ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2017, 11:21:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: what happened to my other forums...the real story  (Read 1756 times)

plus minus reset

flawlesshumilityTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • flawlesshumility probably just rolled in here.
what happened to my other forums...the real story
« on: February 12, 2009, 03:33:22 AM »

not to bring up old injuries, or old scars or whatever.  I', gonna bring it waaaaay back.  What really happened at rant-rave.com?  what really happened at caged-rage.com?  does anyone care to tell me, cause i would actually really like to know.  I wasnt there for the end of either.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Re: what happened to my other forums...the real story
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 09:54:13 AM »

not to bring up old injuries, or old scars or whatever.  I', gonna bring it waaaaay back.  What really happened at rant-rave.com?  what really happened at caged-rage.com?  does anyone care to tell me, cause i would actually really like to know.  I wasnt there for the end of either.

Uh, emmy happened.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

• Aedile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »

Uh, emmy happened.

seriously?  she was all that went wrong?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 05:53:07 AM »

Damned if I know flawless, she seemed to know how to piss everyone off though.

-Michael Parenti

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 06:09:07 AM »

Damned if I know flawless, she seemed to know how to piss everyone off though.

She is/was boredom personified, a talentless droning bitch, who withered when ignored

Mimi

• Lictor
  • Mimi probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »

Uh, emmy happened.

Really?  I was under the impression that C-R closed down because the relationship between the two heads of the forum ended in an unfriendly way.  Trinity said she was realigning the forum with another and would reopen it soon, but apparently that isn't going to happen since it's been well over a month.

So what's the deal with you and Emmy?  You seemed to be on good terms with her there; are you just talking big since she isn't a member and some jerk here apparently has a hardon for her?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »

Really?  I was under the impression that C-R closed down because the relationship between the two heads of the forum ended in an unfriendly way.  Trinity said she was realigning the forum with another and would reopen it soon, but apparently that isn't going to happen since it's been well over a month.

So what's the deal with you and Emmy?  You seemed to be on good terms with her there; are you just talking big since she isn't a member and some jerk here apparently has a hardon for her?

I was being facetious.

-Michael Parenti

Mimi

• Lictor
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 09:25:59 PM »

It doesn't appear "Flawless" understood your biting wit and scathing humor.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 10:04:23 PM »

I really don't think anybody gives a fuck.

-Michael Parenti

Mimi

• Lictor
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

Looks like somebody does.

cause i would actually really like to know.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 10:27:43 PM »

Yeah, look at the overabundance of relevant answers. So, do you want to spam this thread a bit? We can derail it right mow and make it about cake or something...

-Michael Parenti

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 10:39:17 PM »

ooOOOooo cake rules ass.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 10:43:58 PM »

Hell yeah, Black Forest Cake!!!!

Yummo.

Sorry, flawless.

-Michael Parenti

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »

Aw hells yeah! Cherries and chocolate and whipped creamy goodness!

Mimi

• Lictor
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 11:14:30 PM »

Yeah, look at the overabundance of relevant answers. So, do you want to spam this thread a bit? We can derail it right mow and make it about cake or something...

How DARE you!  I was NOT spamming this thread, I was actually on topic.

Honey sesame seed candies.  Love 'em.

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 01:42:39 AM »

Evidently, ffs, you will not get serious answers to your questions so quit making threads asking for them.

"things just got fucked up" is a cause of dissolution in a lot of circumstances in life.

Consider this one

Move on...
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

• Aedile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 04:27:43 AM »

no hard on for her.  just a deep running hatred.  like nazi's hated jews sorta hatred.  Like rich white republicans hate obama.  But, as usual she will come, and drivel away, because if your here, shes not far behind.

Mimi

• Lictor
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 06:37:04 AM »

no hard on for her.  just a deep running hatred.  like nazi's hated jews sorta hatred.  Like rich white republicans hate obama.  But, as usual she will come, and drivel away, because if your here, shes not far behind.

Yeah, because we all know the hatreds you mentioned are completely rational.   ::)

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 08:28:46 AM »

Post moar cake motherfuckers.

-Michael Parenti

• Aedile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 12:11:31 PM »

mimi, thats my point.  emmy causes such a hatred i cant explain it without going to the extreme.  it doesnt have to be rational, much like her postings.

jimmy, i would eat the asshole out of that cake.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.255 seconds with 39 queries.