ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 04:58:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tzipi Livni...would you give it the ride ?  (Read 389 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Tzipi Livni...would you give it the ride ?
« on: February 24, 2009, 10:58:22 PM »

Brian wanted thoughtful and yet sexually charged erectile posting around here........

*She's the one on the left*

Would you chuck one up it ?  Tony most probably did after this shot the dirty little nouveau catholic cunt.

At first I thought that she was a bit of a minger, she looks a bit like the fat Polish bird on the checkouts down our local Lidl except that she probably doesn't smell of cabbage nor have a down on his luck Polish ex-builder boyfriend that has had to turn to peddling home brew vodka out of Highland Spring bottles on our street corner rather than return to his freezing cabbage plot in Lower Silesia.

I coming round to Lippy Tzipi, I wouldn't mine launching my Kazam rocket up her Gaza strip  :sex:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.338 seconds with 34 queries.