ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2017, 03:18:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pre emptive Banning?  (Read 4755 times)

plus minus reset

flawlesshumilityTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • flawlesshumility probably just rolled in here.
Pre emptive Banning?
« on: February 16, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »

I have a real concern, and a big question.  I'm not sure who the "owner, rule maker" is, of this forum, but i pose it to you, and anyone else willing to listen.  I also dont know how well the people in charge around here, with the exception of deb, know this emmy, or what she can do to a forum just by being present.

Is it at all possible to have a pre-emptive ban against this asshole?  she is drivel satan spawn, and will take the integrity and FUN out of this forum in seconds.  jesus, she could suck the fun out of ecstacy.

any thoughts?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Pre emptive Banning?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »

any thoughts?

Yeah, i know neither you or Emmy so i have no real feelings on this other than "Pre Emptive" banning is very unlikely to be used at this forum as we pride ourselves in being an open forum where people can come to speak their minds no matter what their views. If however after time the poster shows themselves to be a spamming fucktard then i'm pretty sure that the mods will do their job and ban the cretin. HTH
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 377
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »

Have you ever heard of caskur?  :lol:

Scousedrel is absolutely right but let me expand a little on what he said. First as pertaining to emmy, she had a shit fit with me one time before in another forum when someone else posted chopped pictures of her daughter and her to troll and flame her.

Since it was a flame and troll forum, I wouldnt remove them and had a few choice words for her so she got all pissy, told everyone how horrible i was, what a cesspool the forum was and left for good. I doubt she would have any interest in posting here knowing that I'm in charge.

However, if she were to appear here, she would be given the same opportunity that everyone else has to participate in discussions and add their 2 cents, however asinine or stupid they may be. As long as they are making an effort to fit in and post within the framework of the forum, I dont have a problem with anyone. I may think they are illiterate dumbshits or human refuse but personalities don't enter into the equation as far as who can post here.

I generally put people in two categories here - those who want to take part in discussions and work within the format of the forum to get their points across and those who don't care about the format and are here to serve their own self serving disruptive interests, whether it is to troll, spam, repeatedly post nonsense or otherwise try to cause a rift from the format of the forum.

The former may occasionally get out of line and if they do they will be warned and their posts may have to be approved by a mod for some time before it appears on the board and other probationary things like that to give them the opportunity to choose whether they want to stay or be shitcanned. In other words, they will be given the benefit of the doubt. The latter will usually be warned once and then banned with little toleration.

Banning is a harsh remedy which I hope to seldom have to use but we have a good thing going on here and we are not going to tolerate the type of disruptive trolling and crap that you see at many other forums to take attention away from the good discussions going on.

Another thing about this forum and the nature of it, the very format and type of discussions we generally have dont lend themselves to attracting the typical shit-for-brains type of posters who are usually trolls.

You take the average troll and put them under the microscope of the main forum where people are challenging what they post and they will just melt away in a puddle of their own piss. In that Darwinian sense, the trolls who manage to put enough effort into their post to not get banned initially, will likely get weeded out by natural selection.

But as far as preemptive banning, I cant see any reason for it. Sometimes people who you think you know at other forums are just playing up to stupid characters online and are being intentionally antagonistic towards others to get reactions out of people. They may well be capable of having stimulating discussions if motivated. Everyone starts with a clean slate here and it's what and how they post HERE that counts. Even that moron, Sting.

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »

I love this forum for that.

Mimi

• Lictor
  • Mimi probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »

Okay, I know this will sound hypocritical since I'm also new here but does it seem strange that a newbie's first few posts would be to ask about preemptive banning for a person that isn't even a member here as far as I know?

I happen to like Emmy and I've seen her name mentioned a few times already.  Is she that famous?  Is this Flawless person so afraid of her that he has to poison a forum where she isn't even a member?

Okay, I'll go crawl back under my rock now.  Thanks for listening.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »

:rotf: haha Jimmy

I have no fucking clue who Emmy is, nor do I care. If she/he joined and participated normally who gives a shit? Just wondering.

