ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2017, 03:33:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Abortion : the cold blooded practice of killing your own baby  (Read 4037 times)

plus minus reset

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
Abortion : the cold blooded practice of killing your own baby
« on: October 23, 2008, 03:02:20 AM »

There is no greater evil than killing your own flesh and blood. Rejecting the love and the life of one's own flesh and blood is the most heartless uncaring thing a parent can do. How can anyone justify not placing any importance on the value of  their own child's life, arranging the killing and leaving the child disgarded and rejected in an abortion clinic rubbish bin? When will these soulless monsters learn to take responsibility for their own actions and prevent pregnancy if they are not willing to go through or have their partner go through with it?

In my opinion nobody has the right to kill...especially their own child. There is no justification for murder and anyone who takes part in an abortion deserves to have the word "BABYKILLER" tattooed on their foreheads. To me, killing ones own is a heartless act and the perpetrators are cold blooded murderers. May they never sleep and may the sound of a baby crying ring in their ears forevermore.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Abortion : the cold blooded practice of killing your own baby
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 03:11:41 AM »

This is a tough one.  :oh:

How would you view the act of abortion if the pregnancy were to threaten the life of the mother or if it were discovered in utero the fetus was malformed or disfigured to the point that its existence outside of the womb would be miserably painful and the infant would suffer unmercifully only existing with the aid of modern technology?

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 03:26:42 AM »

I would still view it as deliberately taking the life of another.

The best thing is to let nature take it's course. Modern technology should be fully utilised to assist and protect the mother throughout the process of birth. Every act comitted by us should be to save and protect life...not to take it. Let God do his job and let us as responsible adults keep our hands free of murder.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 03:43:48 AM »

OK...lets say for a minute we were not talking about killing babies and we're more geared at the sanctity of life in general.

Suppose you're up at a cabin in the woods, miles and miles from civilization. It's just you, your Jeep, your pet poodle Precious, and a steak knife. You accidentally back over Precious in your Jeep. It's evident that Precious isn't going to make it without the assistance of a veterinarian, because most of her innards have prolapsed outside of her rectum because the tire of the Jeep squashed her. She lay there squealing and helpless but you know it would take hours to get her to help, would you just let her lay there suffering or would you put her out of her misery with the steak knife? 

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 05:41:36 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 05:43:36 AM »

:vc:

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 06:37:06 AM »

To answer your question no I wouldn't kill..

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 08:46:02 AM »

So then, by your standards, a 14 year old victim of rape or incest should be forced to carry that child to term, being daily reminded of what was done to her, because the life of the fetus is more sacred than the mental and emotional health of the child already born?

Sorry, I can't hang with that.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 09:31:33 AM »

What did the rape victim child do to anyone? Nothing!!!

The rapist that impegnated the victim may be guilty as sin but the child who did not ask to be created can't be the scapegoat for a rapist's evil deed. The answer is adoption. Granted, the odds are stacked against the child but as has been consistantly proven in many case studies of adversity...life is what you make it. The child must not be deprived of it's right to exist. I don't care for wishy washy justifications people may try to bring up. If you justify an innocent child's execution then you too are a killer. That is my position.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »

So you justify the destruction of the life of the child forced to carry, say, her own father's fetus to term? Adoption in the case of a pregnancy achieved by two consenting people is one thing; while I understand the emotional difficulties inherent in having to part with a baby that you've carried to term, at least in that instance the pregnancy isn't a daily reminder of a hideous and abominable occurrence in the mother's life. To tell a 13 or 14 year old child that not only must she suffer at the hands of an adult that she should have been able to trust, but now she must carry a daily reminder for 9 months, go through the ordeal of labor and delivery, and then give that (quite likely genetically damaged) baby up for adoption at the end of it all, is almost guaranteed to destroy that little girl's life irreparably. The children that are already here are worth saving, too. Frankly, if I had a 14 year old child who was in that position, I would (after killing her rapist, of course) take her immediately for an abortion.

Abortion is never an easy choice, and a woman who makes that choice will never entirely get past it, and don't let anyone tell you differently. It's my view that it should only be used in extreme cases, and I sincerely believe that the scenario I've outlined above is extreme.

How would you feel if your 13 year old little girl were impregnated by a rapist? Would you be able to watch her suffer daily for the length of a pregnancy? Or would you stick her in a "home" somewhere so you wouldn't have to watch it? No amount of therapy will get a child past something so horrific.

