ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 11:46:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fear of terror to terrorise people  (Read 751 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Fear of terror to terrorise people
« on: February 18, 2009, 09:19:13 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7892387.stm

The International Commission of Jurists completely sum it up.

Even Stella can see it.....  http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5750713.ece

We've all sleep walked into a Police state and I think its funny as fuck.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
Re: Fear of terror to terrorise people
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7892387.stm

The International Commission of Jurists completely sum it up.

Even Stella can see it.....  http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5750713.ece

We've all sleep walked into a Police state and I think its funny as fuck.

All part of the Protocols.  The pathway to the new world order

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 09:53:33 PM »

Well this is what you get when you let the window dresser take command of the entire department store.

The scariest thing about that bbc article was the time it took to load, it took so long I could have gotten a pick and shovel and dug through the core of the earth to ask you about it in person deB.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 01:16:07 PM »

All part of the Protocols.

You've dropped this "protocols" thing before...fill a brother in.  I'm hoping that you are one of those conspiracy theory nutjobs, I fucking love them  :grin:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »

You've dropped this "protocols" thing before...fill a brother in.  I'm hoping that you are one of those conspiracy theory nutjobs, I fucking love them  :grin:

The Protocols of Zion. It's one of those 'elephant in the room' conspiracies.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 11:45:01 PM »

http://www.aztlan.net/protocols.htm

Scariest shit I've read.  Would make a great movie

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 09:28:09 AM »

http://www.aztlan.net/protocols.htm

Scariest shit I've read.  Would make a great movie

Cheers, very interesting read (so far)...absolute load of fucking bollocks though and some would even say antisemitic  :rotf:

The Jewish people have been around for thousands of years so they've proven to be single handedly crap at taking the world over (they'd have a few billion Chinamen to deal with anyway) and the whole "they are out there...somewhere" thing reminds me of the current terrorist bullshit...at least with the IRA you knew that you were going to get bombed...this latest mob of fucking amateurs are shytebags, its getting to the point where I really want the cunts to actually bomb somewhere  :hammer:

My theory on folk that are into 9-11 theories and protocol clap trap (not sayin you are) is very very simple...they are not getting quality sex, most probably not getting ANY sex.  If the cunts were getting mind blowing sex they wouldn't give a flying fuck about such bollocks.

:wheelchair:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »

...tell ya what though...its given me a beaut of an idea  :wheelchair:

I'm going to do a shitload of speed and whilst also on a headful of acid spend a week penning "The Protocols of the Arsenal Elders" laying out how they are going to mount a fascist takeover of Britain...maybe say that I found it in the rubble of the old Highbury when they were demolishing it !!!!

That way, my dream will be realised that every single Arsenal fan on the globe will be hunted down like fucking vermin, forced to live underground in city sewers foraging for rats until eventually holocausted...muhahahahahahaha  :wank:

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »

and the whole "they are out there...somewhere" thing

:wheelchair:

They are.  Not the jews of course, but 'them'.  Watch yourself :confused:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 34 queries.