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 01:46:50 AM »

:rotf: haha Jimmy

I have no fucking clue who Emmy is, nor do I care. If she/he joined and participated normally who gives a shit? Just wondering.

I've only read one or two of your threads, but you come off as prime emmy bait.  Keep getting her back chick-a-dee!  I will not remind you in two years why you do not have a home forum anymore.
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

flawlesshumilityTopic starter

• Aedile
  • flawlesshumility probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 04:22:41 AM »

Okay, I know this will sound hypocritical since I'm also new here but does it seem strange that a newbie's first few posts would be to ask about preemptive banning for a person that isn't even a member here as far as I know?

I happen to like Emmy and I've seen her name mentioned a few times already.  Is she that famous?  Is this Flawless person so afraid of her that he has to poison a forum where she isn't even a member?

Okay, I'll go crawl back under my rock now.  Thanks for listening.

i just want to point out that pre-emptive would in fact be banning her even though she is not here.  hence the title of the thread.  arent you the one that made a big mess showin off your tits because you thought caged-rage was all done, and then unbeknownst to you we all got to look at them anyhow?

if thats you, im pretty sure your in league with her, and now i feel like ive fucking fucked up by even mentioning her name.  and then boom, she will appear from thin air very unlike robocop.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »

Have you ever banned caskur??  :hammer:

That piece of shit is an even bigger forum killer. :goatse:

So why even bring her name up at all???

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 11:45:33 PM »

I've only read one or two of your threads, but you come off as prime emmy bait.  Keep getting her back chick-a-dee!  I will not remind you in two years why you do not have a home forum anymore.

That doesn't even make sense to me. You people give too much credit to people behind a computer. People only get to you if you let them.

Borndragon

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Borndragon probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 11:04:55 PM »

I had a quaint little convo via PM with her emmyness last night at BH.
In between her 'fuck off''s, for trolling her as Nogard, at BH, I was
able to ascertain that she does indeed stop by here, as a non-member, sleuthing about, staying up to date on the goings on, yet holds too much of a dislike of The Bra1n to 'give him the satisfaction of registering'....her words were a bit coarser, but you get the idea.

She really seems to get off on being talked about and pointed to this deBauch quote several times:

"I will take to my grave my utter confusion and amazement at folk getting so obsessed over emmy"

She wanted Gab's and Flawless to have a little present to roost on:

Why do I give a shit?............ Pure  :stir:  :snack:

Borndragon

• Aedile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 11:14:04 PM »

Borndragon and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.......... :lol:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »

They say that if you say her name three times in front of the mirror she appears...

-Michael Parenti

Borndragon

• Aedile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:41 PM »

They say that if you say her name three times in front of the mirror she appears...

Don't tell Flawless that....he just might shit a candyman.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 377
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

She wanted Gab's and Flawless to have a little present to roost on:

Why do I give a shit?............ Pure  :stir:  :snack:

She may be built like an ox but she's not bad looking in the face department.  :slut:
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Borndragon

• Aedile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:35 AM »

She may be built like an ox but she's not bad looking in the face department.  :slut:

That is true...though, I think she's been losing some of the weight, as she's now only built like a cow, with great udders  :grin:

*Only joking emmy...don't get your fun bags in an brouhaha.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 12:42:16 AM »

"I will take to my grave my utter confusion and amazement at folk getting so obsessed over emmy"

That is true...though, I think she's been losing some of the weight, as she's now only built like a cow, with great udders  :grin:

Rocket science it aint folks.

-Michael Parenti

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 05:50:16 AM »

Emmy here....emmy not here......big fuckin' whoop.  The main difference is the lack of drama.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 06:31:42 AM »

Quote from: Peter Perfect link=topic=466.msg8801#msg8801
date=1234932170

Have you ever banned caskur??  :hammer:

That piece of shit is an even bigger forum killer. :goatse:

So why even bring her name up at all???

:weed1:         :snack:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.446 seconds with 43 queries.