News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toys  (Read 434 times)

plus minus reset

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Toys
« on: February 15, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »

What was your favourite toy when you were a kid?

I still remeber my old man bringing this bad boy home one day back in the eighties...

It had little plastic spring loaded rockets and stuff, awesome yes?!

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
Re: Toys
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »

geez I think a transistor radio and then a walkman I used to listen to Dr. Demento when I was supposed to be sleeping
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 36 queries.