ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2017, 10:51:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Secrets and Burdens  (Read 389 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Secrets and Burdens
« on: February 15, 2009, 07:36:54 AM »

Mates mean the world to me and like the lucky cunt that I am I've got shedloads of the fuckers  :wheelchair:

I've carried a cunt of a burden for the past 3 months in knowing that a really sweet girl that my closest mate is head over heals in love with has no romantic inclinations towards him.  I discovered this in early December because I did what I always do and straight up asked the bitch what the score was.

Oh fuck  :wheelchair:

Ever since then I've sought advice on what the fuck to do from my mum, my sister, other mates and by casting runes and sacrificing chickens....they all gave me the same solid advice....DON'T GET FUCKING INVOLVED SHAUN COS YOU WILL MOST LIKELY LOOK THE CUNT.

After 3 months of subtly telling the twat that things may not always turn out how you wish the fucker came out with it last night.....oh yeah...she told me about your little chat  :wheelchair:

Oh THE FUCKING RELIEF !!!!!  I feel like that dole bludger that dropped 8 kids in LA.

Share the pain in my moment of ecstacy.....whats your "secrets" story ?

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.338 seconds with 36 queries.