ThirdRailForum

• October 24, 2017, 07:18:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Kids these days...holy fucking shit.  (Read 2098 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Kids these days...holy fucking shit.
« on: February 15, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »

I've Dj'ed all round the fucking world in some of the grubbiest most salubrious venues to blissed out openfield Nirvana's.

I've dealt with drug fucked psychopath dealers requesting "Volare" to once being threatened with a gun at an outback Aussie do if I "didn't change the fuken music maaaaaate" but in way over ten years of doing this shit last night was a fucking first....I got my left leg kicked to a fucking pulp by a crew of pre-pubescent girls...at a fucking kiddies Valentines do  :confused:

If I could be fucking arsed I'd post a piccie of my blackened left leg  :snack:

Whilst my leg was being kicked to fuck I was lock eyed staring at the girls asking them how they felt about what they were doing...it was like looking into the eye of a Great White....nothing....nadda.

After a restless, tossing and turning night I've today got on the blower to the guys that organised the do to arrange a "sit down" where I will look the little cunts in the eye and run through my bullet point list of "how NOT to treat a fellow human being"....the whole thing got noted last night even though I didn't kick up a fuss and young slappers are getting grounded and banned from the youth club.  Thats not really what I want...I'm a pretty easy going guy and not one for "crime and punishment"...all I want is to "have a chat" with the fuckers and to try and get to grips with what the fuck is wrong with kids these days.

This is something that I've never had to deal with before and I would appreciate......

Thoughts

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Kids these days...holy fucking shit.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 09:43:55 AM »

Not that it matters one iota, but how old were these "kids?" I have a 12 year old, and I swear to CHRIST if I ever found out she engaged in that kind of behavior, she wouldn't be leaving the house until I was dead and buried.

We all know kids (and adults) get caught up in the "mob mentality." One starts, gets a few to follow, and the next thing you know the shit's spewing from the fan in giant splatters. The parents need to be involved, and a lot of times, they're simply not, or else they don't believe that their child would do something like that.

What started the whole thing?
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 10:17:24 AM »

It's the shadow of Mordor or some shit deB. Don't worry about it just buy a pair of cricket pads and a protector.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 10:36:53 AM »

What started the whole thing?

I think I played the wrong tune  :hammer:

Not that it matters one iota, but how old were these "kids?" I have a 12 year old, and I swear to CHRIST if I ever found out she engaged in that kind of behavior, she wouldn't be leaving the house until I was dead and buried.

We all know kids (and adults) get caught up in the "mob mentality." One starts, gets a few to follow, and the next thing you know the shit's spewing from the fan in giant splatters. The parents need to be involved, and a lot of times, they're simply not, or else they don't believe that their child would do something like that.

11 years old.

They've just this minute left my house....the two main protagonista's...they both sat on one of our sofa's whilst I sat on the floor opposite them, cross legged with my A4 note pad (bruised left leg front and forward) telling them how it is for an hour eating into their valuable Wii time  :slap:

Charley...whose dad brought them both round, was genuinely upset and apologetic, cried even...Alisha, whose dad is most probably the biggest smack dealer in Salford gave me "front"  and was more interested in backpeddling and arguing the whys and wherefors. 

Hopefully Charley, who is my mates daughter, will have come away from the whole thing with a valuable lesson learned and go on to become a fully rounded sweet woman that she has every possibility of becoming.  Alisha will most likely have walked out of the door thinking that I'm some sort of soft touch muppet and end up doing a 10 stretch in Holloway for grevious bodily harm or armed robbery.

Kids...fuck  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »

It's the shadow of Mordor or some shit deB. Don't worry about it just buy a pair of cricket pads and a protector.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thats what our kid Walshy said  :rotf:

Next time I do one of those do's I'm going in Pittsburgh Steeler style  :wheelchair:

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 12:25:13 PM »

That's what you get for trying to grab a young girl's ass.

Seriously, I like your posts even though I can only decode about 50% of the text.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 01:12:26 PM »

Psychopathic drug dealers requesting Volare had to be a surreal scene.  :rotf:

Deb, you still have that radio gig on Saturdays or was that a 1-2 time thing?
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »

LOL deb that sucks sorry, but! You got your ass kicked by little girls!  :rotf:

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 02:42:48 PM »

Seriously, I like your posts even though I can only decode about 50% of the text.

Takes about 2 years, to "get it".

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

That's what you get for trying to grab a young girl's ass

It was a peach though eh, ripe and tender and untouched by Mexican hands

Cheers  (Bostonian bar series...chinking of glasses...where everybody knows your name) you Yanks crack me the fuck up.  Some cunt once said that we are a nation of people separated by a common language.  I get this shit all the fucking time from my Yank cousins *hey Angelica  :angrynana: *

I personally put it down to the fact that you cunts don't get out much.  I could listen to a Montana cowboy and understand as much of what he says as a dirty french crawfish pie cooking Lou si anna bayou dwelling inbred.

Its pure laziness and there is no excuse for it  :hammer:

Deb, you still have that radio gig on Saturdays or was that a 1-2 time thing?

We got thrown off the airways after we brought in Manchesters "finest young MC's" who proceeded to merc motherfuckers from the "west side"  :wheelchair:

Never got invited back  :hammer:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 03:41:23 PM »

LOL deb that sucks sorry, but! You got your ass kicked by little girls!  :rotf:

BIG TIME  :wheelchair:

The easiest thing for me to have done would have been for me to have smashed their pint sized zit covered teeny cum guzzling faces into the back of beyond but I have more respect our young ladies.

:snack:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 03:55:59 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what "merc" means.

http://www.english-for-students.com/Cockney-Rhyming-Slang.html
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what "merc" means.

