ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 07:10:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The ultimate motorsport  (Read 1411 times)

plus minus reset

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
The ultimate motorsport
« on: March 02, 2009, 03:03:51 AM »

Fuck your NASCAR, fuck your F1.

Check this out...

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Re: The ultimate motorsport
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 03:08:40 AM »

Tell me this is not the ultimate motorsport.

-Michael Parenti

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 05:14:22 AM »

Tell me this is not the ultimate motorsport.

For the sheer fun, this is good water based contender that has a lot less margin for error

or if ya want a combo

or the ultimate in taking it to the edge

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 05:39:46 AM »

Thats not taking it to the edge in sport  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 05:50:09 AM »

For the sheer fun, this is good water based contender that has a lot less margin for error

Yeah, same old crap. It only goes three dimensional if you fuck up...

-Michael Parenti

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 06:05:56 AM »

Thats not taking it to the edge in sport  :wheelchair:

My bad.   Outdoors  :o

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 06:08:56 AM »

Those jetboats do go pretty hard though. I'd put up with a pair of wet knickers for a ride in one.

-Michael Parenti

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 06:22:09 AM »

Those jetboats do go pretty hard though. I'd put up with a pair of wet knickers for a ride in one.

You wear "knickers"  :rotf:

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 07:07:42 AM »

You wear "knickers"  :rotf:

Only when I know they'll get wet.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »

I once saw those inshore powerboats race at London Docklands and the turn speeds were...oh fuck, its just dawned on me how incredibly fucking dull I am  :weed1:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 08:21:54 AM »

I once saw those inshore powerboats race at London Docklands and the turn speeds were...oh fuck, its just dawned on me how incredibly fucking dull I am  :weed1:

Fuck no mate, those things are like rally driving on speed.

Tell me more.

-Michael Parenti

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 04:28:59 PM »

Airplane racing is shit yes good stuff!

Jet boats, nitromethane and methanol boats are badassed too. 

I simply tend to lean most affectionately toward top fuel dragsters and funny cars but any fuckin'a-rawassed-holy shit powersports work for me.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 05:35:34 PM »

I do a bit of this (though perhaps not quite so balls out).

I do worry about the inevitable but the rush of the moment...... well you'll see

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 06:08:01 PM »

I do a bit of this

Fairplay to ya deranged prick  :wheelchair:

The Isle of Man TT has at it....here comes a village, there goes a village....

Fucking respect  :snack:

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 363
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »

I do a bit of this (though perhaps not quite so balls out).

I do worry about the inevitable but the rush of the moment...... well you'll see

Holy crap that was Ker-razy! Those guys are within a cunt hair of something going horribly wrong and wiping out for good. You can't control how other drivers are going to react.

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:17 PM »

Holy crap that was Ker-razy! Those guys are within a cunt hair of something going horribly wrong and wiping out for good. You can't control how other drivers are going to react.

"I've had some massive moments here...MASSIVE...keeps you on yer toes, I love it"   :confused:

"You've gotta be careful on this corner, its flat out into an adverse camber into a stone wall"   :wheelchair:

"It takes yer brain time to calibrate the speeds but after the week I'm starting to pick faces out in the crowds"  :sad:

Thats an awesome blow by blow from the matter of fact speaking Yorkshire lad but what sticks out for me is the powering around corners.  It goes against every single instinct in your brain when its screaming out "brake for fuck sake" but braking is the worst thing you can do, powering her on gives the bike stability and grip, the exact opposite of what your instincts tell you.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »

Holy crap that was Ker-razy! Those guys are within a cunt hair of something going horribly wrong

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/jun/08/markoliver

223 deaths in the races history, most of them on "Mad Sunday" when all of the spectators saddle up for a jolly around the course having been in a trackside pub all weekend  :wheelchair:

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »

Fairplay to ya deranged prick  :wheelchair:

The Isle of Man TT has at it....here comes a village, there goes a village....

Fucking respect  :snack:

Fuck yeah!  the TT is the real deal... no air fences.. just stone walls

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 05:01:35 AM »

I don't have a bike myself or even know how to ride one but I've been on the back of one before and it was a hell of a rush. It's definitely the closest I've been to flying whilst still on the ground.

I remember my neck was pretty stiff afterwards from trying to hold my head in place against the slipstream, I thought it was going to get ripped off...

Great fun!

-Michael Parenti

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »

I've had several bikes over the years and ridden a few animalistic machines (Suzuki GS 1100 E for one) but I ain't as nuts as those fucks in the vid!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.518 seconds with 39 queries.