ThirdRailForum

• July 21, 2017, 08:56:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pawned on facebook  (Read 2993 times)

plus minus reset

Peter PerfectTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
Pawned on facebook
« on: February 13, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: Pawned on facebook
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 07:14:09 AM »

That Scoundrel is a fucking cunt  :rotf:

Aberdeen  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You'd have to be a right twat to drive to Aberdeen for ANY reason  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 07:39:06 AM »

I can sum up the lad's experience in one word.

FAIL

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 08:58:26 AM »

Just another in the long, long list of reasons never to trust ANYONE you meet on the internet.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 10:20:38 AM »

Just another in the long, long list of reasons never to trust ANYONE you meet on the internet.

So fucking jaded  ::)  JFK arrivals 6.30pm yeah  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 03:19:34 PM »

priceless. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 360
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 04:26:20 PM »

I imagine we're going be seeing more and more of this kind of stuff indefinitely into the future as people set others up for fun, revenge, blackmail and other motives.

Recently I read where some sicko from perverted justice who didnt like the site being attacked online in a commentary did what he does best - posed as someone else online for months, a woman to get the guy who attacked them to fall in love with 'her' and do all kinds of shit only to release to cybersex logs, pics of the guy masturbating and have the guy tell his wife he was leaving her because he fell in love with someone else.

The guy then rented an apartment to move into in the city of his online love and arrived at the airport with flowers in hand only to find someone snapping a picture of him and then posting everything on the net. Obviously, his life was ruined.

I think at some point you have to draw the line.

EDIT - Here's the link to the story.

I got the part about the airport a little backwards but you can read about it yourselves.

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 07:26:13 PM »

That is so sad! LOL You have to laugh though - because you have to be really frickin stupid to travel that far (in both instances) whouth ever knowing that there wasn't really a female involved. There are ways to make sure it's actually a female. Jeez man!

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 07:52:27 PM »

Emma!... Emma!... Emma! ...... Dema!  :rotf:

I had a hard time understanding some of what they were saying. Is that a scouse accent? Scoundrel, is that what you sound like? Holy shit! :lol:

I think this is our friend Stuart - http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Stuart-Anthony-Slann/1094120633

..and his beloved Emma - http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:pNP7S7lQpIkJ:en-gb.facebook.com/people/Emma-Read/1134431783

Stuart may just have the last laugh in this one due to his soaring popularity and no shortage of real chix looking for devoted guys.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 08:09:25 PM »

lmao.. here's something of a postscript after it happened..

Anyone on Facebook who can get this guy to post here, that would be a huge coup!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 04:53:54 AM »

I imagine we're going be seeing more and more of this kind of stuff indefinitely into the future as people set others up for fun, revenge, blackmail and other motives.

I'll put my hand up here because I am amongst friends  :uhuh:

I got dragged kicking and screaming onto facebook at the back end of last year...to be honest its pretty sweet and I've caught up with shitloads of old mates that I had "lost" so I'm glad that I did.

But, to rebel against the system and to wind a mate up I also created a female facebook alt...I turned the fucker right over and spent an entire day laughing my tits off after I told him....job done.

The thing is it got REALLY FUCKING HEAVY  :wheelchair:

I had an Aussie mate who had moved to England to be with a girl who he is now engaged to HEAVILY chatting me up...I mean REALLY heavily chatting me up  :confused:

I had a turbo sexy dancer bitch as a profile picture but I also Google picture searched "brunette dancer" and slapped up ten other pictures that bore some sort of a resemblance to the profile pic but any cunt with half a brain could see that they were ten different girls.

Do you think that stopped the fucking barrage of PM's that I got  :sad:

I came to the ultimate conclusion that blokes are fucking wankers losing complete faith in my fellow man and thanking fuck that I'm not a woman.

:hammer:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 09:48:22 AM »

I trust my man. But I'm on his Facebook ANYWAY.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »

I'll put my hand up here because I am amongst friends  :uhuh:

I got dragged kicking and screaming onto facebook at the back end of last year...to be honest its pretty sweet and I've caught up with shitloads of old mates that I had "lost" so I'm glad that I did.

But, to rebel against the system and to wind a mate up I also created a female facebook alt...I turned the fucker right over and spent an entire day laughing my tits off after I told him....job done.

The thing is it got REALLY FUCKING HEAVY  :wheelchair:

I had an Aussie mate who had moved to England to be with a girl who he is now engaged to HEAVILY chatting me up...I mean REALLY heavily chatting me up  :confused:

I had a turbo sexy dancer bitch as a profile picture but I also Google picture searched "brunette dancer" and slapped up ten other pictures that bore some sort of a resemblance to the profile pic but any cunt with half a brain could see that they were ten different girls.

Do you think that stopped the fucking barrage of PM's that I got  :sad:

I came to the ultimate conclusion that blokes are fucking wankers losing complete faith in my fellow man and thanking fuck that I'm not a woman.

:hammer:

Faggot.

*registers female alt on facebook*

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »

LMFAO some of the smartest men still end up thinking with their GD peen. Seriously! Guys - think really hard before you do some stupid shit. You never know!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »

LMFAO some of the smartest men still end up thinking with their GD peen. Seriously! Guys - think really hard before you do some stupid shit. You never know!

So next weekend is off then  :wheelchair:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 06:35:22 PM »

Wouldn't be to difficult to contact him, if he wants to post up a reply to this or have the last laugh.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 07:18:51 PM »

To Stuart - hello mate, as you can see we came across was is destined to be a ubiquitous video of the prank that the scouse wankers played on you.

You can't put the shit back into the horse so the damage is done. What I urge you to do is to turn a negative into a positive for yourself and have some fun with it. Use the publicity you get out of it to your advantage and to further whatever talents you have.

To that end, I want to invite you look around here, sign up if you like it and maybe answer a couple of questions about the incident. We're a callous but understanding bunch from all over the world. You got to have a sense of humour on the net, mate.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

ttt for Stuart  :snack:

(Looney probably gave him the link to the wrong forum)

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »

nope, just c and p'd this thread.

flawlesshumility

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • flawlesshumility probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »

i might be the only one who cares but.

can one of you cockney assholes translate that entire phone call for me.  the only fucking thing i understood was "dildo" and the word cunt.

speak english for christs sake.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.51 seconds with 41 queries.