I was on a learning curve like you 4 years back when I plugged a mic into my Dj console and invited "sucker MC's" to "spit" over the phatt beats that I laid down  :confused:

Apparently once one has questioned the parentage of ones opposing "sucker MC" and brought up the subject of the other chappies sisters virginity it is the done thing in these particular circles to pronounce that said chappy has been "merced"

:wheelchair:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 05:35:53 PM »

Ah, I see. So it's not a cockney thing so much as a sucker MC wave your hands in the air like you just dont care DJ thing. Got it.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 05:49:37 PM »

Ah, I see. So it's not a cockney thing so much as a sucker MC wave your hands in the air like you just dont care DJ thing. Got it.

I'm all for shakin the room with a bristle haired broom...ah fuck...who am I kidding  :wheelchair:

As much as I've regretably dipped my toes into the MC world (what a world of bitches...and I thought that Dj's were hard work prima donna cunts  :snack:) I'm a relative quick learner and as far as I know "getting merked" is a Yank thing.

Luckily in this very forum we have a couple of guys that roll in the hood.....

Laaaaaadies and Geeentlemen....I give you the J the S to impress Jooooooohnny Stoooorm and live and direct from the Houston bario...the V the I and takin the P...Viiiiioooooolatoooooor.

They'll word us up cracker  :wheelchair:

flawlesshumility

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • flawlesshumility probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 10:22:57 AM »

i might be late to the party here, but i wanted to express what i thought was wrong with kids these days.

in order

1)the internet
2) myspace
3) being allowed to have cell phones with texting ability, and not having them only able to call one or two numbers.  mine, and 911
4) everyone coddles the kiddos like they will fucking break if you tell them they are acting like an idiot asshole
5) no more good old fashioned ass whoopings.
6) the united states of america, and the bullshit, putrid, disgusting culture it feels the need to spew across an otherwise incredible free world. (i mean onther free countrys, not any where under muslim rule)
7) republicans
8) having the right to refuse
9) being treated as equals.  your not a fucking equal to have to bust your fucking balls trying to pay your cheap rent and fix your cheap car.  you dont get to have an opinion until you can at least pay taxes, die in war, or vote.  no rights unless you can understand what:

"dont fucking talk on your blue tooth while im waiting in line behind you to order my coffee because i have to go to my shitty fucking job, and your making me late.  thats fucking rude.  and no, i dont care if johnny is sleeping with donna, who the FUCK in your generation is named donna you cunt.  get out of the FUCKING WAY, IF YOU WERE OVER THE AGE OF 18 I WOULD PUNCH YOUR FUCKING FACE UNTIL IT WAS FUCKING JELLY.  and im not paranoid but, you can tell all your cronies in the back, im not afraid of them either" 

really feels like.

10) pussy moms who dont think thier precious 13 year old daughter could possibly be fucking everything with a swinging dick, thier age or otherwise.
11) the knowledge that ALL a child has to do, if they want to get away with ANYTHING, is threaten to call the state and say my daddy touched me.  and with that, the argument will be over.
12) the internet
13) myspace
14) myspace updates accessable from thier cell phones
15) people like us bitching in a "public" forum showing them all the tricks of the trade

god i havent ranted in forever....thanks deb, as always.

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 10:35:57 AM »

I'm a relative quick learner and as far as I know "getting merked" is a Yank thing.
Actually DEb, you daft English cunt, it's MURKED...

Remember, we had those audio clips taking shots at each other?  And I said on one of mine that I'd paddle across the Atlantic in a canoe and murk your ass?  :rotf: And you PM'd me asking me what the hell Murked was? bwahahaha

Good times mate...

They'll word us up cracker
you god damn right nigga... :vc:

We got thrown off the airways after we brought in Manchesters "finest young MC's" who proceeded to merc motherfuckers from the "west side"
Have you not seen Juice? or Menace to Society?  fuck me...sometimes I wonder about you man.  One minute you're in Barcelona spinning hot wax on 4 tables at the same time, with palm patterned cargo shorts and a Cancun wife beater, and a Mojito, and the next...

You're on the floor kissing Mr. Clean, with the Children of the Corn pulling a Brick Top on your fucking leg man...

da fuck happened? :snack:
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »

da fuck happened?   :snack:

Slight problem with a batch of flyers.

I'm not laughing Ratty.......... some of them 11 year olds can be hard as nails mate.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 08:15:16 PM »

flaw...true

Vio...true

Scoundrel...fuck off  :wheelchair:

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »

Actually DEb, you daft English cunt, it's MURKED...

Sorry to dissagree with your bastardised spellink but......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=merked

merked  merk  owned  pwned  killed  murked  ownage  ugly  rape  murdered  murk  trashed  merking  merc  merkled  murk'd  merkage  murder  merkin  beaten  dissed  wrecked  shams  robbed  you  take  shambles  punked  steal  stabbed  shank  merkistan  merkle  mirked  merk'd  destroyed  fool  got  gun  dishevelled  kill  dead  bitch  hurt  hit  idiot  blad  jack  beat up  fucked up

1.    merked    509 up, 110 down love ithate it

1. Total and undeniable beatdown of a person by means of trashtalk.

Synonyms: owned, faced, pwned, ruled
oh shit son, you got merked.
that bitch merked the shit out of you.
beatdown ownage faced trashed whipped ruled smacked down stank

2.    merked    179 up, 156 down love ithate it

To be beaten up. To get knocked out.
yo son, u got straight merked!

3.    Merked    16 up, 5 down love ithate it

to get owned at a epic propotrion Merkage or merked
You got merked!

the word started with one of the most contravertial players in q3 arena version 1.16 a player named merky began to get very good and is now considered to be the best q3 arena 1.16 railer
merky,merked,quake3,rail,merkage
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.418 seconds with 44 queries.