ThirdRailForum

• November 23, 2017, 04:22:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wick3d D3vi4nt ....Gabs, tell me thats not you eh  (Read 2281 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Wick3d D3vi4nt ....Gabs, tell me thats not you eh
« on: February 15, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »

I have it on semi-reliable authority that it is you but I'm always one for giving the benefit of the doubt.

You say.......

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
Re: Wick3d D3vi4nt ....Gabs, tell me thats not you eh
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »

I don't know why people keep asking me this.  I have not tracked this person down to read their posts to see if there is any similarities or why you folks think the way you do...

...but...

Shut up!  It's not me!
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 01:56:29 AM »

However, after I think about it...

...do you now know who it might be???

"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 01:59:22 AM »

But....I have considered letting you E-lick me sometime Debauch so if this is a ploy for attention....

let me know!
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 02:04:24 AM »

But....I have considered letting you E-lick me sometime Debauch

Egads!  You must be a carbuncle :lmao:

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 02:05:56 AM »

Egads!  You must be a carbuncle :lmao:

Define please
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 02:07:51 AM »

Define please

HTH

please - 7 dictionary results
please
   /pliz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pleez] Show IPA Pronunciation
adverb, verb, pleased, pleas⋅ing.
?adverb
1.    (used as a polite addition to requests, commands, etc.) if you would be so obliging; kindly: Please come here. Will you please turn the radio off?
?verb (used with object)
2.    to act to the pleasure or satisfaction of: to please the public.
3.    to be the pleasure or will of: May it please your Majesty.
?verb (used without object)
4.    to like, wish, or feel inclined: Go where you please.
5.    to give pleasure or satisfaction; be agreeable: manners that please.
?Idiom
6.    if you please,
a.    if it be your pleasure; if you like or prefer.
b.    (used as an exclamation expressing astonishment, indignation, etc.): The missing letter was in his pocket, if you please!
Origin:
1275?1325; (v.) ME plesen, plaisen < MF plaisir ≪ L placēre to please, seem good (see placid ); the use of please with requests, etc., is presumably a reduction of the clause (it) please you may it please you, later reinforced by imper. use of intransit. please to be pleased, wish

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 02:21:13 AM »

I have a feeling we are going to know each other for a loooonggggg time
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 02:35:10 AM »

I have a feeling we are going to know each other for a loooonggggg time

Heh!  The pleasure will be all mine :wink:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:58 PM »

But....I have considered letting you E-lick me sometime Debauch so if this is a ploy for attention....

let me know!

You know me kid, I'm not one for letting sleeping dogs lie, moss growing on rolling stones, unpicked festering scabs, contracting in a truckload of Albanian chefs when there's a soup in need of spoiling.

:wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »

I don't know why people keep asking me this.  I have not tracked this person down to read their posts to see if there is any similarities or why you folks think the way you do...

...but...

Shut up!  It's not me!

Here's a thread by said person:
http://yourhomeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2757

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »

I actually have read that post but it was long ago and I didn't know half of that the person was talking about.  These are some things I noticed right off the bat though:

I never shorten "be" to "b".  That's gay.

Southern women do not verbally slam other southern women for being southern unless it's over who makes the best fried chicken.

If I had not just copied/pasted the following word, I would have never been able to spell it right:  irrefutable

Biggy is a liar and a fraud.  Why would I back him?

Copied from other thread:
""You no good and well that you've got nothing on Biggus and knowing that""
The way that first "no" is spelled and used is a pet peeve of mine.  I never do that.

I am a little dusty on my deciphering posts skills but I'm going to guess Biggus Dickus or someone close to him!
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 07:40:01 PM »

...plus...I've never seen you go more than two paragraphs in over 4 years  :wheelchair:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 08:19:18 PM »

WHat the hell is this about? Why is it posted in the debate subforum? Why is everything green?

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 08:52:17 PM »

WHat the hell is this about? Why is it posted in the debate subforum? Why is everything green?

Make me a mod!  I'll fix it! :fireworks:
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »

Maybe it's Grid?

Actually I have no idea, I just wanted to see if my texty came up green like everybody elses.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 09:25:10 PM »

Make me a mod!  I'll fix it! :fireworks:

Post an audio file of you pronouncing your screen name three times and we'll see what we can do.  :vc:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

Let me work on that.

"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

Borndragon

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Borndragon probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 02:14:39 AM »

Here's a thread by said person:
http://yourhomeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2757

What was that all about anyways and how did it start?  :stir:  :wink:

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 05:53:50 AM »

That was the "let's make everybody think we're melting down and destroying the board" trolling incident,  Seems Wick3d fell for it and thus....that thread over at YHF.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 40 queries.