacular accident or explosion.  There are those who watch NASCAR and INDY racing just waiting for the 3,4,5,6,7 etc car pileups.  But, the majority of fans are there to see the race.

New fans aren't going to take a sudden interest in the sport and start watching two unknown teams; they're likely going to watch because of a particular player. That outdoor game would be a good hook if you combine it with a great player who actually lives up to their hype, MJ style.

Same applies to racing ventures.  The new fan or curious who are watching for the first time won't know about (NHRA references here) Bob Bode, Mitch King or Vinnie DeCeglie,  but they might have knowledge of John Force, Tony Schumacher and Greg Anderson.

How many people do you think you might find who don't follow NASCAR at all but damn sure recognize the names Dale Earnhart, Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart?

Much of racing is something that you really don't get a decent understanding of until you attend a race in person.  There are certain sights sounds and sensations that are simply not possible anywhere else.  These are what lead many to BECOME fans and others to become more knowledgeable fans.

It's not for everyone though. 

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »

I don't mind the drags, been down to Mallalla a few times to watch the old stocky's go for it over the quarter mile. I used to race my old VL Commodore, uh, unofficially too.

I wish they would bring back the Schneider Trophy or something. Do they stil have pylon air racing at Reno? That would be some exciting stuff to watch. Red Bull Air races are okay but the planes look poxy, not like that modded P-51 'Dago Red' that used to race at Reno, now there's a man's aeroplane.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

LKTrazTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 10:03:26 AM »

I'm not sure if they still race at Reno or not JB.

And you're right, the Red Bull races are kinda good but not like the modified plane racing from the past.

Sorta like today's Supercross and the purpose built race bikes in comparison to the original Motocross and the modified trail bikes.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 10:08:19 AM »

Sorta like today's Supercross and the purpose built race bikes in comparison to the original Motocross and the modified trail bikes.

Yeah, fancier stunts and over 9000 times more advertising...

I really just like going out into the scrub with a few mates, a carton of piss and cutting sick for a night. That's real fun to me.

-Michael Parenti

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »

and a big enough fan of golf

Do you play?

LKTrazTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 10:26:40 AM »

I'd bet that something like this would be up your alley as well.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »

That would be made at the beach through the sandhills!

-Michael Parenti

LKTrazTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »

Around here, bikes, Jeeps and buggys all venture into the forest trails and stripping pits for a bit of weekend fun climbing hills and playing in the mud!

Naturally there's shitloads of beer and usually a good supply of grilled food (from those enterprising folks who think to bring a BBQ grill along for the ride).

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

Do you play?

I used to play when I was a teenager. I actually worked at a course for a few summers, but I haven't played since college which is a shame because I really do enjoy it. Just don't have the time anymore.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.439 seconds with 37 queries.