And that is MY position.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 11:54:48 AM »

In relation to the guilty party..the rapist..I'd like to see the minimum penalty for rape raised to life imprisonment. There is no justification to force sex on anyone without their consent. I understand your sentiments, Persephone..but the value of one human life is worth in my opinion far more than 9 months of discomfort and anguish. Remember that the fetus is not guilty in any way shape or form therefore must not be held accountable nor be made to be made to pay with it's very life for an abominable rape. In my perfect world a rapist would be castrated and given life in prison...preferably in solitary fed bread and water. I'd rather a piece of shit swallow the consequences of his/her actions forever than have a child be murdered or an otherwise innocent woman become a murderer of the worst kind as a result of someone else raping her. Perhaps life in the slammer would deter many rapes and therefore decrease the number of murder/abortions being carried out.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 02:54:26 PM »

Its all very "Taliban"...telling women what to do with their own bodies.

I reckon that I'd be considered a right fucking dickhead if I went around telling women that they can't cut their nails or hair.

As far as I'm concerned, until its born its just a mass of cells that belong to absolutely nobody except the person WHOSE BODY IT IS.  Once its born it should be afforded the rights of all men/women.

I'd love to be so high and fucking mighty that I thought that I had any sort of right to poke my big fat fucking schnozzer in other peoples business but its exactly that...none of my fucking business.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Jonkeybzaz

• Aedile
  • Jonkeybzaz is a tedious twat.
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »

Ok Chile, how about the issue of overpopulation?

"The world's current (overall as well as natural) growth rate is about 1.14%, representing a doubling time of 61 years. We can expect the world's population of 6.5 billion to become 13 billion by 2067 if current growth continues."

http://geography.about.com/od/populationgeography/a/populationgrow.htm

Can you imagine a world with 13 billion people? I can't, because humans require too many resources and too much space to stay alive, let alone the impact on the planet we create. If people like you continue to fight for every life, regardless of circumstance or ability to raise the child, in my opinion that's dooming ourselves to extinction by overgrowth. Food sources will run out, water (which is already running out here in California) will continue to dry up, and generally we can expect the standard of living to be much much lower. Granted, this doesn't factor in scientific developments, space exploration, etc., but that's still way too many fucking people in my mind.

Another problem I have with "pro-life" is they don't recognize that ability of the family to raise a child is very important. I was reading a book one time, called "freakonomics", where an economist named Steven Levitt and a journalist named Stephen J. Dubner use economics and investigation to explore various realms of everyday life, such as teachers cheating to get higher test scores. One chapter focused on the direct link between reduction in crime and Roe v. Wade. Guess why? Because babies weren't being born into shitty families that wouldn't give them the love and life they deserve.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 03:13:47 PM »

What did the rape victim child do to anyone? Nothing!!!

The rapist that impegnated the victim may be guilty as sin but the child who did not ask to be created can't be the scapegoat for a rapist's evil deed. The answer is adoption. Granted, the odds are stacked against the child but as has been consistantly proven in many case studies of adversity...life is what you make it. The child must not be deprived of it's right to exist. I don't care for wishy washy justifications people may try to bring up. If you justify an innocent child's execution then you too are a killer. That is my position.

Then you are a self righteous Pratt. What makes you think you have the right to determine or to judge the decision of another. Why should the victim of a rapist be made to carry a child for nine months as a daily reminder of what happened just so closed minded self righteous assholes can force then beliefs on others.

Nothing but nothing fucks me off more than those that think they have the right to judge another when they have not walked a mile in their shoes.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 03:27:14 PM »

I'd be interested in seeing the percentage of pro lifers that are also anti drugs.

My guess would be that there is a strong correlation.  Sticking your nose in other peoples business is most unlikely to be confined to just the one subject.

I'm no anarchist but I itch like fuck at the thought of control freakery.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 06:41:07 PM »

Its all very "Taliban"...telling women what to do with their own bodies.

I reckon that I'd be considered a right fucking dickhead if I went around telling women that they can't cut their nails or hair.

As far as I'm concerned, until its born its just a mass of cells that belong to absolutely nobody except the person WHOSE BODY IT IS.  Once its born it should be afforded the rights of all men/women.

I'd love to be so high and fucking mighty that I thought that I had any sort of right to poke my big fat fucking schnozzer in other peoples business but its exactly that...none of my fucking business.

A woman can do what she wants with her life and body however from the moment of fertilization onwards there is another person to consider. Growing inside her like it or not is a separate life. Developing to be sure and totally dependant on the mother. If you are going to have sex you should think about wether you want a baby there and then. Surely it is better to prevent pregnancy than be a killer. If the individual can't or does not want pregnancy she needs to take preventative measures there and then as opposed doing nothing then later executing the living being inside her.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 06:53:46 PM »

Ok Chile, how about the issue of overpopulation?
http://geography.about.com/od/populationgeography/a/populationgrow.htm

Can you imagine a world with 13 billion people? I can't, because humans require too many resources and too much space to stay alive, let alone the impact on the planet we create. If people like you continue to fight for every life, regardless of circumstance or ability to raise the child, in my opinion that's dooming ourselves to extinction by overgrowth. Food sources will run out, water (which is already running out here in California) will continue to dry up, and generally we can expect the standard of living to be much much lower. Granted, this doesn't factor in scientific developments, space exploration, etc., but that's still way too many fucking people in my mind.

