ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:42:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A different take on tree huggers  (Read 960 times)

plus minus reset

Peter PerfectTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
A different take on tree huggers
« on: February 27, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: A different take on tree huggers
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 04:56:45 PM »

That's the worst Scottish accent i've ever heard  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

• Governor
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 05:05:19 PM »

That's the worst Scottish accent i've ever heard  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

WTF..... I thought it was Dutch :confused:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »

WTF..... I thought it was Dutch :confused:

I've got the sound down low, my little lad is asleep on the sofa behind me but using the word "laddie" etc made me think they were going for Scottish.  :shrug:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

• Governor
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 05:19:05 PM »

I've got the sound down low, my little lad is asleep on the sofa behind me but using the word "laddie" etc made me think they were going for Scottish.  :shrug:

Mate!.. if there's a youngun involved it'll be Dutch fer sure..... poor little bugger

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »

I'll have to crank it up a bit later on, i guess Dutch would make more sense for tree huggers though.

Anyway, what are you doing on line at this time? Must be early with you no? Do the sheep bring you breakfast in bed at the weekend??

• Governor
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »

I'll have to crank it up a bit later on, i guess Dutch would make more sense for tree huggers though.

Don't they sound the same when the're hip deep in young laddies :wink:

Anyway, what are you doing on line at this time? Must be early with you no? Do the sheep bring you breakfast in bed at the weekend??

The sheep have the weekends off.  I had a sniff of sashimi earlier this morning but it had a strange odour about it, so I rolled it over and did the old toad in the back window thing for breakfast  :vc:

It's well after 1 pm now and the fish has been washed down proper so am about to partake in a salmon melt for lunch.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 08:06:01 PM »

so I rolled it over and did the old toad in the back window thing for breakfast  :vc:

And you say us Brits talk gibberish??  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

• Governor
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »

And you say us Brits talk gibberish??  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No.. I wouldn't say gibberish.  It just ain't english

Gabbadonkadonk

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gabbadonkadonk probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »

As usual, I understood about every 4th word.
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH SHIT, SHE'S UP"!

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 06:00:40 PM »

It supposed to be a Scottish accent.  Just listen to the intro......the tree is billed as the "Mighty Scotch Elm".

Good shit there though  :rotf:

Smelly hippies indeed!  :lol:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.338 seconds with 39 queries.