ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:16:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We piss me right off !  (Read 407 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
We piss me right off !
« on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:56 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with us...I ask  :uhuh:

The aborigines of Lostralia believe that the world was born from a snake that curled up out of a billabong and can be seen to this very day in a rainbow  :wheelchair:

Egyptians were into some Rah sun dude that took a dump and gave birth to the world  :snack:

Some Asians believe that the world came about as a result of a cheese ball  :slap:

The entire world is a Walmart of creation myths, you can pretty much pick and choose.

The fact of the matter is, as a westerner...you can either believe the story that you heard at your daddies knee and hope like fuck that it doesn't go the same way as that let down cunt Santa Claus...you can even have that belief backed up by some book written by a load of geezers.

Or

You can look at the reams of scientific evidence amassed by highly intelligent people...billions of years of fossils...DNA...genes...relative anatomy....

What really pisses me off on Darwins anniversary is that we have subsequently gone from the quill pen to the world wide web and EVERY SINGLE ADVANCEMENT in science has proved the bearded old cunt right.  NOTHING has come along to disprove his theory of evolution.

And yet there are STILL dickheads out there that believe in some white bearded old dude that drummed up the whole thing in six days and got stoned on the seventh.

We piss me right off  :hammer:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 35 queries.