Another problem I have with "pro-life" is they don't recognize that ability of the family to raise a child is very important. I was reading a book one time, called "freakonomics", where an economist named Steven Levitt and a journalist named Stephen J. Dubner use economics and investigation to explore various realms of everyday life, such as teachers cheating to get higher test scores. One chapter focused on the direct link between reduction in crime and Roe v. Wade. Guess why? Because babies weren't being born into shitty families that wouldn't give them the love and life they deserve.

This is a matter of couples planning ahead. They need to ask themselves "are we ready" and "do we want a child" and "can we give it a decent upbringing" and "can we afford it". In regards to over population some countries have already tried to adress this. I heard (though not 100% about the facts) that in Singapore that couples with one child get full support from the government including monetary help for his/her schooling. Couples with two or more get no support and are heavily taxed for eachchild. It's little wonder that most couples there would plan to have only one child. It is a matter of planning and self control. Having a baby is an awesome responsibility...if you are not worthy then it is better to never get pregnant. Do not kill and do not be a rabbit by getting knocked up and saying "OMG what on earth am I going to do?".Plan ahead. If you are willing,can then go ahead and get pregnant. If not go down the path of birth control. Sex is the right of every loving couple however it is both parties responsibility to take birth control measures and not kill an innocent human being if they wont cant  realistically have a kid.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 06:54:16 PM »

In relation to the guilty party..the rapist..I'd like to see the minimum penalty for rape raised to life imprisonment. There is no justification to force sex on anyone without their consent. I understand your sentiments, Persephone..but the value of one human life is worth in my opinion far more than 9 months of discomfort and anguish. Remember that the fetus is not guilty in any way shape or form therefore must not be held accountable nor be made to be made to pay with it's very life for an abominable rape. In my perfect world a rapist would be castrated and given life in prison...preferably in solitary fed bread and water. I'd rather a piece of shit swallow the consequences of his/her actions forever than have a child be murdered or an otherwise innocent woman become a murderer of the worst kind as a result of someone else raping her. Perhaps life in the slammer would deter many rapes and therefore decrease the number of murder/abortions being carried out.

I agree with that. But I'm not TALKING about "women." 12, 13 and 14 year old girls are not women; they are CHILDREN. And those children take precedence, to me anyway, over anything else. I firmly believe in nurturing and protecting the children already in this world. I do not, by any means, condone willy-nilly abortion, but in a situation where a LITTLE GIRL is raped and impregnated, she should not be forced to endure a pregnancy which will irreparably scar her.

This is such an emotionally charged subject, and I really hate discussing it, mainly because I see both sides of the argument and both sides have valid points. Maybe I'm just touchy because I have two little girls, or because of some of the things I've been through as a woman.

In any case, I respect your feelings on the subject. And that's all I have to say about that.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 07:00:10 PM »

Then you are a self righteous Pratt. What makes you think you have the right to determine or to judge the decision of another. Why should the victim of a rapist be made to carry a child for nine months as a daily reminder of what happened just so closed minded self righteous assholes can force then beliefs on others.

Nothing but nothing fucks me off more than those that think they have the right to judge another when they have not walked a mile in their shoes.

Some principles are outside the realms of personal choice. "Do not commit murder" is one. For a woman to carry the baby of a rapist for 9 months is a terrible,terrible thing...however it is far worse to murder an innocent. Why should a baby without blemish be forced to pay for the father's evil deed?. The woman has to go through with it then put the child up for adoption. In my perfect world I think I have said before rapists should get life for raping someone, the penalties for rape are far too lenient in my opinion.

KingChileTopic starter

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »

I'd be interested in seeing the percentage of pro lifers that are also anti drugs.

My guess would be that there is a strong correlation.  Sticking your nose in other peoples business is most unlikely to be confined to just the one subject.

I'm no anarchist but I itch like fuck at the thought of control freakery.

My position is do what you want to your own body but not if it involves another. Have the basic common sense to know what the drugs do ie if you are going to inject Heroin there will be serious consequences for your life. Think before you act, look before you leap. Make your own personal choices and live with them...but don't take the life of another.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.318 seconds with 40 queries.